FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Would you visit the most speakeasy themed haunted house in the world?

Would you visit the most speakeasy themed haunted house in the world?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *litterbabe OP   Woman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I've just heard about Mckamey Manor, it is one of these haunted house setups like I keep seeing popping up, except this one is much more more scary, and operates year round.

You only have to donate something to attend like a bag of dog food and if you make it to the end you are given a huge prize sum.

There are videos and links on their website but I don't want to post a link as it might be against site rules. There is a petition to shut it down as neighbours don't like being anyway near it.

If you google Mckamey Manor you can have a look, would you?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hell yes I would. Sounds great!

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

I would definitely love to go there

By *kblueeyesCouple  over a year ago

kilkenny

Definitely, we visited Loftus Hall Ireland it's meant to be the most haunted house over here

hiding from cock pics.

You can't take any valuables in comma after wear clothes that can get wet, and from what I hear they will put you in cages with spiders and scorpions etc.

By *a Fee VerteWoman  over a year ago

Limbo

I read about this the other day and actually considered whether I'd be able to get through it by simply repeating the mantra 'they can't kill me' over and over to myself regardless of (acted) aggression, insults, jump out of your skin frights and nasty creepy crawlies. Trouble is, you're warned that the whole process might take up to 10 hours so it'd become quite the endurance test and many people would break not necessarily because they were scared but because they were exhausted, wet, nauseated and/or aching.

The piece de resistance from the organisers, to ensure that there's little chance of having to pay out, is writing into the conditions that you'll be chucked out if you use 'foul language'. That, I think, would be the real kicker for most people... there's just no way I could do it without a hell of a lot of swearing!

Is that the one where they torture you and you get £4000 or something? And you have to sign a consent form? Fuck no

"Is that the one where they torture you and you get £4000 or something? And you have to sign a consent form? Fuck no "

I saw a video of it on Facebook, I didn’t click it but it auto played and I genuinely cried just from the wee clip I saw

hiding from cock pics.

"Is that the one where they torture you and you get £4000 or something? And you have to sign a consent form? Fuck no "

Yes

hiding from cock pics.

Sorry about the typo in the title, it's supposed to say spookily not Speak Easy

» Add a new message to this topic