FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Horror - How Long

Horror - How Long

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *pursChick aka Shortie OP   Woman  over a year ago

On a mooch

How long do you think you would last in a horror movie..... are you ‘I’ll be right back’; sacrifice for the team; or a survivor and in the next movie

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

I know all the cliches and build ups to jump scares so I should be able to navigate my way to a few sequels

By *uzz And WoodyCouple  over a year ago

Maidstone

I definitely wouldn’t be the one who stops to look behind me when running away. Why do they do that?!

Lou x

By *ogisticalBigManMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

Well I wouldn't be the cliché couple getting frisky who gets snuffed out. I'd probably be the smart one who sacrificed himself towards the end I reckon

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd be the one you never see. The one that said "Sod that, im not going in there"

I’d be killed off in the introduction

I’d be an early victim, taken out whilst busy reassuring everyone it was a figment of their imagination.

If I survived as far as the terrified ‘running through a wood’ bit I reckon I’d have a good chance by then though. I’m pretty good at outdoor direction finding.

I’d be the villain who can’t be killed kinda like a Jason character

By *orthantsblueeyesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

I would be utterly terrible and probably wouldn't even make the opening credits

By *ookie46Woman  over a year ago

Deepest darkest Peru

Killed in the first three minutes

I'd be the dick head who doesnt move out of the haunted house because I'm stubborn and the ghost ain't paying no rent!

Off sick that day!

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

If there is running involved then I'm a gonner very early on.

Id survive the first one by a combination or pure luck and not getting laid......

Id get cocky finally have sex and die in the first scene of the sequal

By *r TriomanMan  over a year ago

Malmesbury/Larkhill

Well, I certainly wouldn't be the idiotic one that goes into the cellar when the lights are broken and they don't have a torch

If it involves running I'll just have to sacrifice myself

Id have my own franchise

By *-sas-sinWoman  over a year ago

Arse end of the universe

I would turn the lights on when I walked into my house, never understood why films feel the need for people to wander around in the dark,so I might make it to scene 2

On a mooch

Loving the answers

By *eeBee67Man  over a year ago

Masked and Distant

No volunteering, no wandering away from the group.

Never investigate a strange noise.

Find a big sharp pointy thing or better still a big shooting thing, stand in the corner and wait till daylight.

I'm in it for the long run.

Definitely think am a Sequel kind of guy maybe Part 3 or 4 !

By *uciyassMan  over a year ago

sheffield

O I’d be out within the first 10 minutes as juciy. The blonde bimbo always gets knocked off first. Usually naked in a shower or skipping through the fields singing

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

I'd be the sarcastic bitch that predicts how and when other people die then I'd have a really stupid death at the end, like tripping over and cracking my head open.

Id be the one on the killing spree!..

Backing music would be tiny Tim - tiptoe through the tulips

By *ud and BryanCouple  over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

Dave was the last member of our group to be killed in Gangsters Guns and Zombies (a real feature film)

Um, not very long. I think I'd be the useless one sobbing in the corner. I'd be an easy kill.

(IF ANYONE IS SERIOUSLY THINKING ABOUT MURDERING ME PLEASE DON'T I'M JUST KIDDING I'M NOT AN EASY KILL AND YOU DON'T WANT TO MESS WITH ME!! YEAH YOU BETTER BE SCARED!)

I'd be the motherfucker who takes the bastard out in the final scene then says something witty before giving a final skull stomp

P

"Um, not very long. I think I'd be the useless one sobbing in the corner. I'd be an easy kill.

(IF ANYONE IS SERIOUSLY THINKING ABOUT MURDERING ME PLEASE DON'T I'M JUST KIDDING I'M NOT AN EASY KILL AND YOU DON'T WANT TO MESS WITH ME!! YEAH YOU BETTER BE SCARED!)

"

Fuck sake guess Ill have to find something else to do for Halloween so

"

Fuck sake guess Ill have to find something else to do for Halloween so"

Yeah you better find something else!! I'll knock you out I'm so hard *flexes muscles*

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

I’ll probably survive the whole film as I won’t be one of them knobs who decides to investigate why that man is stood in the window naked holding his mum’s head in hand with a big roaster on

On a mooch

The responses have made me laugh... I it’s heading to a satire horror

By *aven RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I'd get taken but then would annoy them so much with my inane chatter that they/he/she would bring me back x

Somewhere In The Ether…

Remember the golden rules of survival everyone: Don’t have sex - you’ll die! Don’t take drugs - you’ll die! Don’t split up from the group in a wholly chivalrous yet injudicious attempt to check out the darkened cellar/bedroom etc - you’ll die!

Also - if fleeing from the masked killer, be mindful to jog rather than sprint or else you’ll invariably fall arse over head over the obligatory tree root/box/random piece of inconveniently discarded debris and sprain your ankle thus making you the next victim

On a mooch

[Removed by poster at 31/10/19 16:31:44]

Somewhere In The Ether…

As a bonus survival technique, when faced with the somewhat ominous threat of a serial killer/monster at large, always be sure to align yourself with any goody two shoes virgins or nerds within your group - for they generally have the best chances to survive

By *imes_berksMan  over a year ago

Bracknell

I'd be crap in a horror film as I'd be turning all the lights on and telling my daughter to stop playing that creepy music so loud

On a mooch

"Remember the golden rules of survival everyone: Don’t have sex - you’ll die! Don’t take drugs - you’ll die! Don’t split up from the group in a wholly chivalrous yet injudicious attempt to check out the darkened cellar/bedroom etc - you’ll die!

Also - if fleeing from the masked killer, be mindful to jog rather than sprint or else you’ll invariably fall arse over head over the obligatory tree root/box/random piece of inconveniently discarded debris and sprain your ankle thus making you the next victim "

I’ll add.... don’t say ‘I’ll be right back’, you won’t be; don’t believe the cocky one who yells ‘yes we beat it / got away’ you’re next as the last word escapes your mouth; and always look forwards when running, better chance of survival

On a mooch

"As a bonus survival technique, when faced with the somewhat ominous threat of a serial killer/monster at large, always be sure to align yourself with any goody two shoes virgins or nerds within your group - for they generally have the best chances to survive "

Note to director.... need people from outside Fab

Somewhere In The Ether…

"Remember the golden rules of survival everyone: Don’t have sex - you’ll die! Don’t take drugs - you’ll die! Don’t split up from the group in a wholly chivalrous yet injudicious attempt to check out the darkened cellar/bedroom etc - you’ll die!

Also - if fleeing from the masked killer, be mindful to jog rather than sprint or else you’ll invariably fall arse over head over the obligatory tree root/box/random piece of inconveniently discarded debris and sprain your ankle thus making you the next victim

I’ll add.... don’t say ‘I’ll be right back’, you won’t be; don’t believe the cocky one who yells ‘yes we beat it / got away’ you’re next as the last word escapes your mouth "

Ha ha - absolutely, if any one in your group starts to celebrate and gloat that the killer is dead, immediately distance yourself from their immediate proximity as their gory death is imminent

Somewhere In The Ether…

Statistically, as long as their not getting d*unk, engaging in premarital sex and bullying other characters, ladies have a better chance of survival in horror movies.

Therefore, chaps, dress as a woman - it could save your life

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

I would hope I could survive most of the film by not popping down to the cellar, not popping up to the attic, not popping out to the barn, not popping out to investigate that weird noise we all hear, not popping out to the woods to find that mysterious cave everyone talks about, I think I got it sussed

Somewhere In The Ether…

Another quickie tip: Never ever travel by car when a killer is at large; It will inevitably not start when you need it to and/or will break down at the very worst possible moment - both of which may well lead to your grisly demise.

Instead always travel by bike, especially one with a basket on the front as if your lucky, ET might be sitting in it and you can fly to safety

» Add a new message to this topic