FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Photo filters

Photo filters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *urious1973 OP   Man  over a year ago

angus

Cant look at a pic without seeing a filter these days do guys use these also to make them look fitter and dare I say there cock look bigger

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

sorry but I like having big boobies and the filters make them massive X

angus

"sorry but I like having big boobies and the filters make them massive X "

Ooooh ok xx

A black and white image is a filter too and can be flattering, I guess some are more creative than others though

I like to give my self a wide on...

"Cant look at a pic without seeing a filter these days do guys use these also to make them look fitter and dare I say there cock look bigger"
have you used it?

By * Lexi xWoman  over a year ago

stockport

Never use filters on mine.

angus

"Never use filters on mine. "

You dont need any x

By * Lexi xWoman  over a year ago

stockport

"Never use filters on mine.

You dont need any x"

Thank you x

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

"Never use filters on mine. "
you dont need to

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

"Cant look at a pic without seeing a filter these days do guys use these also to make them look fitter and dare I say there cock look bigger"

Good cock OP

I dont get those who use so many filters they end up looking like cartoon/anime characters.

I dont like filters and dont use them, but if it makes someone feel better fair enough. Just dont go to the extreme that you're completely unidentifiable in real life.

But suppose it acts like a profile filter, as those who have heavily altered their appearance are unlikely to be meeting anyway.

Sin.

angus

"Cant look at a pic without seeing a filter these days do guys use these also to make them look fitter and dare I say there cock look bigger

Good cock OP "

Likewise my friend I'm sure if we were closer a lucky lady could have enjoyed us both together

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

The only filter I use is black and white.

I don't do the snapchat stuff, just seems odd.

By *rAitchMan  over a year ago

Diagonally Parked in a Parallel Universe

I've got a fat filter on mine. I'm really 3'4" tall and 4 stone, not 6' and 20 stone lol

Sometimes I want to look like a cute dog or a teddy bear with glasses

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

I use filters depending on my mood and picture I want to create. There is enough of me in other pics to see the real me, the filters like the Halloween and my current avatar are just fun

I edit the photo, because I enjoy photo editing, especially on faces, figures or buildings.

If they make me look better than a flatter more 2d image does then great, because my face isn't flat or 2d.

I don't rub anything out or make things look bigger, better or non existent. Just play with depth, colour, hue, contrast, shadow etc.

Lighting can do a lot of that instead

All of our pictures are unedited and without filters...

xx N

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

I purposely have unedited pics except for some cropping on some. I also send at least one face pic with no makeup, don't want to scare people the morning after!

By *ilsaGeorgeCouple  over a year ago

kent

Most of our pics are black and white, simply because we like them. But we don’t use any filters, just good lighting

By *oney_Bee_xTV/TS  over a year ago

Teesside

I think photo filters are pretty dis-honest and can lead to huge disappointment and huge let down.

I would much rather see someone’s natural beauty rather than a fakeness of the filter someone is hiding behind.

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

Zero filters here too

I blur backgrounds on some pics or use a black and white filter. Other than that nothing else, I'd hate to meet someone and they say I don't look like my pics.

By *ittleAcornMan  over a year ago

I don't use filters at all.

Just spend hours working on each photo in Photoshop...

By *apiomanMan  over a year ago

Shipley

I have never used them, except to occasionally go black and white.

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

I do like a black and white shot. The beauty filters just look so wrong on a man though.

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

I tend to use photos more as a warning than an enticement, so I sometimes use a black and white filter but that's about it. I crop pics so my face isn't publicly visible but when I provide a face pic it's the same story - unfiltered, minimal make up.

It cuts any unrealistic expectations and saves anyone wasting their time if I'm not their cup of tea.

By *heekyredsoloWoman  over a year ago

bromborough

Good post Op

For me there are no filters on my pictures, just the right angle and lighting to flatter my curves...

Catfishing is so likely these days ha!

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

I use filters to blur out backgrounds and sometimes do the moody B&W thing... I've seen plenty of guys do this too and have to say that I do find B&W pics quite appealing!

But I've yet to hear of a filter that makes anything look bigger... as any pics with my boobs showing prove

If anyone knows of one that can shrink my arse, please let me know

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

near Chesterfield

I use filters to take away my good looks and add weight.

I can't have you ladies realising I am actually Ryan Reynolds.

I'm a man really.. Call me Dave

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Never use filters but i can make my 36B boobs appear bigger depending on bra or camera angle

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

near Chesterfield

"Never use filters but i can make my 36B boobs appear bigger depending on bra or camera angle"

You do have amazing boobs.

(A friend told me to say that)

"I'm a man really.. Call me Dave"

Ok Rodney

never used a filter in my puff

and all of my pictures are of me

Don't lump everyone into the se category. I don't use any filters on any of my photos, not even my face photos, and I'm someone who really needs them! I have no clue how to use them and I would rather present myself as I really look. I don't hsve perfect hair, make up or skin. People may not like the way I look but if I don't wish to use filters I don't use them. Each to their own though.

Nope, are you worried?

By *heLaserGuyMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Ive found fab isnt too bad for filters, other sites however are flooded with them, instant turn off for me, subtle b&w can be really sexy but filters that turn a 70 yr old gran into an anime babe are just wrong lol

By *hloevtTV/TS  over a year ago

norwich

I never use filters , what you see is what you get, think my verifications confirm this.

Filters can be fun but using them to mislead on a swinging site is so not cricket x

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I use just colour filters on my pics apart from that nothing else is changed my body is what it is in real life. I don't see any point in changing that as when you meet the other person will know straight away so to me changing your body is pointless.

"I use just colour filters on my pics apart from that nothing else is changed my body is what it is in real life. I don't see any point in changing that as when you meet the other person will know straight away so to me changing your body is pointless. "

This

no filters on mine on here.if i could find a filter that could make me look half good i might be tempted

my filters are filtered

By *ourayloversCouple  over a year ago

chesterfield

None of my photos have filters x

Tell me more, I need your filters!

By *orthantsblueeyesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

I have filters, but not so much that you can't tell what I actually look like... Hopefully

We use black and white filters sometimes and ones that change the lighting, other than that it's completely natural as far as depicting us? Don't really see the point of giving an image of yourself that isn't a true reflection really!

The background and what is going on around us is a different matter of course. It may surprise some of you that neither of us have travelled down into the bowels of Hell for the sake of a good pic just yet, but we like to be adventurous!

Filters that stretch a 60 year old's skin to look like that of a 20 year old or those that stick bits of dog on them and stars around the head like they've just been twatted with a cartoon hammer are just silly really, IMHO.

B

I don't use filters. I use someone elses body instead

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Don't know about filters, we are not tech savvy. So what you see is just us.

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

Wales

I use filters to change the mood of a pic and make it look arty farty. I have enough non filtered pics (especially in friends only) for folk to see what i look like “everyday”.

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I change the lighting if it's dark, and blur out a mark I can and have been recognised by.

I wouldn't know where to start making myself look younger or slimmer, apart from sucking in the gut before the camera clicks!

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

"I use filters to change the mood of a pic and make it look arty farty. I have enough non filtered pics (especially in friends only) for folk to see what i look like “everyday”."

Indeed, filters can be used to enhance a photo, make it more eye catching and appealing to stand out without actually deceiving.

Most actual filters are less deceptive than the angle of a photo. How many people use a flattering angle (we all do).

There is a difference between a filter that changes the lighting/contrast etc and actual photo manipulation to change the subject shape etc.

None of my pics have filters I'm just very handsome

I can take them or leave them to be honest, not really my thing.

"I can take them or leave them to be honest, not really my thing."

Oh hang on, I havn’t rinsed my eyes out with bleach yet this morning, I thought it said potato fritters

By *ent57Man  over a year ago

... where the streets have no name!

"I wouldn't know where to start making myself look younger or slimmer, apart from sucking in the gut before the camera clicks! "

Anything more than that might just get noticed at a meet!

your imagination

"I change the lighting if it's dark, and blur out a mark I can and have been recognised by.

I wouldn't know where to start making myself look younger or slimmer, apart from sucking in the gut before the camera clicks! "

Gut sucking is not always to be recommended either... I've burst the clasp on 2 really nice bras in the past doing that.. Not to mention an easter egg bikini top that shattered into a million pieces

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"I change the lighting if it's dark, and blur out a mark I can and have been recognised by.

I wouldn't know where to start making myself look younger or slimmer, apart from sucking in the gut before the camera clicks!

Gut sucking is not always to be recommended either... I've burst the clasp on 2 really nice bras in the past doing that.. Not to mention an easter egg bikini top that shattered into a million pieces "

your imagination

"Don't know about filters, we are not tech savvy. So what you see is just us. "

Most camera-phones have built-in filters these days anyway, so even those who think they don't use filters actually are! Filters can only do so much though... If a photo isn't well-lit or framed in the first place, a filter isn't going to change that... Angles and lighting are far more important than filters.

We all know the tricks, they've been around pretty much since cameras were invented...

Take photos from above to hide saggy bits, double chins, and smooth out crows feet/baggy eyes, from below to elongate legs and lift boobs.... Depending on what angle I take a face pic from (below, straight on or from above) I can look like 3 completely different people!

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

My phone camera has lots of built on filters

Yes I tried them all out when I first got it

Turned myself into a cartoon character, an pop art poster, did a brilliant version of The Scream

Made myself look 20yrs younger, smoothed all my wrinkles out, my scars & cellulite disappeared, took a few inches off my waist & thighs.

But would I put those pics on here?

No. What's the point?

People see that image, then the real me turns up... They'd be very disappointed!

Only filters I use on here are cropping, then fading the edge of the pic of there's something in the background.

The black & white I use, as I have pink voile curtains in my bedroom, if it's a sunny day I can look like a cooked lobster on the photo, so I'll change to B&W

No filters on mine. Just my trusted IPhone 6 set on 3 sec delay. Do need to find out how to add my name though as my pics were used to set up a fake profile yesterday

your imagination

"My phone camera has lots of built on filters

Turned myself into a cartoon character, an pop art poster, did a brilliant version of The Scream

Made myself look 20yrs younger, smoothed all my wrinkles out, my scars & cellulite disappeared, took a few inches off my waist & thighs.

No. What's the point?

People see that image, then the real me turns up... They'd be very disappointed!

Only filters I use on here are cropping, then fading the edge of the pic of there's something in the background.

The black & white I use, as I have pink voile curtains in my bedroom, if it's a sunny day I can look like a cooked lobster on the photo, so I'll change to B&W

"

Having met you at the MLS last year, I can categorically state that nobody would ever be disappointed upon meeting you!

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

I don’t use filters to change me at all, I just use the one that makes the Lynx can look smaller

Hiding in the shadows

"No filters on mine. Just my trusted IPhone 6 set on 3 sec delay. Do need to find out how to add my name though as my pics were used to set up a fake profile yesterday "

Ouch!

Had that done with mine, a long time ago.

I use an app called Pics Art to write the text on mine now xx

"No filters on mine. Just my trusted IPhone 6 set on 3 sec delay. Do need to find out how to add my name though as my pics were used to set up a fake profile yesterday "

I'm the same just have a 10 sec delay and I'd also like to find out how to add my name too x

Hiding in the shadows

"My phone camera has lots of built on filters

No. What's the point?

Having met you at the MLS last year, I can categorically state that nobody would ever be disappointed upon meeting you! "

Aaaw Thank you my lovely

your imagination

"No filters on mine. Just my trusted IPhone 6 set on 3 sec delay. Do need to find out how to add my name though as my pics were used to set up a fake profile yesterday

I'm the same just have a 10 sec delay and I'd also like to find out how to add my name too x"

My camera phone didn't come with a timer or text facility, so I use the PIP camera for both (it was recommended by a friend)... I've also used it to do the occasional 'collage'... There are plenty of other functions on it too like photo frames, etc., but much like Snapchat filters, I tend to find those things too 'busy' and distracting on a photo. Even adding my name feels a little much, but like many others, I've had my photos stolen and used on fake profiles in the past, so it's just a security measure.

"No filters on mine. Just my trusted IPhone 6 set on 3 sec delay. Do need to find out how to add my name though as my pics were used to set up a fake profile yesterday

Ouch!

Had that done with mine, a long time ago.

I use an app called Pics Art to write the text on mine now xx"

Ta, gorgeous

» Add a new message to this topic