FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > XXX Premium Content

XXX Premium Content

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone else seen this over peoples pics? The thumbnail is blurred with this writing on it. When you click on it you can still see their pictures. At first I thought it was to cover guys cock shots, but it doesn't seem to be on many profiles... I don't get the point of it :$

...bet you all thought this was going to be far more interesting than it actually was when you read the title

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah I have seen it too, I think it is on some of the more "graphic" pics which have been uploaded recently.

I know there are some pics on profiles that really should be made blury!! Way too many munters about hehehehehehe

Yeah,saw one yesterday.Wondered what the point of it was.Its a swing site ffs not Face Book.We're hardly going to report them fo obscene content.

Trace & Ric

XXXX

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

It could be so that no one can see the pics if they arent a member of the site? There was the problem with username/pictures appearing on google a while back.

I haven't seen one yet, though i have on other sites, it says friends only yet even when i am a friend i still can't see them.

Yes I did expect this thread to be more than it was, lol

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

"Yeah I have seen it too, I think it is on some of the more "graphic" pics which have been uploaded recently.

I know there are some pics on profiles that really should be made blury!! Way too many munters about hehehehehehe"

oooy .......lol...one persons munter is another person ..mmmmmm yes please.....

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

This is a bug and we'll fix it.

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

Well spotted + fixed.