FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Xmas gift ideas for 4 month old girl

Xmas gift ideas for 4 month old girl

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unlovers OP   Couple  over a year ago

rotherham

Any suggestions please as I’m at a loss

I’m a granny and loads have been bought from others already

I honestly think she is too young to know any different but any help would be appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We aren’t doing Christmas, my son will be four months old, he won’t bloody rem_mber it.

For the people who want to get him presents, I’ve asked for clothes in bigger sizes (6-9 months, 9-12 months etc).

We’ve bought him play dough and a couple of wooden toys, but he won’t really play with them until after Christmas.

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

"Any suggestions please as I’m at a loss

I honestly think she is too young to know any different but any help would be appreciated"

Our eldest was born end of Nov_mber and the first few Christmases he didn't need anything. So my family gave money for his savings account. I had one set up for me when I was a baby and it paid for my first car

By *mberWoman  over a year ago

Preston

I buy my god son something small to unwrap and put money in a bank account for him.

I'll continue doing that and then take him and his mum away one year.

He gets so much stuff it gets lost in a sea of tatt.

"We aren’t doing Christmas, my son will be four months old, he won’t bloody rem_mber it.

For the people who want to get him presents, I’ve asked for clothes in bigger sizes (6-9 months, 9-12 months etc).

We’ve bought him play dough and a couple of wooden toys, but he won’t really play with them until after Christmas. "

My mother in law also thinks I’m a bad mum for not doing a ‘proper’ Christmas with my son

La la land

"We aren’t doing Christmas, my son will be four months old, he won’t bloody rem_mber it.

We’ve bought him play dough and a couple of wooden toys, but he won’t really play with them until after Christmas.

My mother in law also thinks I’m a bad mum for not doing a ‘proper’ Christmas with my son "

Sod her what she means is her Christmas so she can show off to her friends grr

I honestly think she is too young to know any different but any help would be appreciated

Our eldest was born end of Nov_mber and the first few Christmases he didn't need anything. So my family gave money for his savings account. I had one set up for me when I was a baby and it paid for my first car "

I like that idea!

We got £20 from someone for our baba, and on Facebook someone was selling a brand new wooden kitchen. They had ordered one and two had been delivered, and only wanted £20 for it (worth £180). So we bought it. He won’t appreciate it for a couple of years but it was worth it

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'd ask the parents. Maybe depending on your budget, most of the money on something practical for the future (like bigger clothes), and a smaller amount of money on something cute that gives you and the parents the warm fuzzies.

My mother in law also thinks I’m a bad mum for not doing a ‘proper’ Christmas with my son

Sod her what she means is her Christmas so she can show off to her friends grr"

Pretty much I could go on a huge rant about her

No matter what u buy they will love to play with the wrapping paper

Manchester (she/her)

My mother in law also thinks I’m a bad mum for not doing a ‘proper’ Christmas with my son "

I bet your son doesn't give a toss and won't.

"No matter what u buy they will love to play with the wrapping paper "

Not at that age probably

La la land

Our eldest was born end of Nov_mber and the first few Christmases he didn't need anything. So my family gave money for his savings account. I had one set up for me when I was a baby and it paid for my first car

I like that idea!

We got £20 from someone for our baba, and on Facebook someone was selling a brand new wooden kitchen. They had ordered one and two had been delivered, and only wanted £20 for it (worth £180). So we bought it. He won’t appreciate it for a couple of years but it was worth it "

That's a bargain my boys had a kitchen and they loved it

I bet your son doesn't give a toss and won't. "

I have a feeling you could be right

Manchester (she/her)

I bet your son doesn't give a toss and won't.

I have a feeling you could be right "

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Im a pratical grandma. My grandson is 4 now but hes got everything a child could need so for christmas easter and birthday he gets clothes and £100 in h mois bank account. Anything flashing at 4 months. My son was 4 months at his first christmas and we covered the walls in flashing fairy lights

By *moothdickMan  over a year ago

stoke

An empty box and wrapping paper

My daughter is 11 months now so been through the stage you’re at.

If you actually want to get a gift that they will take notice of, try some of the flashing lights type toys or a bubble blowing machine.

Babies love that shizz

Our eldest was born end of Nov_mber and the first few Christmases he didn't need anything. So my family gave money for his savings account. I had one set up for me when I was a baby and it paid for my first car "

Totally agree, we always put money in a savings account for my son until he was old enough to ask for something he wanted and asked his grandparents to do the same. He finally put it towards his first car last year!

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

Literally anything. She's four months old

rotherham

Bubble blowing machine.....that’s brilliant

Already had money in the saving idea..

Thanx for the input

Xx

I'd say clothes in bigger sizes, books or a gift card. I'm always grateful for any gifts to be honest but these are my favourite.

If you're looking for something else Smyths has a fab ocean soother in by Einstein for £19.99. It's beautiful, very calming and has been a huge hit with my little one, she loves looking and listening to it.

photo shoot or money towards one x

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

Black and white and sensual touch baby books were what we got my boy at that age and he slept most of the day away.

A Jellycat bunny. They are gorgeous (although you should see the absolute disgustingness of the thing 10 years on )

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

Nothing she will never rem_mber..

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

Something noisy, kids love noisy things, the parents won't appreciate it but the child will.

One of my relatives bought my daughter some maracas when she was little and she loved them!

By *uzukiNo1Woman  over a year ago

Rhyl

I'm with Queen with the wooden toys much better than all the plastic (lasts 5 mins) pap......blocks for building, little ones love em....

rotherham

She is only 4 months old

An activity station because as soon as she's crawling the mum will need something to put her in so that she can get anything done. The ones that spin around and you can clip off as a walker as well are ideal

» Add a new message to this topic