FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How much of the pleasure you get is from the pleasure you give?

How much of the pleasure you get is from the pleasure you give?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ix-foot-two-stu OP   Man  over a year ago

Coventry

I have a lovely lady friend (who as a kid was a naughty Barbara Windsor type with big knockers and has grown up to be just the same) who says that all her life she has never had a pleasurable sensation from her nipples.

I think that’s such a shame.

I don’t think I would have half as much fun playing with them if I knew it wasn’t having any effect.

In contrast my better half goes wild.

Made me consider that most of what I enjoy about playing with the Mrs is the effect I’m having on her.

So when people say they love licking pussy or sucking cock, is it really that they love the effect it’s having on their playmate?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

In some cases yes and in others it's because they hope it makes them more attractive to their target audience.

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

I totally get this. I (Luke) love going down on Hannah, not because I like the physical sensation but because we have worked out that is how she consistently gets the best orgasms.

I am the only man who has ever made her cum (but not the only person ) and I love being the one who gives her the sexual pleasure she wanted for so long.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I used to suck my husband's cock because it pleased him.

I now suck cock because it pleases me.

It's nice to know that the man likes it too though; I'm not totally selfish.

"I used to suck my husband's cock because it pleased him.

It's nice to know that the man likes it too though; I'm not totally selfish. "

In the name of making you happy I don't mind taking one for the team

By *stellaWoman  over a year ago

London

I enjoy the sense of control in giving someone else pleasure.

I bloody love being pleasured too.

"I enjoy the sense of control in giving someone else pleasure.

I bloody love being pleasured too. "

I'm exactly the same! This is why 69 was invented

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Definitely my pleasure is from seeing the reaction. If there was no reaction I wouldn't be interested in anything intimate with them

"Definitely my pleasure is from seeing the reaction. If there was no reaction I wouldn't be interested in anything intimate with them"

You're the one with the confusing status as it's so late!

London

I'm exactly the same! This is why 69 was invented"

Meh. No one is performing at their optimum in a 69. I prefer taking the attention in turns.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"Definitely my pleasure is from seeing the reaction. If there was no reaction I wouldn't be interested in anything intimate with them

You're the one with the confusing status as it's so late!"

I am indeed!

I'm exactly the same! This is why 69 was invented

Meh. No one is performing at their optimum in a 69. I prefer taking the attention in turns. "

Very true, open them legs wide I'm cumming in for a good time

"Definitely my pleasure is from seeing the reaction. If there was no reaction I wouldn't be interested in anything intimate with them

You're the one with the confusing status as it's so late!

I am indeed! "

Thanks for that haha, your videos made up for it though

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

I find the act highly pleasurable in that it is simultaneously highly relaxing and so incredibly intimate but I would be lying if I neglected to say that the very best part for me, is seeing and indeed, feeling the effect it has upon the lady as her body convulses in climax.

Obviously, I then pat myself on the back at my awesome, cunnilingual prowess before boasting about it to all and sundry on Facebook/snapchat/Twitter etc

By *rcadian110Couple  over a year ago

Barnsley

To me (Jason) giving pleasure is a huge turn on. When someone trusts me enough to spend intimate time with us I want to make them feel the center of attention. I suffer from ed and have tried to learn to please. I listen to what I'm told. Rhiannon and I got together after I went down on her for 5 hours when my dick didn't work. Must have done something right as she eventually married me. I still love to be pleasured tho. But find it more fun to give

By *modDMan  over a year ago

Lichfield

I think there's a pride that comes with giving isn't there? There is for me anyway, I'm never happier than when she's happy. The more flushed her face is, the more thrilled I am.

Anyway, forget all that. Can I just say how impressed I am that the OP has been all the way back to 1974 to bring the word 'knockers' back? Good work fella.

London

"I think there's a pride that comes with giving isn't there? There is for me anyway, I'm never happier than when she's happy. The more flushed her face is, the more thrilled I am.

Anyway, forget all that. Can I just say how impressed I am that the OP has been all the way back to 1974 to bring the word 'knockers' back? Good work fella."

"I used to suck my husband's cock because it pleased him.

It's nice to know that the man likes it too though; I'm not totally selfish.

In the name of making you happy I don't mind taking one for the team "

You would get bored waiting

By *tewiethompsonMan  over a year ago

Colchester

I haven't listed the usual lap for hours, like a thirsty cat, on my profile; as I think it's a bit of a cliche.. however the pleasure for me is the feeling of control I have, while down there, over how much pleasure and effect I can have on my playmate.

Think what I am trying to say, is that the pleasure, for me, is in the pleasure given, but knowing I get to control the situation somewhat.

Hope that came across as intended.

x

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

Nearly all of it, but I am slowly learning how to receive.

I get the most pleasure when the animalistic I must have you now side comes out of him, I've aroused him so much he must let go and fuck me.

Oh a significant amount of my pleasure is felt when I see (and hear) the pleasure I'm giving my partner. I am also the lucky recipient of the pleasure that she has the ability to deliver herself.

Lee

By *VineMan  over a year ago

The right place

I love the feeling of knowing I’m causing a woman to come. I have a friend that I know very well and she is very responsive to touch. I absolutely love being with her.

Coventry

"I haven't listed the usual lap for hours, like a thirsty cat, on my profile; as I think it's a bit of a cliche.. however the pleasure for me is the feeling of control I have, while down there, over how much pleasure and effect I can have on my playmate.

Think what I am trying to say, is that the pleasure, for me, is in the pleasure given, but knowing I get to control the situation somewhat.

Hope that came across as intended.

x"

That’s an interesting point. Teasing, then, would be something that people like you and me enjoy. That teasing control is the mildest form of dominance, I guess.

Coventry

"Anyway, forget all that. Can I just say how impressed I am that the OP has been all the way back to 1974 to bring the word 'knockers' back? Good work fella."

Lose knockers and we lose ‘knickers, knackers, knockers’. And that’s a philosophical concept at the core of human civilisation.

"I find the act highly pleasurable in that it is simultaneously highly relaxing and so incredibly intimate but I would be lying if I neglected to say that the very best part for me, is seeing and indeed, feeling the effect it has upon the lady as her body convulses in climax.

Obviously, I then pat myself on the back at my awesome, cunnilingual prowess before boasting about it to all and sundry on Facebook/snapchat/Twitter etc "

I love giving pleasure to my gf..it's those sighs..how the body moves..her total enjoyment that makes me sooo happy..I regularly just lay her down and give her oral for as long as she wants with no presumption for myself for I love feeling her, getting to know her..giving her total pleasure..it's the very very best

I love seeing the look on my hubbies face when i am going down on someone because i know he gets really turned on watching me...i love keeping him happy

I do love giving oral and knowing that they are enjoying what i am doing to them...

I get far more pleasure from controlling her orgasms than myown

» Add a new message to this topic