FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Gran canaria advice wanted please

Gran canaria advice wanted please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi. I'm a submissive total bi bottom guy who also likes to dress in slutty sexy lingerie and stockings etc for fun meets.

I'm planning on booking a holiday to gran canaria and going around late December/early January.

I'm hoping that it turns into a sex holiday to be honest and as ive never been there before I'm hoping that I can get some really good advice on where to go/hotel ideas/any bars or clubs to go to. I'm not planning on going out wearing just lingerie etc but I would be dressed slutty with maybe jeans and a shirt over them. Are there any clubs where I could slip the jeans and shirt off and then be able to walk about inside hoping to get picked up, dominated, fucked ?

Are there any sex shops in resorts?

Maybe a place which could also help me with dressing up fully inc wig and make up so that I could go out one night fully dressed.

Thank you

All help very welcome.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm looking for Dom top guys/bi couples as well as ladies who are into pegging a nice arse with strapons

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You may want to post this in the Spain forum. There are lots of advice threads on Gran Canaria and specifically Playa Del Ingles in there. The PDI regulars are often posting in there.

» Add a new message to this topic