FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Horny men - any hole is a goal

Horny men - any hole is a goal

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *isaAndNicoleTrans OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

Go on men, admit it, if you can't get a real woman would you shag a Tgirl? Not me I mean, there are some real stunners on here x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Never.

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"Go on men, admit it, if you can't get a real woman would you shag a Tgirl? Not me I mean, there are some real stunners on here x "

There really are some beautiful tgirls on here.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’d like to point out that us t girls aren’t a substitute for real girls, not some last resort kinda stuff.

Not to rain on your parade, but to respectfully rain on your parade

I’ve seen some v sexy t girl profiles x

But I am a mere horny woman, so I’ll keep my hole shut

"I’d like to point out that us t girls aren’t a substitute for real girls, not some last resort kinda stuff.

Not to rain on your parade, but to respectfully rain on your parade"

I know we aren't a last resort hun, but you must get messages like this from "straight" guys x

"I’d like to point out that us t girls aren’t a substitute for real girls, not some last resort kinda stuff.

I know we aren't a last resort hun, but you must get messages like this from "straight" guys x "

Straight even!

I know we aren't a last resort hun, but you must get messages like this from "straight" guys x "

They are straight, they’re attracted to femininity and can see past the plumbing, some guys don’t care and see a woman and that’s all it boils down too.

Sorry if this is coming across like I’m being disrespectful, I’m genuinely not, just trying to put my thoughts an experiences out there

By *hatYorkLadMan  over a year ago

York

Nope, nothing against them but it's not for me.

By *forfun500Couple  over a year ago

walsall

Male here ive seen some really gorgeous tgirls very convincing and ive got to be honest i think i would like the expierience

By *he OriginalsCouple  over a year ago

peterborough

[Removed by poster at 28/11/19 23:27:14]

I know we aren't a last resort hun, but you must get messages like this from "straight" guys x

They are straight, they’re attracted to femininity and can see past the plumbing, some guys don’t care and see a woman and that’s all it boils down too.

Sorry if this is coming across like I’m being disrespectful, I’m genuinely not, just trying to put my thoughts an experiences out there"

100% agree, met many men that wouldn't dream of having sex with a man but love Tgirls, it's the femininity that excites them. Get loads of messages off straight men looking for women and couples only x

There are some really sexy t girls on here but not sure I could

By *he OriginalsCouple  over a year ago

peterborough

You men should take up scrabble, your worse than woman asking “does me bum

Look tight in these jeans”

Bingo anymore ??????????

"You men should take up scrabble, your worse than woman asking “does me bum

Look tight in these jeans”

Bingo anymore ??????????"

Number 11, legs up to heaven

This story doesnt end as you hope...so its up to you if you read on...i was 18...

I was wandering through the red light district in amsterdam one cold evening after having spent time in a rather splendid and very friendly cafe,(lots of hot chocolate and cookies going around) i cant think why...anyway...i do recall stopping as i strolled down a canal side at a woman in a window...not at street level but a little higher...anyway..i did think to myself..wow, that lady is insanely pretty, then i wondered why she would be a hooker blah blah and strolled off (told you this isnt what you thought) the following day i stated in front of my friends that the prettiest "girl" ive seen was in a blue window not a red one? ..you can imagine the rest of the story for yourself and the stick i have received ever since...but put it this way, unless she stated she was a man i honestly wouldn't of been able to tell until well....the obvious! So i wouldnt if i knew as its not my thing...but i think some tgirls look so close it really is difficult to tell apart!

Do not harass me...thanks!

"This story doesnt end as you hope...so its up to you if you read on...i was 18...

I was wandering through the red light district in amsterdam one cold evening after having spent time in a rather splendid and very friendly cafe,(lots of hot chocolate and cookies going around) i cant think why...anyway...i do recall stopping as i strolled down a canal side at a woman in a window...not at street level but a little higher...anyway..i did think to myself..wow, that lady is insanely pretty, then i wondered why she would be a hooker blah blah and strolled off (told you this isnt what you thought) the following day i stated in front of my friends that the prettiest "girl" ive seen was in a blue window not a red one? ..you can imagine the rest of the story for yourself and the stick i have received ever since...but put it this way, unless she stated she was a man i honestly wouldn't of been able to tell until well....the obvious! So i wouldnt if i knew as its not my thing...but i think some tgirls look so close it really is difficult to tell apart!

Do not harass me...thanks! "

It's a good answer

No chance.

"Go on men, admit it, if you can't get a real woman would you shag a Tgirl? Not me I mean, there are some real stunners on here x "

Nope. Definitely not my thing.

By *unshine05Man  over a year ago

Sherborne

Nope but I have self respect for myself,

Wouldn't risk shagging what science tells us is actually a man,

Just to get my end away.

This is just that ts/tg pick a term and stick to it fantasy of getting straight, not fab straight guys to fuck them.

Cause there's no respect ,I wouldn't try turning a woman who prefers the company of other women.

But it's okay for "chicks" with dicks, who are essentially men with tits to do it.

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"Nope but I have self respect for myself,

Wouldn't risk shagging what science tells us is actually a man,

Just to get my end away.

This is just that ts/tg pick a term and stick to it fantasy of getting straight, not fab straight guys to fuck them.

Cause there's no respect ,I wouldn't try turning a woman who prefers the company of other women.

But it's okay for "chicks" with dicks, who are essentially men with tits to do it."

Crikey!

"Nope but I have self respect for myself,

Wouldn't risk shagging what science tells us is actually a man "

Show me where science actually tells us, I'm intrigued, because there has been numerous studies to prove that I do in fact exist.

Furthermore, darling, if you had self respect, surely you wouldn't be posting such negative and inflammatory statements on the internet and would be contributing something to the discussion in a respectful manor?

Just a thought.

Not sure if in your last sentence you're putting yourself down. You look great and many people will think you are a stunner.

As for your question, some men will. Same as they see the 'real' women on here as a last resort.

"Go on men, admit it, if you can't get a real woman would you shag a Tgirl? Not me I mean, there are some real stunners on here x

Not sure if in your last sentence you're putting yourself down. You look great and many people will think you are a stunner.

As for your question, some men will. Same as they see the 'real' women on here as a last resort.

"

Everyone's a last resort to someone, a fetish too if you're lucky!

I definitely feel like a last resort with all the "straight" men that want to try and shag me. You wouldn't believe the amount of rejections I have to send.

"Go on men, admit it, if you can't get a real woman would you shag a Tgirl? Not me I mean, there are some real stunners on here x

Everyone's a last resort to someone, a fetish too if you're lucky! "

I'm often told I'm their last resort

Full op yes defo

"I definitely feel like a last resort with all the "straight" men that want to try and shag me. You wouldn't believe the amount of rejections I have to send."

Doesn't the message filtering system allow you to block messages from men? Trying to help a sister out here

"I definitely feel like a last resort with all the "straight" men that want to try and shag me. You wouldn't believe the amount of rejections I have to send.

Doesn't the message filtering system allow you to block messages from men? Trying to help a sister out here "

I tried it, still got messages from them. Plus, not gonna lie I love the attention.

By *illy123789Man  over a year ago

llandeilo

This thread seems to imply Tv/TS is some kinda substitute woman... what about guys who are aroused by tv/ts in their own right? I’m bi and love playing either way, but especially love ts... naughty to play with cock and boobs at the same time; naughty to enjoy being entered for mutual pleasure.

Not for me thanks

I’d like to ask the same question back to Tgirls too. I get messages from Tgirls and winks even though my profile says I am straight. So are you Tgirls not getting enough attention that you have to message guys.

Me personally, I would never resort to what you asked. I prefer a real woman to anything else and not changing my mind.

I have nothing against anyone who isn’t a woman and have also had messages from guys too and politely declined their offer. I then finally had to block them when they kept pestering and being a constant bother.

By *ttis669Man  over a year ago

bayswater

Sorry if this is coming across like I’m being disrespectful, I’m genuinely not, just trying to put my thoughts an experiences out there"

Personally i think this is the best explanation, im attracted to femeninity and confidence. It wouldnt be a last resort at all, would always be driven from a genuine desire if i found them attractive.

By *uciyassMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Jeeez

My hole is a protected zone and certainly not a goal for any tom dick or Harry. It’s more for Jane Charmaine and Tulisa Besides straight men don’t shag TGirls/ people / anyone in a dress

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Nope it's not for me either.

Straight female for me, missionary position only

By *eniorsxMan  over a year ago

Coggeshall

I respect everyone's taste and choices in whatever they practise, and fair play if your happy, mutual pleasure is a fantastic thing, but the thought of playing Man conkers brings me out in a cold sweat. Lady Gardens only for me personally

I can honestly say no it’s not my preference

No.

By *igBlacKnightMan  over a year ago

london

Noooo fucking way

Odd question....

I like who I like..... ....it's not about putting it in a hole for an orgasm for me.... ....respect for yourself and others etc innit...

The more I think about this post, the more it troubles me

What's wrong with trans ppl? Why should they be second choice or at the bottom of the list or only for desperate men to consider, and why do men have to be viewed as horny and desperate....? That's not how I think at all....

Your value is what you make it my lovelies....

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

Dunno, depends how persuasive they are I guess

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'm probably in the least position to comment as a bisexual woman.

I suppose it'd depend on a number of factors, mostly about picking apart the enormous range of gender expression and identity within the TV/TS category. I suspect the answers about a fully postoperative MTF trans* woman would be different from answers about people who usually live as men. Plus it'll depend on the person's sexuality and how fluid it is.

Personally I find the idea that you'd have sex with someone outside your sexual identity out of some need for release... baffling. I've had long periods of abstinence. I lived. I didn't become or pretend to become someone I wasn't.

I also find the idea of being a backup shag out of desperation pretty abhorrent. I'm sure it's happened and I've not been told, but if I found out that someone had to have an orgasm, made it involve me, but they only did it because they couldn't get "better"... I'd be furious and disgusted.

"Odd question....

I like who I like..... ....it's not about putting it in a hole for an orgasm for me.... ....respect for yourself and others etc innit... "

I posted the question last night after a few too many glasses of wine.

Woke up this morning and saw it and went oh noooooooo.... I'm never drinking again

"Odd question....

I like who I like..... ....it's not about putting it in a hole for an orgasm for me.... ....respect for yourself and others etc innit...

I posted the question last night after a few too many glasses of wine.

Woke up this morning and saw it and went oh noooooooo.... I'm never drinking again "

Haha, no worries my lovely, my view of you has always been a god one

» Add a new message to this topic