FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Normal man.

Normal man.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I read on here about all these studs, profiles say how prolific they are and can fuck all night etc etc, I'm a 55 yr old man so my best years are behind me. I'd love now and again to meet a nice middle aged woman who likes to play but wants a genuine bloke and not enter a sexual Olympics. Any about in East yorks?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'm sure they exist. How do you appeal to them, is the question.

Just try to be me, unfortunately a lot of women never reply to messages, this is sometimes due to volumes of messages as well I know so I keep plodding on x

Manchester (she/her)

"Just try to be me, unfortunately a lot of women never reply to messages, this is sometimes due to volumes of messages as well I know so I keep plodding on x"

There are other things to consider. Do you sell the best version of yourself to attract women to reply?

I'm not offering profile advice per forum rules as you haven't asked, but that's what I'm getting at.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 29/11/19 10:16:28]

By *wholeLotOfRosieWoman  over a year ago

Pontypridd

Most women will pass first judgement based on a guys profile. Make sure yours is engaging and enticing and has good public pics. If you don’t you are further limiting your chances on an already very competitive site.

Many people use fab as a tool to keep in touch with events that are going on or people they have met at events/socials/clubs.

Fab alone is probably the hardest way to meet women in all honesty as the safety aspect and all other manner of the bad side of things can't be vetted as easily as when meeting in a public place or group setting.

I'd suggest getting yourself out there and getting known

P

Possibly not, I am a man so therefore what may seem like a great selling point to me may be a let down to a woman. Thanks for the suggestion though, maybe it will be worth thinking about x

Thanks...my pics are friends only because of my sensitive job but I do send a face pic with message

Manchester (she/her)

"Thanks...my pics are friends only because of my sensitive job but I do send a face pic with message "

I'm afraid it isn't enough here.

Cover tattoos and cut your head off pictures.

"Thanks...my pics are friends only because of my sensitive job but I do send a face pic with message "

Are you recognisable by your hand? Pics don't have to be faces. I feel those without pics lack the imagination to come up with something, as there are soooooo many possibilities, none of which make you instantly recognisable.

P

"I read on here about all these studs, profiles say how prolific they are and can fuck all night etc etc, I'm a 55 yr old man so my best years are behind me. I'd love now and again to meet a nice middle aged woman who likes to play but wants a genuine bloke and not enter a sexual Olympics. Any about in East yorks?"

55 is young to some. Your best years may still be in front of you.

No idea, but they certainly aren't down here..

"I read on here about all these studs, profiles say how prolific they are and can fuck all night etc etc, I'm a 55 yr old man so my best years are behind me. I'd love now and again to meet a nice middle aged woman who likes to play but wants a genuine bloke and not enter a sexual Olympics. Any about in East yorks?"

First of all most of what these guys say on their profiles is bunkum, usually end up being a disappointment. Wouldn't put too much heed in it, met my OH on anther site and he is the real deal and has a couple years on you so don't let age be a decider.

He is quiet end reserved, as a person he is a wonderful person, true genuine gentleman, in the bedroom he puts these so called, self professed sexual experts and performers to shame.

Be confident in yourself and who you are looking for will find you, I found him

I'm totally abnormal and freaky and I get rejected too, it's all part of life and the journey towards success buddy....

» Add a new message to this topic