FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Privacy

Privacy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hypothetically. You're talk to someone on here, you haven't met yet. Then you find out they've been sending your face pictures and screenshots of your conversations to other people.

How would you feel? Would you want them kicked off the site? Are you bothered at all?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ed-monkeyCouple  over a year ago

Hailsham

It's not on really

Goes against the spirit of things

I guess you'd need proof but the usual report and leave it to admin would be the thing

By *omesticated_VixenWoman  over a year ago

sw London

I wouldn’t like it and if I found this out I would report them

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would be mightily pissed off yes.

"It's not on really

Goes against the spirit of things

I guess you'd need proof but the usual report and leave it to admin would be the thing"

Again it's only hypothetical. More of a internet privacy question then anything.

By *ady23Woman  over a year ago

Coventry

"Hypothetically. You're talk to someone on here, you haven't met yet. Then you find out they've been sending your face pictures and screenshots of your conversations to other people.

How would you feel? Would you want them kicked off the site? Are you bothered at all?"

Angry and violated. I'd report and blick them

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I don't think reporting them would do anything they haven't broken any fab rules, just been a dick. I'd be pissed off, I'd block them, and tell them why they were being blocked.

By *stellaWoman  over a year ago

London

It bothers me.

It happens though, from the excited discussions with friends with no malintent simply because you really like the person you’re interacting with and you want to share your excitement with your mates and show off or get their approval or endorsement through to the ooooh can you believe it frivolous yet harmful gossip and chat that we all partake in to certain degrees through to the considered and hurtful vicious toxic bitching that can also go on usually when we are hurt or playing something out that has left us bitter whether to do with the person we’re hurting or not.

I’ve been guilty of all at some point for which I’m very sorry.

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

I would be mightily pissed off about that

"I would be mightily pissed off about that

"

pretty much this. But it's a possibility for all of us online, especially if people are local and there may be connections?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

you would be a fool to think it doesnt go on. Ive been sent lots of screen shots over the years

"Hypothetically. You're talk to someone on here, you haven't met yet. Then you find out they've been sending your face pictures and screenshots of your conversations to other people.

How would you feel? Would you want them kicked off the site? Are you bothered at all?"

Hmmm me personally.

Would I be pissed off? Would totally depend on the who, the what and to whom.

If I'd said someone was a cunt and they showed that person, well, there's already every chance that person already knows I think they're a cunt.

If it was someone I had blocked because I knew them and didn't want them knowing my business or seeing my face then yeah, I'd be fucked off.

That's me personally tho. Everyone is different.

P

Completely disrespectful and such a breaking of trust. Everyone deserves privacy and common decency.

I would feel hurt if that happened to me.

It would be report and block.

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

After reading a few points above, I wouldn't give a shit about the whys and wherefors. If I'm having a conversation with someone on here and exchanging pics with them privately, I expect it to stay just that. Private.

By *eviantdeeliteCouple  over a year ago

Cheltenham

All conversations/pics I have are kept private unless they have expressed an interest that they like to share.... this also goes for seeking approval from friend as someone mentioned....I do not gossip, nor provide others with needless tittle tattle, my fab life is mine and mine alone

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

I'd be bloody livid. If I want photos to be public I can set them to be so. The fact I haven't means I prefer for them to be kept private.

I don't really care what the reasons are, it's a hideous breach of trust.

How would you feel OP?

"How would you feel OP?"

Annoyed

I’d be really annoyed and would block the culprit and report.

"I'd be bloody livid. If I want photos to be public I can set them to be so. The fact I haven't means I prefer for them to be kept private.

I don't really care what the reasons are, it's a hideous breach of trust."

This

"How would you feel OP?

Annoyed"

Shit, does that mean I have to take down the shrine I made for you in every room of my house? You see each time visitors come they see your mush and tush plastered round the house.

P

I think anyone would be annoyed. It's human nature to be when someone betrays a confidence.

What's more interesting to me is that people mention that they have been actually sent screenshots.

Another good reason to be very careful what you share online I suppose.

I think initially I would blame myself for sending intimate/face pics in the first place. If I had trusted them to respect my privacy and they broke that trust and put me in a really crappy situation, I would be hurt and flipping furious. It's difficult to prove but I would block said people, report where I could and just be more wary overall.

By *ily WhiteWoman  over a year ago

?

I've had details about a meet I had discussed with someone else, I was fuming!

I’d be raging.

» Add a new message to this topic