FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Would you watch ?

Would you watch ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A work colleague of mine, when she was too tipsy to be honest, told me a fantasy of hers was to watch her otherwise straight husband be given a bj by a guy and then return the favour. Now that got me thinking do other people harbour ideas like that or things of a similar vein

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"A work colleague of mine, when she was too tipsy to be honest, told me a fantasy of hers was to watch her otherwise straight husband be given a bj by a guy and then return the favour. Now that got me thinking do other people harbour ideas like that or things of a similar vein "
nope

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"A work colleague of mine, when she was too tipsy to be honest, told me a fantasy of hers was to watch her otherwise straight husband be given a bj by a guy and then return the favour. Now that got me thinking do other people harbour ideas like that or things of a similar vein "
nope here too

Yes here... had the fantasy and bought the t-shirt =)

Not got a husband but the idea pushes my buttons. I love men pushing the boundaries of their sexuality. Especially if they are very straight.

"Yes here... had the fantasy and bought the t-shirt =)"

Filth

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Not for me really but I can understand that pushing one's boundaries can be very exciting for the partner , too

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Not if they were straight...

» Add a new message to this topic