FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Baggy knees in stockings - why!

Baggy knees in stockings - why!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iss Scherzzo OP   Woman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Anyone else have this problem? Or a fix? Or a decent place to buy them? I love stockings and hold ups but baggy knees are the worst!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Are you buying nylons or the ones made of the same fabric as tights?

Nylons can bag at the ones or ankle if they're too big or not attached to the suspenders tightly enough.

I need the smallest size nylons 8and a half it used to be.

By *ily WhiteWoman  over a year ago

?

Have you tried a smaller size? Tights and stockings tend to go baggy when they're too big

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have more of an issue with them staying up on my thick thighs

Forum Mod

East Sussex

What kind of suspended belt are you using?

"I have more of an issue with them staying up on my thick thighs "
thats a good issue to have

I have an issue with hold ups falling down at work - had a few hysterical moments moving bwteen buildings - thank fuck its winter and i was wearing a coat

By *umblebee76Man  over a year ago

hull

Try a quick spray of hair spray to the are before putting them on it also works to stop tight skirts riding up

"I have more of an issue with them staying up on my thick thighs thats a good issue to have "

Sometimes, other times it’s a curse!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I have an issue with hold ups falling down at work - had a few hysterical moments moving bwteen buildings - thank fuck its winter and i was wearing a coat "

Has happened to me . I had to walk back from town once with one hold up tucked into my boot

I’m gonna say it... only time I’ll ever wear stockings or hold ups is in the bedroom. How y’all wear them to work I’ll never know. I find them the most uncomfortable things ever, and even worse when you throw in suspenders!!!

Liverpool

They are just love honey ones (is this my mistake? Ha). I only tend to wear them in play type situations so possibly spending a fair bit of time with my knees bent shall we say. I have various belts so I don’t know if they are the issue.

"I have an issue with hold ups falling down at work - had a few hysterical moments moving bwteen buildings - thank fuck its winter and i was wearing a coat

Has happened to me . I had to walk back from town once with one hold up tucked into my boot "

Ahh jeeze, i can see this happening to me... Might have to keep a roll of duct tape handy

Liverpool

"I’m gonna say it... only time I’ll ever wear stockings or hold ups is in the bedroom. How y’all wear them to work I’ll never know. I find them the most uncomfortable things ever, and even worse when you throw in suspenders!!! "

Ha. Yeah. Gimme tights for every day situations

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"They are just love honey ones (is this my mistake? Ha). I only tend to wear them in play type situations so possibly spending a fair bit of time with my knees bent shall we say. I have various belts so I don’t know if they are the issue. "

I often but Primark stockings, I find they're good.

A six strap belt is best. The very flimsy, thin garter belts won't hold stockings in place if you intend moving at all or are very, very slim.

As others have said, wrong size? I wear hold ups or stockings to work everyday and when you get it right they are really comfortable. Hate that tight feeling that tights give

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I have an issue with hold ups falling down at work - had a few hysterical moments moving bwteen buildings - thank fuck its winter and i was wearing a coat

Has happened to me . I had to walk back from town once with one hold up tucked into my boot

Ahh jeeze, i can see this happening to me... Might have to keep a roll of duct tape handy "

I have up eventually. Too many times I had to rush into the nearest office at work, nice behind a filing cabinet and yank a wayward hold up back into place .

I'm highly aroused

"I’m gonna say it... only time I’ll ever wear stockings or hold ups is in the bedroom. How y’all wear them to work I’ll never know. I find them the most uncomfortable things ever, and even worse when you throw in suspenders!!! "

I really like it, especially when I'm sat in my chair and my dress has ridden up and I can feel the lace

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Ahh jeeze, i can see this happening to me... Might have to keep a roll of duct tape handy

I have up eventually. Too many times I had to rush into the nearest office at work, nice behind a filing cabinet and yank a wayward hold up back into place . "

Sigh. Gave and hide

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

Sock glue is a must on skin.

If you wash tights/stockings on a high heat or use fabric conditioner the fibres seem to loosen up

I have sock glue and tit tape in my bag when I'm out out

"Anyone else have this problem? Or a fix? Or a decent place to buy them? I love stockings and hold ups but baggy knees are the worst! "

Ooo fab could you please market fab stockings or holds ups.. Ta muchly

I have up eventually. Too many times I had to rush into the nearest office at work, nice behind a filing cabinet and yank a wayward hold up back into place . "

Is there anyway of making the hold up bit, more 'gummy' ?? I think chucking then in the washer is cleadly a mistake lol

By *nto My ArmsMan  over a year ago

Herts/London

I have up eventually. Too many times I had to rush into the nearest office at work, nice behind a filing cabinet and yank a wayward hold up back into place .

Is there anyway of making the hold up bit, more 'gummy' ?? I think chucking then in the washer is cleadly a mistake lol"

Hairspray

"I have more of an issue with them staying up on my thick thighs "

Love honey ones,Anne summers or m and s never no issues

"Sock glue is a must on skin.

If you wash tights/stockings on a high heat or use fabric conditioner the fibres seem to loosen up

I have sock glue and tit tape in my bag when I'm out out "

Where do you buy sock glue

Is there anyway of making the hold up bit, more 'gummy' ?? I think chucking then in the washer is cleadly a mistake lol"

Hand wash them

Is there anyway of making the hold up bit, more 'gummy' ?? I think chucking then in the washer is cleadly a mistake lol

Hairspray "

Really?

Hand wash them "

I'm too lazy

Hairspray "

He’s right...

By *nto My ArmsMan  over a year ago

Herts/London

Hairspray

Really? "

Absolutely.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I never discovered a way. They were good for one wear and that was it quite often. I stick to stockings now. Charity shops are great for finding vintage stockings. I've got a couple of pairs from the 70s and 80s still packaged.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Hair spray makes my skin itch.

kinky land

Where do you buy sock glue "

EBay

It's what the river dance teams use; and many professional dancers

EBay

It's what the river dance teams use; and many professional dancers "

Ta.. Sock glue + hairspray added to shopping list... And hand washing to add to NY resolutions

By *rAitchMan  over a year ago

Diagonally Parked in a Parallel Universe

Wash your legs with a teabag and draw a pencil line up the back of your legs, as they did in the war.

Problem solved

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

I generally keep mine for playtime too, unless I'm going somewhere straight from work. Not because of discomfort, because I actually find them quite comfortable, but simply because I prefer not to sexualise my workplace.

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

If you use moisturiser/body lotion it messes with the gummy top of hold ups & they don't stay up.

My general rule is if I need to walk anywhere then a decent 6 garter suspender belt is a must. Hold ups generally kept for occasions where walking is not a priority

kinky land

EBay

It's what the river dance teams use; and many professional dancers

Ta.. Sock glue + hairspray added to shopping list... And hand washing to add to NY resolutions "

I don't hand wash

I just stick them in a little net in a cool wash x

By *ornishcock11Couple  over a year ago

camborne

Tesco hold ups are great for staying up can't rate them enough 4.50 for 2 pairs

Nora batty stockings is a no girls x

» Add a new message to this topic