FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fake verifications

Fake verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arkSuede OP   Man  over a year ago

London

I mean no harm, and please excuse my question if I’m wrong as I’m still relatively new to the site.

But is it possible to fake verifications on this site?

I’ve seen a few accounts where the account was launched “yesterday” and have 3000+ likes on two photos with 30+ verifications already!

Is it plausible? Or am I just seeing things? x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

"I mean no harm, and please excuse my question if I’m wrong as I’m still relatively new to the site.

I’ve seen a few accounts where the account was launched “yesterday” and have 3000+ likes on two photos with 30+ verifications already!

Is it plausible? Or am I just seeing things? x"

Only explanation could be that they have been on the site previously . Returned and conta cted all the previous meets and asked them to verify them again . Photos ....sexy ladies photos and lots of promoting can give people lots of likes/ fabs.

Best advise is concentrate on your profile and don't worry about others . If you think it's very odd, you can always report it to admin.

By *BWandhusbandCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

"I mean no harm, and please excuse my question if I’m wrong as I’m still relatively new to the site.

There's a possibility they've been here before and asked for verifications from people they've previously met. Or it's all bull.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

From what I've heard they can be faked.. But i know some women who have signed out and back in again and within no time they have lots of veris. I guess it's because they're known already.

Fake veris do happen, not sure how but I have come across fake people with them.

However, alot of people have been on the site before, so when they rejoin they get their friends to re-verify them. As for photo fabs, I have had thousands in 24hrs 1 or 2 times

London

Ah interesting takes Fab. I guess I can see the plausibility aspect of such. Thanks for that

London

Only explanation could be that they have been on the site previously . Returned and conta cted all the previous meets and asked them to verify them again . Photos ....sexy ladies photos and lots of promoting can give people lots of likes/ fabs.

Best advise is concentrate on your profile and don't worry about others . If you think it's very odd, you can always report it to admin. "

Oh by no means was it meant as a means of envy of others getting multiple likes and sorts. Rather I had been approached by a few personnel and for a lack of a better phrase, a couple of the profiles seemed just a bit too good to be true. Was just wishing to ensure that such profiles do exist and sorts

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I went to swingers clubs before i joined Fab so the day i joined i had 10 veris from friends. I also got alot of likes on my pics and loads of messages. Think men thought i was sweet and innocent and wanted to show me the ropes.

London

"I went to swingers clubs before i joined Fab so the day i joined i had 10 veris from friends. I also got alot of likes on my pics and loads of messages. Think men thought i was sweet and innocent and wanted to show me the ropes."

I understand. That makes absolute sense.

Haha oh how wrong they were to assume such

By *uciferLingerieMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Not sure if any truth in this but someone asked me to verify them and told me once you get one verification you can set up multiple accounts and self verify yourself over again...needless to say I didn't trust them! But it definitely made me wary of peoples verifications. I think if you chat and ask the right questions it's easy to separate the good from the bad...or single guys posing as a couple!

London

Not sure if any truth in this but someone asked me to verify them and told me once you get one verification you can set up multiple accounts and self verify yourself over again...needless to say I didn't trust them! But it definitely made me wary of peoples verifications. I think if you chat and ask the right questions it's easy to separate the good from the bad...or single guys posing as a couple!"

Aha! Thank you for that insight. That most certainly sounds plausible as well! Thanks for sharing

Leeds

Not sure if any truth in this but someone asked me to verify them and told me once you get one verification you can set up multiple accounts and self verify yourself over again...needless to say I didn't trust them! But it definitely made me wary of peoples verifications. I think if you chat and ask the right questions it's easy to separate the good from the bad...or single guys posing as a couple!

Aha! Thank you for that insight. That most certainly sounds plausible as well! Thanks for sharing "

It did open my eyes a little as I started noticing a lot of profiles that weren't site supporters etc but still had a lot of verifications!

London

Aha! Thank you for that insight. That most certainly sounds plausible as well! Thanks for sharing

It did open my eyes a little as I started noticing a lot of profiles that weren't site supporters etc but still had a lot of verifications!"

I too shall keep my eyes peeled! Thank you my good man for the courtesy warning!

Leeds

It did open my eyes a little as I started noticing a lot of profiles that weren't site supporters etc but still had a lot of verifications!

I too shall keep my eyes peeled! Thank you my good man for the courtesy warning! "

You're welcome...true or not I do believe there are many many fake profiles on here and ive even had people sending my own pics back to me!!

By *am4CamWoman  over a year ago

Fairy Land

Is it plausible that in six weeks one person can gather dozens of intimate photos and get all participants’ permission to splash them all over the internet?

As the above poster suggested; there are many scenarios which may look a little suss, but are completely legit. Worry not about others that don’t affect you and enjoy your fab experience

I don't know how this is even possible, but someone stole my pics and created a profile in Ireland and managed to get 14 verification. I was alerted by numerous friends when my pics were seen on page one. It felt like a case of stolen identity, it's horrible. I don't know how they did it

» Add a new message to this topic