FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Dating

Dating

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I have recently come out of a relationship and we was both into the lifestyle of swinging which worked well and everything but with the recent fall of that relationship I'm just worried I won't find anyone that will be able to share this with anyone got any advice or help?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

Southern Wales

Maybe you will meet a lady swinging?

Maybe you will fall in love?

Life is just one big adventure and you never know who you may meet along the way.

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

Life is full of compromises and choices. You may find a wonderful partner who doesn't want either of you to be swinging. You may find somebody to swing with only floats your boat a bit.

You can't design your life. You can only create opportunities that may lead you to things you want. Grab life by the horns, be the best person you can be and learn to enjoy the great things you have. If you always look for something to be better you could just end up in a cycle of disappointment and miss the people and things around you that can make you happy.

Nobody is entitled to swing. It will remain a minority interest for the foreseeable future. Don't let that get you down.

» Add a new message to this topic