FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Manscaping Day

Manscaping Day

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do any other men have a special day of the week for extra grooming?

Thursday is my day. Shave my head, trim my beard, wash my beard, shave my balls, etc.

I've just finished now and I must say I feel simply divine *z snaps*.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not really every day is a manscaping day. However about every three days, my head gets shaven and my body hair gets trimmed about once a month or when needed.

How ironic! Just got out of the bath, pampered, shaft and balls shaved, trimmed elsewhere, goatee trimmed.......

Just wish I had someone to appreciate it! Lol

"How ironic! Just got out of the bath, pampered, shaft and balls shaved, trimmed elsewhere, goatee trimmed.......

Just wish I had someone to appreciate it! Lol"

You picked a good day, fren.

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

Usually a month. You must be very coiffed.

No i wait until i look like zangief

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

Should I manscape before going to the GUM?

Friday for me, but I don’t shave my fanny unless I’m on a promise. Also clean bedding day so nice to get into bed all clean, fresh hair and fresh sheets.

Every Fridays

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"Friday for me, but I don’t shave my fanny unless I’m on a promise. Also clean bedding day so nice to get into bed all clean, fresh hair and fresh sheets. "

Same!

By *hortarseWoman  over a year ago

Norfolk

"Friday for me, but I don’t shave my fanny unless I’m on a promise. Also clean bedding day so nice to get into bed all clean, fresh hair and fresh sheets. "

I was wondering if you was male

What if you're not on a promise for several weeks or months?

"Friday for me, but I don’t shave my fanny unless I’m on a promise. Also clean bedding day so nice to get into bed all clean, fresh hair and fresh sheets.

What if you're not on a promise for several weeks or months? "

Then it just grows, and it has. I shaved it two Fridays ago because I thought I was meeting but he blew off. I’m not shaving it again out of protest.

By the time I meet anyone again I’ll probably need to get the flymo out the shed.

[Removed by poster at 30/01/20 22:28:50]

"Friday for me, but I don’t shave my fanny unless I’m on a promise. Also clean bedding day so nice to get into bed all clean, fresh hair and fresh sheets.

I was wondering if you was male "

Just happy to be involved

Just happy to be involved "

Besides you’re a bit of a fan of manholescaping if I remember rightly

Besides you’re a bit of a fan of manholescaping if I remember rightly "

Correct, I have a routine for removing bum hole hair

Correct, I have a routine for removing bum hole hair "

You can’t leave it there.....spill

Everyday is manscape day.

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

Then it just grows, and it has. I shaved it two Fridays ago because I thought I was meeting but he blew off. I’m not shaving it again out of protest.

By the time I meet anyone again I’ll probably need to get the flymo out the shed. "

I'd be well gutted if a partner lopped off her lovely bush to meet. Bush is sexy.

By the time I meet anyone again I’ll probably need to get the flymo out the shed.

I'd be well gutted if a partner lopped off her lovely bush to meet. Bush is sexy. "

Love a bush, me.

You can’t leave it there.....spill "

Don’t you remember my old threads about it?

One of my scenarios is when I pretend to be a beautician doing a hair removal treatment. I get the guy on all fours, prep the bum hole by wiping it with rose water and cotton wool, I’ll spread the hair removal cream over the area (boots own brand intimate hair removal cream). Whilst the cream develops I’ll blow on the bum hole, stroke his thighs and wank his willy, wipe off the cream and the hair. Wipe it over again with cotton wool and rose water then stick my tongue in the hole to check its all nice and smooth.

One of my scenarios is when I pretend to be a beautician doing a hair removal treatment. I get the guy on all fours, prep the bum hole by wiping it with rose water and cotton wool, I’ll spread the hair removal cream over the area (boots own brand intimate hair removal cream). Whilst the cream develops I’ll blow on the bum hole, stroke his thighs and wank his willy, wipe off the cream and the hair. Wipe it over again with cotton wool and rose water then stick my tongue in the hole to check its all nice and smooth. "

That is actually surprisingly hot. Although I have had bad experiences with hair removal cream in the downstairs area.

That’s why I use boots own brand. It’s way more sensitive than any of the veet ones and you get a lovely finish off it.

One of my scenarios is when I pretend to be a beautician doing a hair removal treatment. I get the guy on all fours, prep the bum hole by wiping it with rose water and cotton wool, I’ll spread the hair removal cream over the area (boots own brand intimate hair removal cream). Whilst the cream develops I’ll blow on the bum hole, stroke his thighs and wank his willy, wipe off the cream and the hair. Wipe it over again with cotton wool and rose water then stick my tongue in the hole to check its all nice and smooth. "

Oh yeah now I remember

I just wanted you to describe it again

» Add a new message to this topic