FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > We are in North Essex not Midlands 150 miles from Midlands

We are in North Essex not Midlands 150 miles from Midlands

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *imjohn OP   Couple  over a year ago

Clacton on sea, Essex

After being a site supporter for endless years we still can't believe a really simple location fault hasn't been rectified, we are 150 miles at least from the Midlands yet people in Birmingham think we're round the corner to them due to the mistake.

We have asked endless times to sort out the fault and have never once had a reply back, is it worth looking into site supporters problems or just push them to one side after you have their money.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Norfolk and Suffolk are down as East Midlands too we are East. Nowhere near the middle of the country since as we are by the coast of the country. Its really silly.

I agree. Im in clacton as well. And partys and meets put us in the wrong area. They wont lissen thow

By *imjohn OP   Couple  over a year ago

Clacton on sea, Essex

We have other friends in Essex who's area comes under south east which seems a better location than midlands, profiles get sideswiped as people local to us think were too far away and people in the midlands think were local to them.

I'm not sure if there is real admin or not to answer problems or not as we've never had a reply, it could be automated...

Norfolk here too, no where Near East Midlands

I think those big beautiful gorgeous breasts cross the border

» Add a new message to this topic