FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What has made you giggle today?

What has made you giggle today?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *sMinxy OP   Woman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I was in a charity shop and saw an LP with the title..

Fun music for swingin' couples

It was from back in the 1960's so am thinking was maybe a dance move...lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

my munchkin decided to cover herself in a tube of toothpaste while i had a shower this afternoon.

I couldnt possibly be mad as she was wearing a pink t shirt saying 'keep smiling and be happy'

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"I was in a charity shop and saw an LP with the title..

Fun music for swingin' couples

It was from back in the 1960's so am thinking was maybe a dance move...lol"

Think Sinatra had an Lp called 'Songs for Swinging Lovers'

By *ollie_JCouple  over a year ago

London

I learnt PO Box 500 is important

Even saying BOX in a conversation can shut a boring up

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

listening to how the guy at work thinks he has food poisoning after eating chicken that had blue and purple rings on it

he thought it would be ok as he cut the coloured bits off and cooked the shit out of it!!!!

Finding out that the pedestrian crossways that you have to press button and wait for green man have a thing that twirls round under the box to let the blind know it's safe to cross.

Was out with a blind 11 yr old today and he showed me it , made him giggle at me giggling and trying to get to box first. It made my day at work.

evesham

"Finding out that the pedestrian crossways that you have to press button and wait for green man have a thing that twirls round under the box to let the blind know it's safe to cross.

Was out with a blind 11 yr old today and he showed me it , made him giggle at me giggling and trying to get to box first. It made my day at work. "

i thought the beeping noise told them it was ok to cross??

Must be 2 sorts of boxes cos these didn't beep just had a twirly thing under the box.

hearing a colleague had stopped on m40 for a rest at Oxford services on way back to london, after having the comfort break he carried on the journey and then noticed a sign saying birminingham 9 miles away and realised he's driven back the wrong way.

Just shows how we go in auto pilot but worth taking the puss for a few weeks, might offer to update his sat nav for him....

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"Must be 2 sorts of boxes cos these didn't beep just had a twirly thing under the box. "

Oh and you lurve twirly things

Forum Mod

This

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/97928

"Finding out that the pedestrian crossways that you have to press button and wait for green man have a thing that twirls round under the box to let the blind know it's safe to cross.

Was out with a blind 11 yr old today and he showed me it , made him giggle at me giggling and trying to get to box first. It made my day at work. "

thought that was for the deaf people who cant hear the beep-beeping noise ??

how can the blind see the green man or even the lights around the button..

sorry if iv missed the point but iv ever seen a bunch of led lights aroung the button light up red when u actually push the button when wanting to cross the road..

How it worked with the boy today was he found the box bearing in mind the footpath changes to the raised flags, he found the button to push by touch and then he finds the twirly thing under the box. If its not moving lights are red when it twirls lights are green. There was no noise from these boxes at all.

evesham

"Must be 2 sorts of boxes cos these didn't beep just had a twirly thing under the box. "

my nan actually thought that the beeping was for the deaf people!!

mind you this was a woman who thought someone was waving to her in a shop then realised she was looking in a mirror

"How it worked with the boy today was he found the box bearing in mind the footpath changes to the raised flags, he found the button to push by touch and then he finds the twirly thing under the box. If its not moving lights are red when it twirls lights are green. There was no noise from these boxes at all. "

never knew that - thanks x

"How it worked with the boy today was he found the box bearing in mind the footpath changes to the raised flags, he found the button to push by touch and then he finds the twirly thing under the box. If its not moving lights are red when it twirls lights are green. There was no noise from these boxes at all.

never knew that - thanks x "

Your welcome x

» Add a new message to this topic