FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Mental health

Mental health

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As many people from all over the world i suffer from depression and anxiety. With having anxiety it's difficult to go out to places. Specially new places or meeting new people. So when i read a woman's profile and it says social meet first. I don't message them. Which is annoying. I used you to be able to go out etc. Being in a violent relationship, getting abused mentally daily from the clothes i wore to how i breathed. Brought on my depression. I felt like a was trapped in a glass box. People around me could see me but couldn't hear me shouting. And tried to kill myself several times because i was made to feel worthless. Only reason i am still here is because of my beautiful princess. She's my heart, my life.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arkb73Man  over a year ago

Cheshire/Staffs

Stay strong brother - you are not alone.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I feel your pain fella. I've struggled with most things for the last year or so. And I felt like I was just getting my life together when my eldest son passed away. It knocked me back quite a lot and I'm back struggling again but slowly but surely, I'm getting my life in order with the help of a counselor, a good friend and my younger kids being here.

It sounds daft but fab has helped me too. I just wish I didnt spend as much time on here as I do. I've used sex as a coping mechanism to help take my mind off my troubles. The gym also helps and I'm looking forward to better weather coming so I can get out on my motorbike again.

By *yx_InannaWoman  over a year ago

Burslem

"As many people from all over the world i suffer from depression and anxiety. With having anxiety it's difficult to go out to places. Specially new places or meeting new people. So when i read a woman's profile and it says social meet first. I don't message them. Which is annoying. I used you to be able to go out etc. Being in a violent relationship, getting abused mentally daily from the clothes i wore to how i breathed. Brought on my depression. I felt like a was trapped in a glass box. People around me could see me but couldn't hear me shouting. And tried to kill myself several times because i was made to feel worthless. Only reason i am still here is because of my beautiful princess. She's my heart, my life."

What do you do about a fuck meet then? If you can't meet someone in public so you both have safe place to meet socially how do you plan meeting any other way? If you accommodate you have a stranger coming into your home if you don't then it's going to their home or a hotel. Both new places with the added intensity of fucking a stranger.

"Stay strong brother - you are not alone. "
That's all i can do man

"As many people from all over the world i suffer from depression and anxiety. With having anxiety it's difficult to go out to places. Specially new places or meeting new people. So when i read a woman's profile and it says social meet first. I don't message them. Which is annoying. I used you to be able to go out etc. Being in a violent relationship, getting abused mentally daily from the clothes i wore to how i breathed. Brought on my depression. I felt like a was trapped in a glass box. People around me could see me but couldn't hear me shouting. And tried to kill myself several times because i was made to feel worthless. Only reason i am still here is because of my beautiful princess. She's my heart, my life.

What do you do about a fuck meet then? If you can't meet someone in public so you both have safe place to meet socially how do you plan meeting any other way? If you accommodate you have a stranger coming into your home if you don't then it's going to their home or a hotel. Both new places with the added intensity of fucking a stranger."

It's not about sex man. This is a mental health post

That was so sad to read. It really baffles me how some people can treat others. I’m a support worker and have quite a few clients that suffer with their mental health and I know the struggles they go through on a daily basis. The best advice I could give is to take each day at a time. Surround yourself with positive people and avoid others that are not supportive. Set yourself small goals and don’t beat yourself up if your not able to accomplish that goal that day. Try again the next day. Also try to tell people what you struggle with, people can be far more understanding if they know what your going through

By *yx_InannaWoman  over a year ago

Burslem

"As many people from all over the world i suffer from depression and anxiety. With having anxiety it's difficult to go out to places. Specially new places or meeting new people. So when i read a woman's profile and it says social meet first. I don't message them. Which is annoying. I used you to be able to go out etc. Being in a violent relationship, getting abused mentally daily from the clothes i wore to how i breathed. Brought on my depression. I felt like a was trapped in a glass box. People around me could see me but couldn't hear me shouting. And tried to kill myself several times because i was made to feel worthless. Only reason i am still here is because of my beautiful princess. She's my heart, my life.

What do you do about a fuck meet then? If you can't meet someone in public so you both have safe place to meet socially how do you plan meeting any other way? If you accommodate you have a stranger coming into your home if you don't then it's going to their home or a hotel. Both new places with the added intensity of fucking a stranger. It's not about sex man. This is a mental health post"

I'm curious as to how he manages them

I have anxiety and panic attacks I can't invite strangers I've never met into my home my anxiety breaks me over it, I can't go to theirs. For me it has to be public social first. So I'm wondering how he feels he can't choose the safer option but can go into a more riskier option.

"That was so sad to read. It really baffles me how some people can treat others. I’m a support worker and have quite a few clients that suffer with their mental health and I know the struggles they go through on a daily basis. The best advice I could give is to take each day at a time. Surround yourself with positive people and avoid others that are not supportive. Set yourself small goals and don’t beat yourself up if your not able to accomplish that goal that day. Try again the next day. Also try to tell people what you struggle with, people can be far more understanding if they know what your going through "
Not easy on a daily basis. Life is getting better. Only just got my own flat after being in supported housing for a year and living in a homeless shelter before that. Thank you for the nice word's x

What do you do about a fuck meet then? If you can't meet someone in public so you both have safe place to meet socially how do you plan meeting any other way? If you accommodate you have a stranger coming into your home if you don't then it's going to their home or a hotel. Both new places with the added intensity of fucking a stranger. It's not about sex man. This is a mental health post

I'm curious as to how he manages them

I have anxiety and panic attacks I can't invite strangers I've never met into my home my anxiety breaks me over it, I can't go to theirs. For me it has to be public social first. So I'm wondering how he feels he can't choose the safer option but can go into a more riskier option."

I like danger

You might like danger but the person you’re meeting won’t. A social first is pretty normal so you can both see each other in the flesh to establish attraction and see if things could go further.

Sorry to hear about your experiences as well. Nobody should make someone feel so bad that they want to take their own life. Glad you’re out of that situation now and have someone nice.

"That was so sad to read. It really baffles me how some people can treat others. I’m a support worker and have quite a few clients that suffer with their mental health and I know the struggles they go through on a daily basis. The best advice I could give is to take each day at a time. Surround yourself with positive people and avoid others that are not supportive. Set yourself small goals and don’t beat yourself up if your not able to accomplish that goal that day. Try again the next day. Also try to tell people what you struggle with, people can be far more understanding if they know what your going through Not easy on a daily basis. Life is getting better. Only just got my own flat after being in supported housing for a year and living in a homeless shelter before that. Thank you for the nice word's x"

Awe that’s great news that you now have your own place and I’m sure it’s a good place to be able to start to rebuild your life. It must of taken a lot of courage to write that post. There are plenty of people on here that will offer an ear to listen or offer advice. If you ever need a chat or some advice feel free to message me

"You might like danger but the person you’re meeting won’t. A social first is pretty normal so you can both see each other in the flesh to establish attraction and see if things could go further.

Sorry to hear about your experiences as well. Nobody should make someone feel so bad that they want to take their own life. Glad you’re out of that situation now and have someone nice. "

I have met women socially but it's always been at my place. I'm very non pushy. And thank you. I'm 100% single. Want t stay that way.

"You might like danger but the person you’re meeting won’t. A social first is pretty normal so you can both see each other in the flesh to establish attraction and see if things could go further.

Sorry to hear about your experiences as well. Nobody should make someone feel so bad that they want to take their own life. Glad you’re out of that situation now and have someone nice. "

I have met women socially but it's always been at my place. I'm very non pushy. And thank you. I'm 100% single. Want t stay that way.

"That was so sad to read. It really baffles me how some people can treat others. I’m a support worker and have quite a few clients that suffer with their mental health and I know the struggles they go through on a daily basis. The best advice I could give is to take each day at a time. Surround yourself with positive people and avoid others that are not supportive. Set yourself small goals and don’t beat yourself up if your not able to accomplish that goal that day. Try again the next day. Also try to tell people what you struggle with, people can be far more understanding if they know what your going through Not easy on a daily basis. Life is getting better. Only just got my own flat after being in supported housing for a year and living in a homeless shelter before that. Thank you for the nice word's x

Awe that’s great news that you now have your own place and I’m sure it’s a good place to be able to start to rebuild your life. It must of taken a lot of courage to write that post. There are plenty of people on here that will offer an ear to listen or offer advice. If you ever need a chat or some advice feel free to message me "

Took me a long time to get where i am. Always fighting for my own life and fighting for the right to see my daughter. Still am now. Thank you. xXx

By *candiumWoman  over a year ago

oban

I find social meets difficult too. I've never been comfortable in public places and it's only in the past couple of years that I can go in Costa/Starbucks etc and sit in. Pubs are still no go. I usually find I'm so anxious about the location that I can't enjoy the meet. For that matter I've only had one social meet that went well. So while I would like to be safe and do the social meet 1st, it usually just leads to disappointment on both sides.

» Add a new message to this topic