FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > talkers not meeters

talkers not meeters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

why are there so many talkers on here and not enough meetings. can't say that I won't meet as have pics of meets up, so am the proof.

many don't talk but just look at cams and sit there not talking or taking part in chat room. it bugs the hell out of me.

if your on here and talking about meeting then you should be doing so is not what we are here.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

will u go on a bloody meet instead of coming here moaning

Not quite sure what your driving at... takes all sorts and some are less obvious meeters than others.

Doesn't make them any less real than yourselves.. Maybe some brag less!!

I don't know, but maybe some are here purly for the social side of things and only meet if something really clicks?

Its another thing if they lead you on, but, nothing comes of it! Still, if you find your way over this side of the water I can always prove you wrong lol

I suppose im one of many who are here for the social side as im fixed up

re FB.

But would like to think that if things change i may "delve" into the sexier side.

Which i did prior to meeting my FB.

so best of both worlds really and i never say never

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

We tend to be followers rather than leaders, so we will chat for a while in anticipation the other couple will take the lead

it would surprise you amount of people who are all talk on here think we all came across them

Forum Mod

I don't want to meet everyone I chat to on here and im sure others are the same

Would be meeting everyday til for the next 10 years if I did and I ain't got time or energy for that

"it would surprise you amount of people who are all talk on here think we all came across them"

Wouldn't surprise at all lol... Just leaves more for the rest then surely, win win situation lol..

totally agree honey cant meet everyone u chat to but there is a lot who have no intention on meeting dont see the point

talkers for talkers then lmao

"totally agree honey cant meet everyone u chat to but there is a lot who have no intention on meeting dont see the point"

but doesn't take long to work those ones out.. and just because someone doesn't want to meet you or I say.. doesn't mean they don't meet anyone else..

Personally speaking, we haven't had many issues.. Met great people, lovely lol...

i used to be a regular in chat on t'other site, and all ppl ever did was come in the room and moan no one met.... well most of us dont advertise in the room that we have a meet lined up, so how would anyone know if ppl were arranging meets in whisper or msn,

just cuz ppl like to chat, dont mean they aint meeting. just thought i'd add that b4 i crack open my next bottle of wine lol

Forum Mod

"totally agree honey cant meet everyone u chat to but there is a lot who have no intention on meeting dont see the point"

There are and you can normally spot them a mile off

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm not moaning about not having a meet as have plenty so don't get me wrong. Just finding it hard to get couples to open up in the chat rooms as that is our social side of things as we have young kids.

So if we click we like to play on meet. So it hard when no one talks to us about what we are here for. Our profile is quite blunt in that it says what to expect from us if we click so why do people not take us serious is what I'm getting at.

"I'm not moaning about not having a meet as have plenty so don't get me wrong. Just finding it hard to get couples to open up in the chat rooms as that is our social side of things as we have young kids.

So if we click we like to play on meet. So it hard when no one talks to us about what we are here for. Our profile is quite blunt in that it says what to expect from us if we click so why do people not take us serious is what I'm getting at.

"

why doont u sack the chat off for a while and use the forums more, i find more genuine ppl on here than chat

never had probs getting meets all am saying is 2 many talkers not enough walkers

"never had probs getting meets all am saying is 2 many talkers not enough walkers "

Fancy walking down this way then??? Eh eh... do ya lol..

its not just swinging sites where there's the "all talkers" ya gotta just learn to live wi it, and ignore the bull shitters. lol

nae probs lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lol a do ignore enough of them abt xxxxxxxxx

Agree but if you have for example kids, and your time is limited doesnt mean your not interested just that you cant always meet at short notice, we are exactly like that, have to arrange things doesnt mean we are not interested.

bah, im just a talker for then next 3 months at least anyway, then its hopefully time for walkies mmmmmmm

Peds xxx

"bah, im just a talker for then next 3 months at least anyway, then its hopefully time for walkies mmmmmmm

Peds xxx"

walk this way lolol

I hear what's been said and can accept the other possibilities, but would also agree that there's a heck of a lot of 'all talk and no action'!!

Just look at their profiles, talking about being desperate to meet etc etc, been here for 9 months but no verifications but a Friends list a mile long!! What's that about then??

Forum Mod

"I hear what's been said and can accept the other possibilities, but would also agree that there's a heck of a lot of 'all talk and no action'!!

Just look at their profiles, talking about being desperate to meet etc etc, been here for 9 months but no verifications but a Friends list a mile long!! What's that about then??"

That is one of the things that puts me off so would'nt even entertain a chat with them if im honest

what i like about talking to people here is,you can talk about sex,swinging,swapping,rimming,anything you like or dont.and wont get judged.

"what i like about talking to people here is,you can talk about sex,swinging,swapping,rimming,anything you like or dont.and wont get judged."

Not according to the OP apparantly

"why are there so many talkers on here and not enough meetings. can't say that I won't meet as have pics of meets up, so am the proof.

many don't talk but just look at cams and sit there not talking or taking part in chat room. it bugs the hell out of me.

if your on here and talking about meeting then you should be doing so is not what we are here. "

I/We do both. We love chat rooms and when we feel like it, we love meeting. There's lots of fun in both

we take our time in finding the right people to meet. x

we used to have a laugh in the chatroom, but since other users now know they wont get a last min meet / fast shags out of us the chatroom has become a place that we find very quiet xx

By *ust_PhilMan  over a year ago

Worksop

"we take our time in finding the right people to meet. x

we used to have a laugh in the chatroom, but since other users now know they wont get a last min meet / fast shags out of us the chatroom has become a place that we find very quiet xx"

We are the same. We can not meet at the drop of a hat as we have kids and work screws up weekends. In our case we have to plan in advance and sometimes that can take awhile, it's amazing how many people say they are in the same boat then get really impatient when we can't meet at foresaid drop of a hat! I guess this makes us one of the talkers not doers then!! All despite having had many great meets and just as many friends made

As for the chatrooms, well if they have become more quite and easier to follow then we might start using them lol

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"what i like about talking to people here is,you can talk about sex,swinging,swapping,rimming,anything you like or dont.and wont get judged."
well dont bring up watersports, heavier bdsm stuff, in fact i have a list, you can pm me !!! lol

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

we used to have a laugh in the chatroom, but since other users now know they wont get a last min meet / fast shags out of us the chatroom has become a place that we find very quiet xx

We are the same. We can not meet at the drop of a hat as we have kids and work screws up weekends. In our case we have to plan in advance and sometimes that can take awhile, it's amazing how many people say they are in the same boat then get really impatient when we can't meet at foresaid drop of a hat! I guess this makes us one of the talkers not doers then!! All despite having had many great meets and just as many friends made

As for the chatrooms, well if they have become more quite and easier to follow then we might start using them lol"

do you meet then?

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

I meet but I wont meet just anyone

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Does it really matter what other folks do? Why wind yourself up about something that just doesn't matter and has got absolutely nothing to do with you? This is addressed to the OP of course!

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

"Does it really matter what other folks do? Why wind yourself up about something that just doesn't matter and has got absolutely nothing to do with you? This is addressed to the OP of course!"

Wholehartedly agree with this comment. one thing we have learnt since being on the scene is not to judge others, we all have our reasons for being here, we all have our likes and dislikes but that doesn't make any of it right or wrong.

we go in the chatroom and on here and meet but we only tend to go in the chatroom to go on cam and have fun whilst others watch......this is probably due to trying to have a conversation in there wen i dont have tits or fanny out is impossible!!! we see it as two seperate things really we have never met anyone out the chat room only through mails etc...............so like someone said further up maybe just cool off the chat rooms for a bit or be very blunt and ask are u gonna meet us or what lol!!! xxx

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

i've made more friends in the forums than i have in the chat rooms, i personally find the chat rooms far to fast and complex to use, and you often get ignored more frequently in there too

Hear hear re the chatrooms not being the best place to meet! Manic and far far too fast!! Meet? You can barely chat!!

Re my previous comment about talking, I'm not one of the "want a shag now" brigade and I'm in the habit of chatting with someone, and getting to know them a bit before finally meeting, but I would rate that sort of talking differently to talking being all that appears to ever happen!!

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

Well i like to chat for a while to get the "feel" for someone - those that go on aobut not wanting email ping pong etc, well thats how i like to start out and when feel comfortable will msn, or even give out number.

Not until i feel comfortable would i take it that far - so i think i am probably classed as a chatter and not a meeter then too - despite my meets.

My new frieds who are a couple i have been chatting to over the last 6 months, by phone and email, we have now met and had a fantastic time. Yes this could have happened alot sooner but by the time we met we ALL felt very comfy about it and are not just playmates but friends too - double bonus!!!

you are a fussy lot I cannot find talkers never mind meeters lol

Notting

"you are a fussy lot I cannot find talkers never mind meeters lol"

We all talk alot in here -

"Well i like to chat for a while to get the "feel" for someone - those that go on aobut not wanting email ping pong etc, well thats how i like to start out and when feel comfortable will msn, or even give out number.

Not until i feel comfortable would i take it that far - so i think i am probably classed as a chatter and not a meeter then too - despite my meets.

My new frieds who are a couple i have been chatting to over the last 6 months, by phone and email, we have now met and had a fantastic time. Yes this could have happened alot sooner but by the time we met we ALL felt very comfy about it and are not just playmates but friends too - double bonus!!!"

Well said debz

Notting

"Well i like to chat for a while to get the "feel" for someone - those that go on aobut not wanting email ping pong etc, well thats how i like to start out and when feel comfortable will msn, or even give out number.

My new frieds who are a couple i have been chatting to over the last 6 months, by phone and email, we have now met and had a fantastic time. Yes this could have happened alot sooner but by the time we met we ALL felt very comfy about it and are not just playmates but friends too - double bonus!!!

Well said debz "

Thank you - but its true

(so when you free again, lol) x

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

I like to talk while I am meeting, does that mean I am a multitasker?

By *acreadCouple  over a year ago

central scotland

"bah, im just a talker for then next 3 months at least anyway, then its hopefully time for walkies mmmmmmm

We can vouch your not a talker but a walker hope you get better soon xxx

Peds xxx"

By *acreadCouple  over a year ago

central scotland

"bah, im just a talker for then next 3 months at least anyway, then its hopefully time for walkies mmmmmmmmm

Peds xxx"

Still messing this up lol

Well said debz

Thank you - but its true

(so when you free again, lol) x"

he he ssshhh! don't tell 'em all

Since joining another "adult" site in early August, and then this site a couple of weeks later, I have met nearly 10 gentlemen, ranging from just a drink/coffee, to some recreational fun

I would probably meet others who tickle my fancy

Therefore, I consider myself a meeter rather than a talker

Notting

Well said debz

Thank you - but its true

he he ssshhh! don't tell 'em all "

secrets safe x lol x

Well said debz

Thank you - but its true

he he ssshhh! don't tell 'em all

secrets safe x lol x"

tidy babe tidy lol xxx

By *ust_PhilMan  over a year ago

Worksop

As for the chatrooms, well if they have become more quite and easier to follow then we might start using them lol

do you meet then? "

Yes for the right couple, and on occasion go camping with them too

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

i think we are all of the same in some respect's in that we like to talk vbefore we meet, so in most case's we are all talker's, in a few ( demanding) case's they want what they want and they want it now, and for most that just aint going to happen, after all we are swingers not hookers we do what we like when we like with whom we like, not what someone want's when they want, some of us really do have a life outside swinging and have to balance one alongside the other, if your in the lucky position of not having a second life to lead then please be respectful of those who do,

simple really when you apply a little vulcan logic

In our experience if you are serious about meeting folk then it is a pretty quick and painless procedure. To date, because those we have met are also serious about meeting have found the following to be perfectly normal and perfectly acceptable.

Check out each others profiles

Briefly discuss likes, dislikes, normally 1 pm is sufficient

Swap face pics

One chat on the phone

Meet for a drink on neutral ground

None of that is too difficult, it's not too time consuming and it's worked a treat for us for the last 8 years.

If folk are genuine about meeting they will, if they are not they will simply want to beat about the bush with pm tennis and msn etc etc which to the genuine swinger is as plain as the nose on your face

Bolton

"In our experience if you are serious about meeting folk then it is a pretty quick and painless procedure. To date, because those we have met are also serious about meeting have found the following to be perfectly normal and perfectly acceptable.

Swap face pics

One chat on the phone

None of that is too difficult, it's not too time consuming and it's worked a treat for us for the last 8 years.

If folk are genuine about meeting they will, if they are not they will simply want to beat about the bush with pm tennis and msn etc etc which to the genuine swinger is as plain as the nose on your face "

Got to agree with this - we've only been into this for 4 years and have only been messed about a couple of times - little common sense works a treat!

Yes two2bonkwith, don't think you're far off the mark!

Although I do enjoy chatting a bit before meeting and don't have a problem with others with the same attitude, I'm starting to get wise, and spot the signs, that for some folk who initially appear to be on a similar wavelength, talking's as far as it's going to go.

Interestingly, there seems to be a number of ladies recently joining here who have been told about the site "by a friend". A couple that I've chatted to have been widows, but with all due respect to them, I really don't think this is where they want to be and I'm not sure that these so-called friends are doing them any favours!!

Having had a happy marriage, then endured bereavement, should the next step be swinging??

Apologies if I've gone off topic a bit!!

Bolton

"Yes two2bonkwith, don't think you're far off the mark!

Although I do enjoy chatting a bit before meeting and don't have a problem with others with the same attitude, I'm starting to get wise, and spot the signs, that for some folk who initially appear to be on a similar wavelength, talking's as far as it's going to go.

Interestingly, there seems to be a number of ladies recently joining here who have been told about the site "by a friend". A couple that I've chatted to have been widows, but with all due respect to them, I really don't think this is where they want to be and I'm not sure that these so-called friends are doing them any favours!!

Having had a happy marriage, then endured bereavement, should the next step be swinging??

Apologies if I've gone off topic a bit!!"

Thats what's good about the forums - great for opening up different avenues of debate -

"In our experience if you are serious about meeting folk then it is a pretty quick and painless procedure. To date, because those we have met are also serious about meeting have found the following to be perfectly normal and perfectly acceptable.

Swap face pics

One chat on the phone

If folk are genuine about meeting they will, if they are not they will simply want to beat about the bush with pm tennis and msn etc etc which to the genuine swinger is as plain as the nose on your face

Got to agree with this - we've only been into this for 4 years and have only been messed about a couple of times - little common sense works a treat!"

Exactly, the second they dilly dally or fanny about the alarm bells go off and we move on.

Feeling guilty as hell as we were contacted this afternoon by a very nice sounding couple but Mrs Two2 is away overnight so cant say ye or ne till tomorrow, are we dilly dallying

Bolton

No - you're just being honest that isn't dillying or dallying!!!

» Add a new message to this topic