FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Thumbs

Thumbs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *et_n_Wild OP   Couple  over a year ago

Pontypridd

Is anyone else using thumbs?

I'm trying not to be thumb happy, but seeing people being rude in chat, or those who don't listen to 'no thanks' thumbs down does offer some karma.

On the other hand, it's nice to give thumbs up to well written profiles or to the bloody nice folk on here.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

got to admit havent used em since they came out ....and we all moaned about em ....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

In the site feeback forum there is a whole thread about thumbs that you can have a browse through xx

we dont use them to be honest, in fact we pretty much forget they are there until someone mentions them, but will post anyway as we do like posting lol, even if some people think some topics aren't worth disscusing.

Forum Mod

I don't think the topic is,nt worth the discussion but it seems pointless to have the two threads running at the same time on the same subject xx

Forum Mod

Ive just bumped the thread to the top of the feedback forum to make it easier to find xx

"I don't think the topic is,nt worth the discussion but it seems pointless to have the two threads running at the same time on the same subject xx"

Not aimed at you miss