FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > T to T ratio

T to T ratio

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oudBeSurprised OP   Man  over a year ago

Fife

Do women sometimes ignore the T to T ratio when creating profiles and posting pics of their "big tits" like it is the only big thing on them and is their defining feature?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The what?

Wouldn't that be 1?

Whats T to T

By *urvy Girl 79Woman  over a year ago

Near Bourne

"The what? "

My thoughts exactly

Fife

The T to T ratio.

The Tits to Tummy ratio.

Having "big tits" isnt simply about the size of the tits. It's the size of the tits in comparison to the rest of the body.

A woman with E cup tits and a size 12 body has big tits. Even a size C with an 8-10 dress are big tits.

A woman with E cup tits and a size 24 dress does not have big tits. She has small tits in comparison to the rest of her body.

A lot women that post pictures of their "big tits" are big women with tits that are proportionate or small compared to their overall body size and probably why they do not post pictures of any other part of their body. Just tits.

So remember the T to T ratio when thinking you have big tits. There is not a specific number to the ratio but it is based on common sense and maybe BMI

Big tits are big tits

"The T to T ratio.

The Tits to Tummy ratio.

Having "big tits" isnt simply about the size of the tits. It's the size of the tits in comparison to the rest of the body.

A woman with E cup tits and a size 12 body has big tits. Even a size C with an 8-10 dress are big tits.

A woman with E cup tits and a size 24 dress does not have big tits. She has small tits in comparison to the rest of her body.

A lot women that post pictures of their "big tits" are big women with tits that are proportionate or small compared to their overall body size and probably why they do not post pictures of any other part of their body. Just tits.

So remember the T to T ratio when thinking you have big tits. There is not a specific number to the ratio but it is based on common sense and maybe BMI"

A bit like when underweight guys brag about having abs?

I don't think that's really relevant. They're posting pics of their tits regardless of whether they're big or small or anything else you want to call them.

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

T to T ratio! I have learned something new. I'm good - my tits are kind of a bit big and my tummy is slowly shrinking. Thank you for teaching me though OP.

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

Tits are beautiful no matter shape or size or the body they are attached to

By *ourayloversCouple  over a year ago

chesterfield

Well every days a school day

I can honestly say I've never heard of the T to T ratio

(Ray)

"The T to T ratio.

The Tits to Tummy ratio.

So remember the T to T ratio when thinking you have big tits. There is not a specific number to the ratio but it is based on common sense and maybe BMI

A bit like when underweight guys brag about having abs?"

Like myself, my BMI would put me on border line healthy and underweight, so due to this can see my abs. I do work out and eat healthy most time. Bit struggle to put on weight.

By *rs C and Mr CCouple  over a year ago

North East

Mr C has always had a theory that big tits = big arse... he says it’s all about balance & the body being in proportion... otherwise he says, women would fall over, other than the occasional freak of nature, who may be exceptional!

He clearly has far too much time on his hands!

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Why should they have to consider anything other than what *they* are comfortable with posting OP? If they like the pic and are comfortable with it, that is all that matters surely?

Pandering to a ridiculous (and frankly insulting) "ratio" shouldn't even come into it

By *hampagne_Supernova_91Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Not being funny but if I have a pair of tits in my face, the last thing I'm thinking about is the T to T ratio

"Not being funny but if I have a pair of tits in my face, the last thing I'm thinking about is the T to T ratio "

By *elshkinkyMan  over a year ago

south wales

Ooo this thread is going to be fun to watch ... where’s my popcorn

Well that’s not very nice now is it

WTF ? Heard it all now , I’m a big girl with 40ff so does that make my boobs small? Jeez as if we didn’t have enough to consider when taking pics of our bodies !

By *ymbunny35Woman  over a year ago

Cork

"Ooo this thread is going to be fun to watch ... where’s my popcorn "

Stuck in between my T to T. Care to go looking ??

By *ildblonde69Woman  over a year ago

south west

There has to be an equivalent for you men, I’ve seen short skinny guys with what looks like a huge cock but it’s not and then there’s the larger frame guys with solid thighs and not looking so blessed, it’s also down to way the pic is taken, think I’ve gone of on tangent here apologies

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Ok. ..

I think when it comes to perving tits, those of us interested really don't care about ratios

On a mooch

"There has to be an equivalent for you men, I’ve seen short skinny guys with what looks like a huge cock but it’s not and then there’s the larger frame guys with solid thighs and not looking so blessed, it’s also down to way the pic is taken, think I’ve gone of on tangent here apologies "

Not at all you just defined C to C - cock to carrier ratio

By *ildblonde69Woman  over a year ago

south west

"There has to be an equivalent for you men, I’ve seen short skinny guys with what looks like a huge cock but it’s not and then there’s the larger frame guys with solid thighs and not looking so blessed, it’s also down to way the pic is taken, think I’ve gone of on tangent here apologies

Not at all you just defined C to C - cock to carrier ratio "

Well saved thank you

Fife

"I don't think that's really relevant. They're posting pics of their tits regardless of whether they're big or small or anything else you want to call them. "

Relevant to what?

Fife

"Big tits are big tits"

Not at all

Fife

"Tits are beautiful no matter shape or size or the body they are attached to "

Not to everyone

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Oh, so... dressed up fat shaming? Ok.

I'm not down with this.

On a mooch

[Removed by poster at 31/03/20 17:14:56]

On a mooch

"Tits are beautiful no matter shape or size or the body they are attached to

Not to everyone"

To those that are open minded and enjoy them for what they are and not the carriage they are attached to they are

Fife

"Why should they have to consider anything other than what *they* are comfortable with posting OP? If they like the pic and are comfortable with it, that is all that matters surely?

Pandering to a ridiculous (and frankly insulting) "ratio" shouldn't even come into it"

Pandering to the "white knight" or "charming gentleman" image is just as ridiculous.

Being insulted, frankly or otherwise, on someone else's behalf is also ridiculous.

Flipping heck... Boobies are boobies... And what people choose to show / share is their prerogative? Don't like what you see.. Just block, delete, find another profile

Manchester (she/her)

"Why should they have to consider anything other than what *they* are comfortable with posting OP? If they like the pic and are comfortable with it, that is all that matters surely?

Pandering to a ridiculous (and frankly insulting) "ratio" shouldn't even come into it

Pandering to the "white knight" or "charming gentleman" image is just as ridiculous.

Being insulted, frankly or otherwise, on someone else's behalf is also ridiculous."

I'm sure men are allowed to be decent human beings without being white knights.

By *irm hand LukeMan  over a year ago

Stamford in the Vale ish

Good lord talk about sticking your head above the parrapit. Take cover!

Fife

"Oh, so... dressed up fat shaming? Ok.

I'm not down with this."

Ok. You don't have to be. Just so you know though, I never said their was any "shame" in any body size. You called it fat shaming. No one mentioned anyone should be shamed or feel ashamed.

It's a general body proportion question. No different to asking "big tits or small tits?" "Big bums or small bums?" "Big dicks or small dicks?" "Dad bods or gym bods?"

You get the idea?

It's ok to not be ok with it though. You have the choice to stay or leave.

Fife

"Well that’s not very nice now is it"

What isn't?

Fife

"Flipping heck... Boobies are boobies... And what people choose to show / share is their prerogative? Don't like what you see.. Just block, delete, find another profile "

I would never block anyone just because of their body shape or size. That is very shallow and very closeminded.

south wales

Need more popcorn

By *ewrocksWoman  over a year ago

button moon

"The T to T ratio.

The Tits to Tummy ratio.

So remember the T to T ratio when thinking you have big tits. There is not a specific number to the ratio but it is based on common sense and maybe BMI"

Right. Charming.

Fife

"There has to be an equivalent for you men, I’ve seen short skinny guys with what looks like a huge cock but it’s not and then there’s the larger frame guys with solid thighs and not looking so blessed, it’s also down to way the pic is taken, think I’ve gone of on tangent here apologies "

Not at all a tangent. Its exactly the same. No one is shaming any body size or saying that there isnt a body shape or size out there for everyone.

Like maybe when some profiles say "BBC ONLY". Yes its racist and "prejudice" but who is anyone to tell anyone else what they should be attracted to?

Similarly with profiles looking for "VWE 10+" guys only or you will be blocked". Everyone has their thing they have and no one should judge. It that wasn't the original question.

I mean I'm sure their are guys that are looking for instagram model type girls only or girls with huge tits big basses and abs.

We all have our thing but still

Fife

Not to everyone

To those that are open minded and enjoy them for what they are and not the carriage they are attached to they are "

Ah the old "it's not what you have it's what you do with it" point of view? I get you.

"Big tits are big tits

Not at all"

Size is relative - 10 metres squared is bigger than 1 metre squared. Doesn’t matter the size of the field it is sat in

Bra sizes go up in size so big is big

On a mooch

Not to everyone

To those that are open minded and enjoy them for what they are and not the carriage they are attached to they are

Ah the old "it's not what you have it's what you do with it" point of view? I get you. "

You don’t get me at all. As I stand by my first statement all boobs are beautiful.... it’s got nothing to do with what people do with them

Fife

"Big tits are big tits

Not at all

Size is relative - 10 metres squared is bigger than 1 metre squared. Doesn’t matter the size of the field it is sat in

Bra sizes go up in size so big is big "

A monster truck is a monster truck because it's a regular size truck with big wheels.

A regular size truck with small wheels is just a truck.

Don't listen to what the women tell you, wise does matter with some things.

By *affeine DuskMan  over a year ago

Caerphilly

"Big tits are big tits"

This logic checks out.

By *ishopstippleMan  over a year ago

Purley

"Tits are beautiful no matter shape or size or the body they are attached to "

Sorry I have to disagree. Tits are only as beautiful as their owner.

Manchester (she/her)

You're perfectly entitled to your preferences, OP. But dressing them up as though they're somehow objective fact isn't on.

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

"The T to T ratio.

The Tits to Tummy ratio.

That’s excellent, you carry on making some kind of league table and fuck the effect it has on people.

I’d prefer not to

Fife

Not to everyone

Ah the old "it's not what you have it's what you do with it" point of view? I get you.

You don’t get me at all. As I stand by my first statement all boobs are beautiful.... it’s got nothing to do with what people do with them "

To you. All boobs are beautiful to you. That's all that should matter though.

By *adeiteWoman  over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

OP, you do realise if a woman wore a 38F and another wore a 34DD

They're the same size?

Roughly, I dont know the exactly about of size difference. But they're sister sizes. Each woman wearing a sister size regardless of their dress size weight whatever.... they're the same size titties.

Ignoring the initial context of the post, I must say that the OP is an excellent debater. As this post grows in size he’s proving to be a very good mass-debater.

I’ll get my coat rainbows

Fife

Sorry I have to disagree. Tits are only as beautiful as their owner.

"

Agree to a point. I like all shapes and sizes of tits and there isnt one shape or size I would say is the perfect pair but some nice tits are on horrible owners and vice versa. Horrible isnt just an aesthetic. It could be a personality or a mannerism.

"The T to T ratio.

The Tits to Tummy ratio.

Ohhhhhh I see your bored and want an argument

Fife

"You're perfectly entitled to your preferences, OP. But dressing them up as though they're somehow objective fact isn't on."

Tits on display on a website where you "fab" a pic and it gets put on a "top fab'd pics" league table and plenty of statuses saying "new pics uploaded go fab please" should not be objectified?

And fab swingers is notable site for men and women looking for sexual attention I'm sure.

By *ink Panther.Woman  over a year ago

Preston

"Big tits are big tits

This logic checks out. "

"Do women sometimes ignore the T to T ratio when creating profiles and posting pics of their "big tits" like it is the only big thing on them and is their defining feature?

"

its the only thing they can see when they look down to find the camera

Fife

"OP, you do realise if a woman wore a 38F and another wore a 34DD

They're the same size?

Roughly, I dont know the exactly about of size difference. But they're sister sizes. Each woman wearing a sister size regardless of their dress size weight whatever.... they're the same size titties.

"

Yes I do know this and that's why I never mentioned band size. Only cup size. Forgive me if I am mistaken but the 34 in 34DD is the measurement around the back in relation to the measurement over the breasts is it not?

But yes you are correct.

Fife

"Ignoring the initial context of the post, I must say that the OP is an excellent debater. As this post grows in size he’s proving to be a very good mass-debater.

I’ll get my coat rainbows "

Ignoring the initial context of the post makes that comment redundant no?

By *MP3Man  over a year ago

Between Scylla and Charybdis

"Big tits are big tits"

My sentiments exactly!

My T to T ratio isn't great but I've not hidden that in my pics.

That's my choice though. People can post whatever they want and if they feel a particular asset is their best feature then why not.

If you don't like it then move on. Trying to insult people isn't the way to go.

However, it's also not fair to single our only women. It's really no different to men who only post pics of their dicks.

By *unkym34Man  over a year ago

London

Well I am furious not sure at what yet but I have my pitch fork ready

By *s Daisy MillerWoman  over a year ago

Room 101

Omg . What a load of tits.

Tits are tits big small or flappy bananas... everybody loves different ones or all of them.

When one is giving / receiving a good old rogering are we really thinking about T and fucking T . nope !

"My T to T ratio isn't great but I've not hidden that in my pics.

That's my choice though. People can post whatever they want and if they feel a particular asset is their best feature then why not.

However, it's also not fair to single our only women. It's really no different to men who only post pics of their dicks. "

lol i get your point but i think in the great scheme of negative comments and threads guys get the brunt of criticism quite often deservedly so but quite often not so deservingly

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

Who in earth goes around getting annoyed because women say they have big tits?

Bizarre.

By *oupleforxtrafunCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Omg . What a load of tits.

Tits are tits big small or flappy bananas... everybody loves different ones or all of them.

When one is giving / receiving a good old rogering are we really thinking about T and fucking T . nope ! "

By *wist my nipplesCouple  over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

"You're perfectly entitled to your preferences, OP. But dressing them up as though they're somehow objective fact isn't on.

Tits on display on a website where you "fab" a pic and it gets put on a "top fab'd pics" league table and plenty of statuses saying "new pics uploaded go fab please" should not be objectified?

And fab swingers is notable site for men and women looking for sexual attention I'm sure. "

An objective fact isn't the same as being objectified, OP.

Mrs TMN

Ah well, you can't beat a bit of body shaming, can you!

Yes I have a tummy, yes, I have boobs, and yes my tummy should be smaller.

I can live with it, as can the delicious men I meet. And that is all that really matters.

Fife

"My T to T ratio isn't great but I've not hidden that in my pics.

However, it's also not fair to single our only women. It's really no different to men who only post pics of their dicks. "

I never made a judgement or even opined on whether it was good or bad I do not think.

I have repeatedly said that there are body shapes and sizes out there for everyone. I haven't shared my personal preference but those who know me or have spoken to me know what I like and it is very varied.

I never insulted anyone regardless of whether people took insult or not. I personally think it is irresponsible and irrational to take something that wasn't given to you. So if I didnt give an insult, it should have never been taken. Especially on someone else's behalf. That is highly ignorant if you ask me.

I think it is fair to single out women in this post as it was specifically aimed at breasts. Most men dont have breasts. Also, I did mention that there are men who could do the same but less likely in later posts.

Besides, are there not posts on the forums asking about dick size? That would single out men would it not?

Fair is fair.

They're the same size?

Yes I do know this and that's why I never mentioned band size. Only cup size. Forgive me if I am mistaken but the 34 in 34DD is the measurement around the back in relation to the measurement over the breasts is it not?

But yes you are correct. "

Yes OP you’re correct the number is relation to the band with or circumference around the ribcage and the letters are translated from inches to letters. My ribcage believe it or not measures 37inches (i just checked!) boobs are a J/K cup and yes I have a tummy. In my humble opinion i still have a decent T to T ratio but threads like this (not the first on this topic) make me wonder if I should be showing my body. But as said above if you put pics up expect to be judged good or bad as we all have preferences.

I’ve got implants which I had 13 years ago. They were suited to me when I was a size 6 and weighed less than 8 stone. Now I’m bigger 8/10 and have more flab my boobs look smaller.

The positive size is because my boobs have implants they’ll look bigger when I lose weight, whereas women tend to drop boob sizes when they lose weight as the majority of a boob is made up of fat. Fatter the woman the fatter the boobs, makes obvious sense.

Fife

When one is giving / receiving a good old rogering are we really thinking about T and fucking T . nope ! "

Some people are. Hence the reason there are a lot of profiles specifically requesting what body shape or size they want and also the reason fab requires you to select a body shape in your bio

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

I’ve always thought it was more to do with the size of my hands.

Like A through DD feel quite small (although I love small ) , E through to G a decent handful and H, J, K and above are big. Although back size can change this - 36DD seem very small compared to a 30C.

Fife

"Ah well, you can't beat a bit of body shaming, can you!

I can live with it, as can the delicious men I meet. And that is all that really matters."

Where did I shame anyone's body?

My post was regarding size in proportion.

Are you saying it is shameful to be a bigger lady? It is shameful to have a larger waist size than bra size?

That is not very nice.

Fife

"You're perfectly entitled to your preferences, OP. But dressing them up as though they're somehow objective fact isn't on.

And fab swingers is notable site for men and women looking for sexual attention I'm sure.

Mrs TMN "

What is the objective fact about the top pics table that doesn't objectify?

Fife

"I’ve always thought it was more to do with the size of my hands.

Like A through DD feel quite small (although I love small ) , E through to G a decent handful and H, J, K and above are big. Although back size can change this - 36DD seem very small compared to a 30C.

"

"Although back size can change this - 36DD seem very small compared to a 30C"

This supports the T to T ratio exactly

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Wow well I have bigger stomach than I'd like to have but even when I didn't I still had big tits. So no I don't take it into account at all I am what I am. Some like me some don't simple as. So no I don't take into account whatever it is you call t to t ratio. If people don't like my pics I don't really care we are never doing to please everyone. I post them because I happen to like the pic. There are plenty I take that get deleted and never see the light of day.

Here's a wild idea, OP, but maybe some people don't give a shiny shite about the "T to T ratio". Maybe some people really like squishy bellies with whatever size tits accompany them.

And maybe, just maybe, it's not for you to cast aspersions upon anyone's choice of profile pic, titties or otherwise.

You're free to embrace your own preferences and eschew that which doesn't turn you on. That's what we all do every time we look over someone's profile and decide whether or not to engage with them. But DFOD if you think that you're in any way superior for "discovering" that sometimes people with big breasts also have big tummies. Would it blow your mind to know they sometimes have big arses too?

Sincerely, a fucked off, big-titted, squishy-bellied me.

Fife

They're the same size?

But yes you are correct.

Yes OP you’re correct the number is relation to the band with or circumference around the ribcage and the letters are translated from inches to letters. My ribcage believe it or not measures 37inches (i just checked!) boobs are a J/K cup and yes I have a tummy. In my humble opinion i still have a decent T to T ratio but threads like this (not the first on this topic) make me wonder if I should be showing my body. But as said above if you put pics up expect to be judged good or bad as we all have preferences. "

You should be showing your body if you like to show your body regardless of size or what other people prefer to see. Every bodynshaoe organize is perfect tonat keastb1pnother people that look at it.

This post is clearly bringing out the sensitive people that do want to ever feel like they are being judged. We are all being judged on here.

Room 101

When one is giving / receiving a good old rogering are we really thinking about T and fucking T . nope !

Some people are. Hence the reason there are a lot of profiles specifically requesting what body shape or size they want and also the reason fab requires you to select a body shape in your bio "

Whats next Labia to flabbier ! ...

If we dont like what we see we just move along ...taking the pictures in the first place of any part of your body is brave if your not that comfortable..let alone thinking about sizes...

Fife

"I’ve got implants which I had 13 years ago. They were suited to me when I was a size 6 and weighed less than 8 stone. Now I’m bigger 8/10 and have more flab my boobs look smaller.

The positive size is because my boobs have implants they’ll look bigger when I lose weight, whereas women tend to drop boob sizes when they lose weight as the majority of a boob is made up of fat. Fatter the woman the fatter the boobs, makes obvious sense. "

I'd never say "fatter" but I salute your bravery for doing so in a post where so many people didn't understand the original question and decided to take offense and feel like they were being called fat.

Not all big girls have big boobs. Some big girls have very small boobs too. It is what it is.

I've got a fat belly and small boobs.. So how does that work?

Room 101

Your pictures are lovely by the way

Fife

[Removed by poster at 31/03/20 18:26:54]

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

I think if your lucky enough to find a nice pair of tits your ratios will go out the window

"Your pictures are lovely by the way

"

thank you

Room 101

"Your pictures are lovely by the way

thank you "

Cheeky now !

Fife

Ok I think there are a lot of women taking this personally because they dont understand the concept of the original post.

Its simply a mathematical calculation. So I'll slightly change the hypothesis.

Is a 5 ft wide window still a big window of if it's on a 100 ft wide wall compared to a 6 ft wide wall?

I am not size shaming the wall. I'm just asking is big still big when surrounded by things just as big or bigger?

Fife

"I've got a fat belly and small boobs.. So how does that work? "

I bet you rock that shit with confidence though.

By *hampagne_Supernova_91Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Yeah but something we can all agree on, is that tits are fun to play with and bring happiness!

If a boob is generally made up of upto 56% fat or fatty tissue to use the correct term, if you have a lot of fatty tissue on your body then that’s going to be extended to the boobs, arse, thighs, arms and everywhere else.

It’s very rare to have a really slim woman with large natural breasts.

All my friends say their boobs get smaller when they lose weight and bigger when they put on weight.

Ain't tits the best. Nothing finer than digging into my Oedipal complex and getting smothered by a nice rack. And not just Biggins, modest knockers are just as nuturing.

Tits stiffen me up good and proper

By *heeky-gingerWoman  over a year ago

Not meeting

"Ok I think there are a lot of women taking this personally because they dont understand the concept of the original post.

Is a 5 ft wide window still a big window of if it's on a 100 ft wide wall compared to a 6 ft wide wall?

I am not size shaming the wall. I'm just asking is big still big when surrounded by things just as big or bigger? "

Yes, because the point of reference isn’t the wall, it’s the person looking through the window, and other windows they’ve seen previously. Similarly, boobs aren’t just compared relative to the person who has them, but also compared to all other people with boobs.

Your argument is like saying that a man who is 8 feet tall with size 15 feet has small feet because they aren’t that big relative to the rest of him. Ask any shoe manufacturer and they’ll tell you: he has big feet.

"Yeah but something we can all agree on, is that tits are fun to play with and bring happiness!

"

Amen brother

Have you ever been bra shopping OP? They don't go in to the larger sizes saying only if your this dress size do they class as big boobs. Boobs are boobs and are beautiful regardless but big boobs are big boobs, there's no changing that no matter what angle you try to swing it from

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"Ok I think there are a lot of women taking this personally because they dont understand the concept of the original post.

I am not size shaming the wall. I'm just asking is big still big when surrounded by things just as big or bigger? "

That’s actually the differential theory used to sell stuff, I use it all the time to sell on 2nd page in Amazon ! !! People will get pissed when a £50 item goes up to £55, but will happily pay £505 for a £500 item! But both are an extra £5 in my pocket to put towards a nice new bra for Mrs Hot Notts

south wales

I love boobs

I love lamp

I am not size shaming the wall. I'm just asking is big still big when surrounded by things just as big or bigger?

Yes, because the point of reference isn’t the wall, it’s the person looking through the window, and other windows they’ve seen previously. Similarly, boobs aren’t just compared relative to the person who has them, but also compared to all other people with boobs.

Your argument is like saying that a man who is 8 feet tall with size 15 feet has small feet because they aren’t that big relative to the rest of him. Ask any shoe manufacturer and they’ll tell you: he has big feet."

"The what? "

Tact to Torso rating ratio

south wales

Give me a sensitive nipple anytime... well not one.. two ideally but hey ...

I can live with it, as can the delicious men I meet. And that is all that really matters.

Are you saying it is shameful to be a bigger lady? It is shameful to have a larger waist size than bra size?

That is not very nice. "

You absolutely did. And now you are backtracking.

Fife

"If a boob is generally made up of upto 56% fat or fatty tissue to use the correct term, if you have a lot of fatty tissue on your body then that’s going to be extended to the boobs, arse, thighs, arms and everywhere else.

It’s very rare to have a really slim woman with large natural breasts.

All my friends say their boobs get smaller when they lose weight and bigger when they put on weight. "

Ne careful, you are using logic to back up your opinion. That is frowned upon by some people. Best stick to emotions and personal anecdotal evidence.

You do obviously have a greater understanding of physiology and the argument against spot reduction weight loss theory.

"Oh, so... dressed up fat shaming? Ok.

I'm not down with this."

I'm glad you saw it too...

Fife

That is not very nice.

You absolutely did. And now you are backtracking. "

When? Where did I absolutely shame a persons body?

Fife

[Removed by poster at 31/03/20 18:55:36]

That is not very nice.

When? Where did I absolutely shame a persons body? "

Well you are a delight

This is the second post I’ve noticed re this odd topic. I love to be objectification, but think this is a bit obsessional and gets in the way of holistic pleasure xx

By *edVelveteenCouple  over a year ago

Heaven in the Midlands

Excuse me, what now??

south wales

I think someone needs to take the spade away... poor bloke is in deep

Oh your T to T ratio reminds me of the B to B ratio that many men on Fab seem to forget too... brain to bollocks...

"Oh your T to T ratio reminds me of the B to B ratio that many men on Fab seem to forget too... brain to bollocks... "

Well I think I pass this one however big tits are big tits regardless of your "jack the lad" type attitude towards them.

You sound like a very judgemental person.

Strange site to be on with that attitude

Fife

Your argument is like saying that a man who is 8 feet tall with size 15 feet has small feet because they aren’t that big relative to the rest of him. Ask any shoe manufacturer and they’ll tell you: he has big feet."

Very very true and the best logical argument against my original post.

Although I dont think foot size to height is as relative to the ratio argument, I love your reasoning.

Maybe the UR then is impression. Are all breasts then that have a screwed T to T ratio as impressive regardless of tit size? Are "big tits" as impressive" when the tummy is as large or larger?

Again this is no negative judgement on larger ladies and after some thought, this can. Ot at all be compaired to guys and dick size.

"I think someone needs to take the spade away... poor bloke is in deep "

Well what did he expect?

Saying that the back size changes how the boobs are perceived is nonsense.

And the going on to congratulate someone for using the word fatter really didnt help!

We are all perfectly aware of intention and it was never a kind thing to say.

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"Do women sometimes ignore the T to T ratio when creating profiles and posting pics of their "big tits" like it is the only big thing on them and is their defining feature?

"

You mean like all the dick pics guys post?

I'm fat and I've got big tits, I don't really give a flying testicle if you agree with me or not, you simply don't have to look at my glorious fun bags.

Fife

"Have you ever been bra shopping OP? They don't go in to the larger sizes saying only if your this dress size do they class as big boobs. Boobs are boobs and are beautiful regardless but big boobs are big boobs, there's no changing that no matter what angle you try to swing it from"

Yes I have

By *edVelveteenCouple  over a year ago

Heaven in the Midlands

"Oh your T to T ratio reminds me of the B to B ratio that many men on Fab seem to forget too... brain to bollocks... "

"Ignoring the initial context of the post, I must say that the OP is an excellent debater. As this post grows in size he’s proving to be a very good mass-debater.

I’ll get my coat rainbows

Ignoring the initial context of the post makes that comment redundant no? "

No, I’m referring to your replies

south wales

"I think someone needs to take the spade away... poor bloke is in deep

Well what did he expect?

And the going on to congratulate someone for using the word fatter really didnt help!

We are all perfectly aware of intention and it was never a kind thing to say."

I’m not his defence counsel... just want to stop him digging deeper

I cant believe 140 million sperm and you was the fastest one there

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

"I cant believe 140 million sperm and you was the fastest one there

"

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Being insulted, frankly or otherwise, on someone else's behalf is also ridiculous."

Fully expected the "white knight" attempt at a get out - as usual thrown out to try and put down a rational response, so you've not disappointed - if that is what you want to think that is entirely your prerogative though - fortunately I know myself better, and stand by my comment.

Who said I was insulted? I actually said it was insulting - there's a difference.

Nice to see you chose to ignore the opening part of my comment too, says it all really

By *heeky-gingerWoman  over a year ago

Not meeting

Your argument is like saying that a man who is 8 feet tall with size 15 feet has small feet because they aren’t that big relative to the rest of him. Ask any shoe manufacturer and they’ll tell you: he has big feet.

Although I dont think foot size to height is as relative to the ratio argument, I love your reasoning.

Maybe the UR then is impression. Are all breasts then that have a screwed T to T ratio as impressive regardless of tit size? Are "big tits" as impressive" when the tummy is as large or larger?

Again this is no negative judgement on larger ladies and after some thought, this can. Ot at all be compaired to guys and dick size.

"

If you want to convince us that this isn’t about body shaming you need to stop using phrases like “screwed T to T ratio”. If a ratio can be “screwed” then clearly your point is that you think some ratios are better than others, so you aren’t being anywhere near as neutral as you claim. Either you’re picking your words very poorly, or your mask is slipping. Either way, it isn’t just “women being touchy”, it’s because of what you’re writing and the clear implications of it.

If you aren’t attracted to certain people, that’s fine. But what you’re trying to argue for is some sort of objective measurement that everyone else should get on board with. That’s not about you getting to have your preference, that’s about trying to get other people to care about it as well.

To be honest I just find this whole thread bizarre, and it seems like you’re just trying to start an argument

"

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

I prefer the BC to P- Brain Cell to Personality ratio

Fife

That is not very nice.

Well you are a delight "

To some yes. I am an acquired taste

Fife

"

Grammar not your strong point then?

Ok so what I get from this is that us larger ladies shouldn’t be claiming that we have big tits , just tits that happen to be larger because we’re overweight?

Fife

"I think someone needs to take the spade away... poor bloke is in deep

Well what did he expect?

We are all perfectly aware of intention and it was never a kind thing to say."

You are the type that sees your perception clearer than the words that were written and the intention in which they were used it seems

"Ok so what I get from this is that us larger ladies shouldn’t be claiming that we have big tits , just tits that happen to be larger because we’re overweight? "

No - you actually have small tits as a result. You can't claim they are large because they don't fit an imaginary ratio dreamt up by the OP. He has spoken

Fife

I'm fat and I've got big tits, I don't really give a flying testicle if you agree with me or not, you simply don't have to look at my glorious fun bags. "

I personally dont think you are fat.

south wales

OP I genuinely just leave this go now... just leave the thread disappear

Fife

Being insulted, frankly or otherwise, on someone else's behalf is also ridiculous.

Fully expected the "white knight" attempt at a get out - as usual thrown out to try and put down a rational response, so you've not disappointed - if that is what you want to think that is entirely your prerogative though - fortunately I know myself better, and stand by my comment.

Who said I was insulted? I actually said it was insulting - there's a difference.

Nice to see you chose to ignore the opening part of my comment too, says it all really "

Get out of what? I am ot trying to "get out".

"Ok so what I get from this is that us larger ladies shouldn’t be claiming that we have big tits , just tits that happen to be larger because we’re overweight?

No - you actually have small tits as a result. You can't claim they are large because they don't fit an imaginary ratio dreamt up by the OP. He has spoken"

I stand corrected

Dudley

I'm fat and I've got big tits, I don't really give a flying testicle if you agree with me or not, you simply don't have to look at my glorious fun bags.

I personally dont think you are fat."

I personally don't give a shit what you think

That is not very nice.

Well you are a delight

To some yes. I am an acquired taste"

Well I'm glad I'm fat to keep people like you at bay.

There is enough crap aimed at women's bodies without you making up ratios about them. Why can't everyone just be who they want?

You should keep your small minded opinions to yourself.

By *ily WhiteWoman  over a year ago

?

I think I understand what the OP is trying to say and, while it perhaps worded in the best way possible, I don't think he was body shaming.

Every woman will have their own "T to T ratio" (as he calls it) - so, if a woman who is a size 10 has small boobs, she will have a low ratio. If that woman then puts 5 stone in weight on, it's acceptable to assume that all parts of her body will become larger. So, even though her boobs will be bigger than they were previously, it's safe to assume that her ratio will be the same as before as the rest of her will also be bigger than before.

Cut him some slack guys, I'm sure he's not the only person with too much time on their hands and thinking about random topics...I know I've certainly been doing that a lot more than I normally would

south wales

Is anyone else singing “let it go, let it go”

Dudley

"I think I understand what the OP is trying to say and, while it perhaps worded in the best way possible, I don't think he was body shaming.

Every woman will have their own "T to T ratio" (as he calls it) - so, if a woman who is a size 10 has small boobs, she will have a low ratio. If that woman then puts 5 stone in weight on, it's acceptable to assume that all parts of her body will become larger. So, even though her boobs will be bigger than they were previously, it's safe to assume that her ratio will be the same as before as the rest of her will also be bigger than before.

Cut him some slack guys, I'm sure he's not the only person with too much time on their hands and thinking about random topics...I know I've certainly been doing that a lot more than I normally would "

But he's telling us we ought to think about it before uploading pics, and that we can't call our tits big of we feel they are big, we must fit into this ratio that he's invented.

By *rAitchMan  over a year ago

Diagonally Parked in a Parallel Universe

Does this theory also hold true with my moobs?

If so, when I lose a load of weight this year I'll have a massive pair of norks and won't want to get out of bed in a morning as i'll be busy playing with them!

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

"I think I understand what the OP is trying to say and, while it perhaps worded in the best way possible, I don't think he was body shaming.

Cut him some slack guys, I'm sure he's not the only person with too much time on their hands and thinking about random topics...I know I've certainly been doing that a lot more than I normally would "

That's very generous.

I think OP just doesn't like larger women.

By *ohn n jodieCouple (MM)  over a year ago

warrington

He is a typical man im afraid ,keeps his brains in his underpants ! Please accept our apologies on his behalf x

He clearly states that bigger women dont show all their bodies and just focus on tits, and if you read his profile he even rant on about it

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

There is a girl I know called Tits n Teeth.

Is this a sub-division of the quantum theory?

?

Cut him some slack guys, I'm sure he's not the only person with too much time on their hands and thinking about random topics...I know I've certainly been doing that a lot more than I normally would

But he's telling us we ought to think about it before uploading pics, and that we can't call our tits big of we feel they are big, we must fit into this ratio that he's invented. "

As I said, I don't think he has worded things in the best way possible, but I didn't see and orders or rules about what people can or can't do with their profile, merely the OP's opinion.

Has nobody on here ever commented on one of the countless "why do some men only have pictures of their cock?" threads?

By *eliciousladyWoman  over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

Could someone please explain the question?

Fife

If you want to convince us that this isn’t about body shaming you need to stop using phrases like “screwed T to T ratio”. If a ratio can be “screwed” then clearly your point is that you think some ratios are better than others, so you aren’t being anywhere near as neutral as you claim. Either you’re picking your words very poorly, or your mask is slipping. Either way, it isn’t just “women being touchy”, it’s because of what you’re writing and the clear implications of it.

If you aren’t attracted to certain people, that’s fine. But what you’re trying to argue for is some sort of objective measurement that everyone else should get on board with. That’s not about you getting to have your preference, that’s about trying to get other people to care about it as well.

To be honest I just find this whole thread bizarre, and it seems like you’re just trying to start an argument "

Apologies, I meant skewed. Auto correct at its worst.

A skewed ratio isna statistical term. Not an opinion.

Fife

"Ok so what I get from this is that us larger ladies shouldn’t be claiming that we have big tits , just tits that happen to be larger because we’re overweight? "

No. That is not at all what is being said in the original post.

Or any if the other posts that followed. Regardless of other people's interpretations

Mrs TMN

What is the objective fact about the top pics table that doesn't objectify?"

The "objective fact" referred to was your T to T ratio. Nothing to do with hot pics or objectification. Sorry if that went over your head, I was just trying to make sure you didn't make yourself look silly here.

Mrs TMN

"Could someone please explain the question?

The T to T ratio.

The Tits to Tummy ratio.

So remember the T to T ratio when thinking you have big tits. There is not a specific number to the ratio but it is based on common sense and maybe BMI "

Should larger women still be classed as having large boobs as a larger frame means said big boobs are actually proportionate to their bodies. Smaller frames with more breast tissue should truely hold the title of big boobed. (paraphrased)

Fife

Exactly

Maybe inshouodnhave just got bored and shouted "tits out tuesday" and asked everyone to get their tits out eh? It seems like that is far more acceptable

"Ok so what I get from this is that us larger ladies shouldn’t be claiming that we have big tits , just tits that happen to be larger because we’re overweight?

Or any if the other posts that followed. Regardless of other people's interpretations "

Ach, why not just let it go mate? Whatever your thoughts were originally, your OP didn’t across very well. Save the fight for another day?

Let’s get this to 175 as it’s upsetting too many who really don’t need the extra grief, intended or not.

Fife

That is not very nice.

Well you are a delight

To some yes. I am an acquired taste

Well I'm glad I'm fat to keep people like you at bay.

There is enough crap aimed at women's bodies without you making up ratios about them. Why can't everyone just be who they want?

You should keep your small minded opinions to yourself.

"

You are internalizing this and not at all seeing that I never used the word fat and I never said that larger ladies were unattractive.

Fife

But he's telling us we ought to think about it before uploading pics, and that we can't call our tits big of we feel they are big, we must fit into this ratio that he's invented. "

Everything regarding size fits into a ratio

Me suggesting big tits are not as big as described in comparison to the rest of the body has nothing to do with body shaming or suggesting one size is better than the other. I never even said what size I think is best because that had no affect on facts on proportion

Fife

That's very generous.

I think OP just doesn't like larger women. "

You are entirely wrong then

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

"I personally think it is irresponsible and irrational to take something that wasn't given to you. So if I didnt give an insult, it should have never been taken. Especially on someone else's behalf. That is highly ignorant if you ask me. "

Ah, I’ve spotted your other mistake and it’s the snippet above.

Actually it doesn’t matter how you intended it, if it’s taken as insulting then it’s insulting. The only exception here is if you are talking to yourself.

If you’re speaking or writing to someone else then how they receive the message and respond to it is the important thing; that’s how communication works.

To think otherwise is either crass, ignorant or trying to avoid responsibility. Happy to help

Fife

"He is a typical man im afraid ,keeps his brains in his underpants ! Please accept our apologies on his behalf x"

I do not apologise and do not need anyone to apologise for me.

You do not represent me. So just don't.

?

"He clearly states that bigger women dont show all their bodies and just focus on tits, and if you read his profile he even rant on about it "

No, the only thing he states is that that is his theory about why some ladies only show certain parts of their body.

I'm not trying to defend his viewpoint, just the fact that I believe his words have been misconstrued. This is a forum, a place for open debate where people are allowed to have and express differing opinions

Fife

He clearly states that bigger women dont show all their bodies and just focus on tits, and if you read his profile he even rant on about it "

You clearly didn't read my post and are clearly choosing to misquote me to support your interpretation of what I said rather than what I actually said.

What I clearly said was "A lot women that post pictures of their "big tits" are big women with tits that are proportionate or small compared to their overall body size and probably why they do not post pictures of any other part of their body. Just tits"

"A lot" not all.

Fife

But he's telling us we ought to think about it before uploading pics, and that we can't call our tits big of we feel they are big, we must fit into this ratio that he's invented.

As I said, I don't think he has worded things in the best way possible, but I didn't see and orders or rules about what people can or can't do with their profile, merely the OP's opinion.

Has nobody on here ever commented on one of the countless "why do some men only have pictures of their cock?" threads? "

To be fair I chose my words to support my opinion and not to spare the sensitivity of strangers.

I appreciate your honesty and your open mindedness

Fife

[Removed by poster at 31/03/20 20:12:48]

Fife

Mrs TMN

The "objective fact" referred to was your T to T ratio. Nothing to do with hot pics or objectification. Sorry if that went over your head, I was just trying to make sure you didn't make yourself look silly here.

Mrs TMN "

You said originally "an objective fact isn't the same as being objectified" did you not? Sorry if I am paraphrasing.

Care to explain the objective fact and who is objectifying?

Thank you for your concern though

I think the original post means if women are big all over then they shouldn’t say they have big boobs they should just say they have boobs because they’d be in proportion with the rest of the body. If a slim woman has big natural boobs then she could say she has big boobs.

Obviously people can say whatever they want about their bodies but that’s what I get from the thread.

I don’t class myself as having big boobs because mine are enhanced so it’s cheating.

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

I think people have too much free time to both think up novel threads for discussion and to be offended by them.

I don't care much for the thread premise. I admire attractive large boobs regardless of body shape. However, I haven't seen anything the op has said that can be construed as fat shaming. People are too easily triggered and emotional nowadays.

Fife

"Could someone please explain the question?

The T to T ratio.

The Tits to Tummy ratio.

Should larger women still be classed as having large boobs as a larger frame means said big boobs are actually proportionate to their bodies. Smaller frames with more breast tissue should truely hold the title of big boobed. (paraphrased)

"

So this is where the confusion is because this is not what I am saying or what I intended to say it mean.

My monster truck analogy earlier in the thread is more accurate

Fife

Exactly

Maybe inshouodnhave just got bored and shouted "tits out tuesday" and asked everyone to get their tits out eh? It seems like that is far more acceptable "

I clearly should have proof read this to rectify the improper spelling and grammar. Apologies.

Fife

Or any if the other posts that followed. Regardless of other people's interpretations

Ach, why not just let it go mate? Whatever your thoughts were originally, your OP didn’t across very well. Save the fight for another day?

Let’s get this to 175 as it’s upsetting too many who really don’t need the extra grief, intended or not."

Those people do not need to read or contribute. They can do as I have been told to do when I see a profile I do not like, simply ignore and over on.

By *oby le roneMan  over a year ago

Treorchy

"The T to T ratio.

The Tits to Tummy ratio.

Fuck that’s deep, how long you been isolated dude?

Let’s get this to 175 as it’s upsetting too many who really don’t need the extra grief, intended or not.

Those people do not need to read or contribute. They can do as I have been told to do when I see a profile I do not like, simply ignore and over on. "

And many would I’m sure, under normal circumstances

Fife

"I personally think it is irresponsible and irrational to take something that wasn't given to you. So if I didnt give an insult, it should have never been taken. Especially on someone else's behalf. That is highly ignorant if you ask me.

Ah, I’ve spotted your other mistake and it’s the snippet above.

Actually it doesn’t matter how you intended it, if it’s taken as insulting then it’s insulting. The only exception here is if you are talking to yourself.

If you’re speaking or writing to someone else then how they receive the message and respond to it is the important thing; that’s how communication works.

To think otherwise is either crass, ignorant or trying to avoid responsibility. Happy to help "

I that case, I find what you just said highly insulting and the most insulting thing I have ever read.

I truly can't believe how insulting you are and I should make disparaging comments and judgments on your character based on my perception of what you said and not the intention with which you said it.

You really should feel like such a despicable person and the lowest firm of life for being so shockingly insulting with your insulting words.

Get my point??

Room 101

Blimey! Is this still going on ...ive had my tea ( tea and toast ) and a bath !!! Got out of the bath .. tits down to toes . Apologies .

"Blimey! Is this still going on ...ive had my tea ( tea and toast ) and a bath !!! Got out of the bath .. tits down to toes . Apologies . "

I hate looking at my boobs when I’m leaning over the bath swishing the water, they look ducks beaks!

"Blimey! Is this still going on ...ive had my tea ( tea and toast ) and a bath !!! Got out of the bath .. tits down to toes . Apologies . "
did you crack the tiles?

Room 101

"Blimey! Is this still going on ...ive had my tea ( tea and toast ) and a bath !!! Got out of the bath .. tits down to toes . Apologies . did you crack the tiles?

"

No but i took out a bit of the grouting ... rather nice

"Blimey! Is this still going on ...ive had my tea ( tea and toast ) and a bath !!! Got out of the bath .. tits down to toes . Apologies . did you crack the tiles?

No but i took out a bit of the grouting ... rather nice "

really saves the mold getting in

No but i took out a bit of the grouting ... rather nice really saves the mold getting in "

are they porcelain tiles?

Fife

"I think the original post means if women are big all over then they shouldn’t say they have big boobs they should just say they have boobs because they’d be in proportion with the rest of the body. If a slim woman has big natural boobs then she could say she has big boobs.

Obviously people can say whatever they want about their bodies but that’s what I get from the thread.

I don’t class myself as having big boobs because mine are enhanced so it’s cheating. "

Well if a big woman has even bigger boobs then yes I'd say those are big boobs. For example larger ladies with macromastia. This is an extreme example of course.

There are also a lot of women on here that have beautifully full and curvy figures with very large beautiful breasts that clearly have big boobs.

There are also larger women with breasts that aren't that large co.oared to the rest of their body that are just as equally beautiful but in relation to the rest of their body, do not have big boobs.

There are also my favourite type of women which have bot been mentioned here

Room 101

No but i took out a bit of the grouting ... rather nice really saves the mold getting in "

Rubbing my nips on the old porcelain tiles is as good as its going to get if i can clean up as i go ... superwoman!!!

The end!

Mrs TMN

Mrs TMN

You said originally "an objective fact isn't the same as being objectified" did you not? Sorry if I am paraphrasing.

Care to explain the objective fact and who is objectifying?

Thank you for your concern though "

Your original post about the T to T ratio was described by another poster as not being an objective fact. You responded to the poster talking about tit pics on here being objectified. I pointed out that they were not the same thing.

It's all there in the reply and quote above.

Happy to help.

Mrs TMN