FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Action pictures

Action pictures

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok so a quick question for the ladies..

As a guy I love to see action pictures on a

woman profile but do you ladies like action pictures on a guys page I've often thought about putting some up but often though as I'm a single guy profile would it put women off???

Love to know what you guys think honest answer please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Instant turn off for me

"Instant turn off for me"

I did wonder I think couples pics is good and ladies but as a guy I'd it like Im Boosting that look I can get laid

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

If they have more shots of the woman than them or several women its a big then off tbh.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

I often wonder if the other person in the pictures has been informed or given permission by the guy posting. So would certainly put me off meeting them.

"If they have more shots of the woman than them or several women its a big then off tbh."

I have pictures of me with a ladie friend that has asked why dont I use some of our pictures on my profile ones of her giving.me oral or sat on my lap to ones of her hands around my cock but I've always thought its not a good idea

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

It’s a no for me on any single profile. However, everyone free to run their profile how they choose. Do what your happy with OP

By *ulahlollipopWoman  over a year ago

Reading/London

"I often wonder if the other person in the pictures has been informed or given permission by the guy posting. So would certainly put me off meeting them. "

Exactly my worry- especially as the pic always seems to be take from behind their back. I’d be scared I’d end up in their gallery without knowing about it

"I often wonder if the other person in the pictures has been informed or given permission by the guy posting. So would certainly put me off meeting them.

Exactly my worry- especially as the pic always seems to be take from behind their back. I’d be scared I’d end up in their gallery without knowing about it "

I'd never use pictures without permission it's more do women look and think oh that looks hot or do they look and think fuck off not for me.??

I like action pictures from women myself lol

I will die before I'm attracted to a man with action shots on his profile

"I will die before I'm attracted to a man with action shots on his profile"

But we both know you fancy me lol

No matter what you have on your profile people will find a reason not to meet.

Don't jump through hoops for anyone.

Your profile, not theirs.

By *ulahlollipopWoman  over a year ago

Reading/London

"I often wonder if the other person in the pictures has been informed or given permission by the guy posting. So would certainly put me off meeting them.

Exactly my worry- especially as the pic always seems to be take from behind their back. I’d be scared I’d end up in their gallery without knowing about it

I'd never use pictures without permission it's more do women look and think oh that looks hot or do they look and think fuck off not for me.??

I like action pictures from women myself lol"

I’m sure you wouldn’t but we don’t know that for sure every time we see them posted. I can’t separate the two- I can’t be turned on by a pic while worrying about consent lol. Maybe I’m strange. That’s why I’d only want to see shots like that on a couples profile. Then they are super hot

I like action pictures from women myself lol

I’m sure you wouldn’t but we don’t know that for sure every time we see them posted. I can’t separate the two- I can’t be turned on by a pic while worrying about consent lol. Maybe I’m strange. That’s why I’d only want to see shots like that on a couples profile. Then they are super hot "

Yes I see your point hence why I have never added them

"No matter what you have on your profile people will find a reason not to meet.

Don't jump through hoops for anyone.

Your profile, not theirs."

I still get meets even with my profile as it is mo problem there it was more a question of do women like to see these pictures on single guy profiles

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I think profile photos should showcase the person / people in the profile.

So, as a general rule, I wouldn't be keen on seeing action photos on a single person's profile.

Each to their own though.

"Ok so a quick question for the ladies..

woman profile but do you ladies like action pictures on a guys page I've often thought about putting some up but often though as I'm a single guy profile would it put women off???

Love to know what you guys think honest answer please "

By action shots do you mean sex shots? Or a woman in the gym or on a horse?

If by sex shots then NO!!! It annoys me....I dont want to see you with your cock up a random fanny or in her mouth...and usually its without a condom.

"I often wonder if the other person in the pictures has been informed or given permission by the guy posting. So would certainly put me off meeting them. "

Me too....I've had guys send me pics and vids of them with other women and I dont know if theyve had consent to do this. Puts me off straight away and they instantly loose my trust.

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

"Ok so a quick question for the ladies..

Love to know what you guys think honest answer please

By action shots do you mean sex shots? Or a woman in the gym or on a horse?

If by sex shots then NO!!! It annoys me....I dont want to see you with your cock up a random fanny or in her mouth...and usually its without a condom."

This is great feed back and confirmed what I thought was the

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

Have a couple of shots with males but always get their permission. Do not see the harm as long as not too many and as long as they are not sent with a message

By *man79Man  over a year ago

newry dundalk. warrenpoint

Any of my pics taking including ladies have all been approved by the lady in the pic before posting on my pg.

a little bit of conversation goes a long way

"Have a couple of shots with males but always get their permission. Do not see the harm as long as not too many and as long as they are not sent with a message"

Just to clarify the person I have said pictures with has actually asked me why I havnt used them in my profile and I said I felt it was a poor choice almost as if I'm showing off that I have met women I'd rather show me than who I'm having sex with and let the person in talking to want me

Absolute turn off. I don’t know why single guys think pictures of them shagging another woman or being sucked off by another woman would be appealing to anyone other than men or bisexual women.

I instantly delete messages from guys with women in their pictures and block the profiles.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Not having a go at the Op or anyone else, but how do you prove you have permission ?

I ask, as a guy contacted me once and he had pictures of another Tgirl doing an act on him, I could quite clearly see her face. He told me he had permission, but when I started to question this consent he blocked me.

I think it’s fine on a couples profile but it appears to be playground bragging I’ve had sex once, on a single profile.

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman  over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

i like seeing guys give a woman oral, don't wanna see much of the woman herself though coz i'm not into them.

if a guy focuses on being selfish in his pics or doing things i'm not interested sexually then that puts me off.

Listening to all the posts I think I have made the right choice by keeping them off

"Listening to all the posts I think I have made the right choice by keeping them off"

Good choice.

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

An instant delete and move on

They do nothing for me at all, I’m far more inclined to delete a message if it is full of action shots

By *carlett AllureWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

I’m all for action shots. I’ve started to add the names of additional people on to my pics, always have permission and that way it shows I’m not hiding nowt.

But bare back pics and a thousand different people no thank you!

» Add a new message to this topic