FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Goodlooking male seeks horny female swing partner for long term fun

Goodlooking male seeks horny female swing partner for long term fun

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to read my profile.

I have been on the scene for a while now and have met some great people and had some seriously fun and sexy times. Thank you all, you know who you are mmm!

Yet most of these wonderful experiences have been as a single male and I think its about time I "settled down" and got myself a lovely female swinging partner.

I have thought about it and what I am looking for will be very hard to find, maybe even impossible. So anyone reading this thinks hey I am up for the challenge and meet the criteria then fantastic, it would be amazing to be proved wrong.

So here goes, nothing really outrageous but I know what I want:

- Female

- between 20 and 45

- Bi-sexual or bi-curious

- live within a 50 mile radious of Berkshire

- slim to average build

- can accomodate or happy to go to clubs

- dresses to impress in the bedroom

See not asking for the earth!

Well please get in touch if you would like to join me for fun, you wont be disappointed and I can assure you that I will be a perfect partner.

Here's hoping!

B

xxx

P.S. Suppose I should really put a little about me!

Well I am an articulate, interesting, well travelled and very imaginative person who loves the finer things in life.

I am not afraid to try new things and think life should be about new and exciting experiences. My motto is, "you only regret the things you dont do".

I have been told that I am goodlooking, I exercise regularly and try to look after myself. I have a good job, a nice car and I try to dress well although I can be a slob sometimes

If you want to know any more then please feel free to get in touch, all emails will be answered I promise.

Oh almost forgot, I love to give oral pleasure and love to be watched............any takers?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic