FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > eyeswideshut South London launch party friday 27th July

eyeswideshut South London launch party friday 27th July

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ouise_essex OP   Woman  over a year ago

basildon

Hi All,

As some of you already know eyeswideshut have been holding parties at a club in bedford, well we are about to launch our new South London house party for those who live in or around the London area, or who don't drive, as its very easy to access by train and bus.

The house is a big 6 bedroom house with multi play rooms, 1 for couples only, 2 locked rooms, and rest for open play, we also have a great dungeon room with multi play toys mmmmmm lol, a great sheltered smoking area and lovely hot food. At this event venue you can bring your own drink, but soft drink to be brought at house.

Our events are open for everyone who wishes to attend, all we ask is that you are over 25 yrs, and you comply with our dress code which is ladies sexy and sassy, gentlemen trouser, collared shirts and shoes, anyone attending with the wrong attire will not gain entry.

If your interested in attending please message me _ouise_essex for details of both our London and bedford events.

You can also read our review on ur fab club page here

http://www.fabswingers.com/clubs/596

have fun everyone

louise xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi can u put me on ur list im hoping to be there will confirm though x

basildon

Hi Miss C.. i have sent you the invite to your email, will wait your confirmation in attending when ya spoke to your man

louise xxx

Hi can u provide me more info for the club in london just wanted to know how much u charges were and address and phone number please thanks

basildon

Hi Rico,

you will need to message me on fab, as i cant put email address on here darling.

basildon

Our new sutton party event is growing nicely, Friday 27th July and every last friday of the month, don't miss out on a great new event.

Also our carnival party at VA in bedford on suday 26th August, message me for ifo and invite.xxx

basildon

For those wishing to attend this event, our places are filling fast, so if you dont want to be disappointed book your place now, as we might have to close the guest list way before the due date, as this seems to be a popular party event.

louise xxx

Guess mi better show mi rass face lol....now dis part ago kill mi fi sure..gentlemen trouser, collared shirts and shoes..

basildon

pmls @ better get me rass face there, and ya still making issues about the trousers, collared shirts, and shoes, ok lets sort this once for all, come naked then, save all the hassle lol

lol bout naked...now da summit yu wud like see...mi nah lie ..lol

basildon

hmmmm.... something id like to see...!!! well i normally get what i want, so be wsarned MR BARRY.....

Wsarned?????...wah skool yu ago too...mi eyes lookin up lol

basildon

cha.... mi was coping you, with mi own lingo lol.. the word is warned.. i think ya like being in my naughty boy's book, your punishments is endless now... ya must like it

basildon

Only 5 days to get ya early discounted tickets for our london/sutton launch party night...

Eyeswideshut on friday 27th july is the place to be, dont miss out

louise x

basildon

eyeswideshut sutton launch party is friday 27th july, all early bird ticket expire on friday 13th july, so come grab yours now to gain your discount.

louise xx

basildon

WOW............ 9 days left till our sutton launch party, and its a biggie one, if ya still want to attend, best get in soon, as places are limited, and i know when ya see the guest, ya going to be so impressed..

louise xxx

basildon

The count down has started, only 6 days left for the launch party at the sutton house with eyeswideshut..

our guest list is looking awesome, if ya fancy a night out with us, message me for the details.

louise xx

» Add a new message to this topic