FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Watersports squirting smoking pegging fun

Watersports squirting smoking pegging fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *seandabuseme OP   Man  over a year ago

bracknell

Any women out there who want to fulfill a mans dream of being used and abused.

I would love for a woman or group of women to enjoy themselves fully and use me as a human toilet, human ashtray, sissy slut etc etc.

Ideally just show up use and abuse me as u wish and leave.

Ideally around the rg postal area but I do travel the country so if you would like to use this slutty kinky male for your pleasure then pls message me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Believe it or not I've actually played that fantasy out irl!

A lovely older lady who was 52 and I was 24 at the time, met her via social media.

Anyways we got chatting and I'm ever the chancer so asked if she wanted to play a game ie; Favourite foods? Favorite tv show? then finally riskier questions, Do you smoke? Do you have any fetishes? And obviously she was asking the same questions back to which i told her i have a smoking fetish, i prefer women 40+ and that i also have a fetish for watersports to which she said she had done all of them in the past years.

After a few days of us chatting i was invited round to play out my fantasy. I arrived and was greeted with this incredibly beautiful woman dressed in a red & black corset with fishnet tights on, bright red lipstick, red long nails, big busty chest and dark eyes drawing me in.

I entered and went straight upstairs and got told to undress and make my way to the bath whilst she'd get her cigarettes.

I got undressed, lay in the cold empty bath which sent all sorts of sensations through my body making my cock so hard. She eventually came back upstairs, lit her cigarette close to my face, straddled me for a few seconds, asked me if I'm ready to which i responded "yes"

I then seen this golden fountain of pee raining down on my rock hard cock splashing everywhere with every so often a little burn of cigarette ask being flicked on my body / mouth. I gripped and wanked my cock so tight it started to go bright red.

We finished in the bathroom, i showered and met her in the bedroom to which she sparked another cigarette and teased me by blowing it in my face, over my cock and forcing me to inhale by coming mouth to mouth kissing me with the smoke in her mouth ( I'm a non smoker)

We then had sex in the doggy style position and i finished inside of her literally as she took her last drag of her cigarette

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Any women out there who want to fulfill a mans dream of being used and abused.

I would love for a woman or group of women to enjoy themselves fully and use me as a human toilet, human ashtray, sissy slut etc etc.

Ideally just show up use and abuse me as u wish and leave.

Ideally around the rg postal area but I do travel the country so if you would like to use this slutty kinky male for your pleasure then pls message me.

"

Would love to hear others experiences

» Add a new message to this topic