FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Tv/cd/sissy get together at mine this coming weekend all welcome xxxx

Tv/cd/sissy get together at mine this coming weekend all welcome xxxx

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ebbietv68 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Abergavenny

This maybe a little ambitious and a very rare occasions for me.

I have the house all to myself this Saturday evening of the 21st and Sunday evening of the 22nd of may.

I’m hoping to invite a couple of tv/cd girls around for a get together at my house over this weekend. Who knows maybe a whole lot more if your looking to play also there is plenty of room for that also.

I know first hand how hard it can be for some girls to dress and have some place to meet others like ourselves. So I’m offering a couple of night for you girls at mine this weekend. Your welcome to come over from 7pm both nights there no time scale of when you have to leave if you come over and your welcome to dress here.

So come on girls a night where you can be you no judgment dress how you please and if all goes to plan meet others like ourselves as I said your all welcome.

If you fancy coming over then Drop myself (Deb’s) a message It will be nice to hear from you and extremely great to meet you if you can make it.

Hope to hear from you soon girls Deb’s Xxxxxxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *anya BlackTV/TS  over a year ago

Richmond

Wish I'd seen this before xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic