FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > where's the CORNWALL social?

where's the CORNWALL social?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I look through these threads and there's a huge lack of fun being had in Cornwall. No sexy clubs, no socials, no where to have sexy fun in a mutual discrete setting.

Someone must have a venue that could be used? So we haven't got to travel out to Devon and beyond?

If I had a big house with a hot tub and no kids I'd be straight in there offering regular fun.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *jonesMan  over a year ago

Totnes

Wasn't there a swingers camping event planned for Cornwall ? I seem to remember seeing on here ...

By *londy456Man  over a year ago

Sydney

Would be interested if you find anything know lots of areas that are secluded and private but wouldn't be able to host anything.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I can’t find any socials in Plymouth either

Totnes

There are socials in Plymouth , search on the forum

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I'll be doing a small one here in Cornwall once I can drive and I'm off crutches. Xx

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Wasn't there a swingers camping event planned for Cornwall ? I seem to remember seeing on here ..."

I thought I'd seen that somewhere too. X

By *ucianpoundCouple  over a year ago

Cap d’Agde, France

Thé only realistic way that that’s going to work if there is going to be some form of remuneration for the hosts.

We‘ve run a number of parties in our homes in Cornwall and France over the years.

Preparation is huge, cleaning your house, preparing play rooms/food etc not to mention the clear up and being the hosts you end up running around so much that you don’t get time to play.

Then when it comes to reciprocal invites it all dries up.

These days we only invite folks who we know are going to invite us to theirs!

Totnes

"Thé only realistic way that that’s going to work if there is going to be some form of remuneration for the hosts.

We‘ve run a number of parties in our homes in Cornwall and France over the years.

Preparation is huge, cleaning your house, preparing play rooms/food etc not to mention the clear up and being the hosts you end up running around so much that you don’t get time to play.

These days we only invite folks who we know are going to invite us to theirs!"

Socials , whilst still requiring a lot of effort need not be that onerous ...I've organised some big ones when I lived in Birmingham , private area of a nice city centre bar etc ...

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I can’t find any socials in Plymouth either"

Normally ran by a couple called MrandMrsC

By *elshchMan  over a year ago

Tonypandy

Is there a Cornish social in September or October as am constantly in the Truro are and would like to meet up.

Totnes

No Cornwall socials , that I'm aware of anyway ...

By *artMyLipsWoman  over a year ago

SW

There used to be a place near Falmouth but the owners sold it

By *ennk8Couple  over a year ago

newquay

[Removed by poster at 21/08/22 08:34:44]

By *ennk8Couple  over a year ago

newquay

If anyone does organise a Cornish social we would like to come

Please drop us a message and let us know

By *laydate134Man  over a year ago

SW

I’ll keep a eye out for venues too, a really good social would be brilliant

I guess it needs an out of season Airbnb and everyone chips in....

By *uminsiderMKMan  over a year ago

St Austell

"I guess it needs an out of season Airbnb and everyone chips in...."

Except that Airbnb made the temporary ban on ALL parties at ALL properties permanent as of June...

"I guess it needs an out of season Airbnb and everyone chips in....

Except that Airbnb made the temporary ban on ALL parties at ALL properties permanent as of June..."

I didn't know that. Pity.

Totnes

"I’ll keep a eye out for venues too, a really good social would be brilliant "

You just need a pub or bar with a semi private area ...

By *tarbeckCouple  over a year ago

york

"I’ll keep a eye out for venues too, a really good social would be brilliant

You just need a pub or bar with a semi private area ..."

Its hard to find a pub that will hold a swingers social the best way is to go into the pubs speak to the owners and explain that it is just a social not an orgy . Took some finding but we have two venues that we use now both with private function rooms. Everybody behaves and the pub makes plenty at the bar

Totnes

"I’ll keep a eye out for venues too, a really good social would be brilliant

You just need a pub or bar with a semi private area ... Its hard to find a pub that will hold a swingers social the best way is to go into the pubs speak to the owners and explain that it is just a social not an orgy . Took some finding but we have two venues that we use now both with private function rooms. Everybody behaves and the pub makes plenty at the bar"

I've organised some big socials (couples profile as well).told the venue it was a big school reunion ...they gave us a good private space for a deposit that was refunded if a certain number turned up...

By *layTimeEssexCouple  over a year ago

Stansted

"Thé only realistic way that that’s going to work if there is going to be some form of remuneration for the hosts.

These days we only invite folks who we know are going to invite us to theirs!"

This is so true. Could have written this ourselves. So many want to come to a party and give very little back. For us it’s not just about venue and all those hassles. If we are going to find people and introduce them to each other and our friends it is great if occasionally somebody introduces somebody back - but rarely happens. There are many exceptions but overall swingers are quite a selfish bunch with lots of take and little give (and don’t mean sexually)

york

People are asking about a social not a private party x

By *layTimeEssexCouple  over a year ago

Stansted

"People are asking about a social not a private party x"

Some are but some seem to have broader ideas of meaning of a social given comments on venue. If purely a social it is not that hard to get a venue. Pretty much any decent sized pub will work. No need to worry about airbnbs, private houses etc.

york

"People are asking about a social not a private party x

Some are but some seem to have broader ideas of meaning of a social given comments on venue. If purely a social it is not that hard to get a venue. Pretty much any decent sized pub will work. No need to worry about airbnbs, private houses etc. "

Totnes

"People are asking about a social not a private party x

Some are but some seem to have broader ideas of meaning of a social given comments on venue. If purely a social it is not that hard to get a venue. Pretty much any decent sized pub will work. No need to worry about airbnbs, private houses etc. "

Absolutely ...a section of a pub or a pub garden... As long as people are sensible ..

By *irtybitCouple  over a year ago

cornwall

We used to hold them pre Covid at a few reliably descret licenced venues across Cornwall. Most attendees like to have a couple of drinks or more and unfortunately post Covid hotel prices have been so high we have not felt that it was viable to restart them.

We have had a lot of interest asking us when we will restart them, but as we say hotel prices are an issue we think. Unlikely to get a double for much under £100.

What's the thoughts folks?

Totnes

I think prices will drop off season but still be around 60 quid for a Fri or sat I imagine ...

Will people drive .say 40 miles ..if it was central and be happy to not stay ...and one sober ..

Camping option ...you either love it or not ..

I would certainly support the idea and help out if that's any help....

I organised some large socials in Birmingham before I came back.

By *ooianCouple  over a year ago

Padstow

I suppose it depends how far everyone travels. For us we would drive there and back the same evening. It would be great to see lots of new and current friends in the relaxed social setting again x

We are boyfriend and girlfriend but live in different parts of the country. Oxfordshire and Newquay. Whenever we are in Cornwall it’s dead! We would love a Cornwall social to meet new friends

By *tripper9Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

"We are boyfriend and girlfriend but live in different parts of the country. Oxfordshire and Newquay. Whenever we are in Cornwall it’s dead! We would love a Cornwall social to meet new friends "

Might be able to host an event this Summer based in Penzance?

_tripper9

"We are boyfriend and girlfriend but live in different parts of the country. Oxfordshire and Newquay. Whenever we are in Cornwall it’s dead! We would love a Cornwall social to meet new friends

Might be able to host an event this Summer based in Penzance?

_tripper9 "

That would be great but we will be in Thailand this summer. We hope you manage to setup something for the locals to get together

» Add a new message to this topic