FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Spice Up Your AfterNoons.

Spice Up Your AfterNoons.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oves2lick OP   Man  over a year ago

kings lynn

Hi Are There Any Single Ladies or Cpls in Norfolk or Surrounding Areas That Would Like to put a Bit of Extra Fun into Those Boring Afternoons Doing some Sexy Pics/vids ,With NSA.I Am an Experienced photographer, And Nothing Expected in Return.I am Totaly Genuine and i Always Meet When i Say i Will,im Totaly Discreet and Anything I Do Is Kept Between Me And You.So Please Dont Be Shy Get in Touch.

Mr Norfolk.

Please See Feedback for Those who Have Already Had Some Done.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oves2lick OP   Man  over a year ago

kings lynn

Well To Be Honest Im Totaly and Utterly Surprised That Ive Not Had 1 Response At All to This Thread ,Im Begining to Think Maybe i Have 3 Heads or Something.Or People in Norfolk must be So Quiet and Reserved.I Am Not That Bad Even if i Say So Myself,And Im Doing All This Totaly FREE And Nobodys Taking Advantage of It.Maybe i Should Just Give Up,I Realy Don,t Know What to Do.But to Say im Surprised Would Be An Understatement.

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

To be honest I'm astounded that your shift key hasn't been worn down to a nubbin, but that hardly helps...

I'm sure the second "martyr" post will sort out your problem though.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

whats the tog doing with the pics, most peeps will be thinking xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"whats the tog doing with the pics, most peeps will be thinking xxx"

Was just about to say, the opening post mentioning photos may well put off the majority of people (ladies especially), also I imagine that a small group of people read the forums, so not surprised at all to no response.

good luck.

» Add a new message to this topic