FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Bi/gay southwest men

Bi/gay southwest men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittyandtheboy OP   Couple  over a year ago

always in the kitchen at parties

Kitty had a lovely wank the other day thinking of The Boy fucking a guy, we’re very keen to try this out. Obviously for this to work the chap needs to be attractive to the boy and a gay or bisexual bottom. Kissing is a must and there may not be any play physically involving Kitty, but she we be there as that’s the whole point!

Please message us on this profile or theboywho on his, he’ll comment below to make it easier to find!

We’re in the southwest near Taunton and are willing to travel a reasonable distance for a meet!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rancois Du BoisMan  over a year ago

The wrong side of the tracks.

Waves in single mode.

By *heryltvTV/TS  over a year ago

Exeter

Interesting post, I'd be happy to discuss this with you. x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi. - discreet respectful bi guy btm c

By *atesometimesTV/TS  over a year ago

Plymouth

I’d love the boy to take me passionately while his cuck queen watches……..kissing, foreplay, whispering filth, all the little things that count. Eye contact and offering myself up to him completely.

By *WGUY2019Man  over a year ago

Nr Burnham-on-sea

Yes interesting sernario.

sex isn't sex with out kissing.

By *WGUY2019Man  over a year ago

Nr Burnham-on-sea

I should ad. I can accommodate nr Burnham on sea.

"Kitty had a lovely wank the other day thinking of The Boy fucking a guy, we’re very keen to try this out. Obviously for this to work the chap needs to be attractive to the boy and a gay or bisexual bottom. Kissing is a must and there may not be any play physically involving Kitty, but she we be there as that’s the whole point!

Please message us on this profile or theboywho on his, he’ll comment below to make it easier to find!

We’re in the southwest near Taunton and are willing to travel a reasonable distance for a meet! "

That's hot!

Well I wish I'd seen this while I was in the area for a wedding. I'd love to be taken by the boy while kitty enjoys the view. I mean isn't the longest drive back. Very much submissive and would do as I'm told

By *aignton_DelightsCouple  over a year ago

Babbacombe

Sounds interesting, maybe we could watch them together

"Kitty had a lovely wank the other day thinking of The Boy fucking a guy, we’re very keen to try this out. Obviously for this to work the chap needs to be attractive to the boy and a gay or bisexual bottom. Kissing is a must and there may not be any play physically involving Kitty, but she we be there as that’s the whole point!

We’re in the southwest near Taunton and are willing to travel a reasonable distance for a meet! "

By *lue-greenMan  over a year ago

Taunton

Sounds like a great plan. So many of us local guys replying to this

Definitely up for this

By *rancois Du BoisMan  over a year ago

The wrong side of the tracks.

Bumpty bump

By *ungLewisMan  over a year ago

West of Exeter

Waves... well I'm a mostly vers top... but with an enthusiastic audience.. I could be persuaded

» Add a new message to this topic