FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Looking for a meet in sandwell/westmids

Looking for a meet in sandwell/westmids

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi to all reading this....

As the title says, I'm looking for a 'social' introduction meet, purely platonic with no other expectations. (It's been 3yr, awhile longer won't hurt)

I'm available weekdays during the day and evenings after about 9:30pm. Weekends too, subject to obtaining childcare.

Unfortunately, it would have to be within the confines of the Sandwell area, due to having a child with very complex needs. (in case of emergencies)

I have joined Xtasia, but only been twice so far...The first being just a tour by Si (The tech guy) and then last Tuesday. (Chose a quiet day...'baby steps first')

I'll most likely be there again this coming Tue, even if it's just for a drink & talking electronics with Si.

Ideally I don't want to attend as a solo male, but my quest to find a long term club partner/FWB/hotwife as yet to yield results.

Until that time I'm holding off joining Chameleons, unless anyone indicates that it's a good place to find a partner?

I'm very open, but feel I'm slowly becoming more introverted due to the constraints of my personal life. So have decided to :step back into the ring' so to speak.

So if anyone is willing to meet for a coffee or whatever, that would be greatly appreciated.

Plus any feedback on my profile is also welcome!

Bonus: if anyone out there is a budding 'David Bailey', I'm pretty terrible at taking selfies for my profile pics.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

[Removed by poster at 25/02/23 23:43:21]

» Add a new message to this topic