FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > West Mids Bukkake Venue

West Mids Bukkake Venue

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey everyone,

Has anyone got a suitable venue to hold semi-regular bukkake parties around Birmingham? Could be an apartment, house, office, warehouse etc.

Obviously you will be invited to join in the fun. Drop me a message if you can genuinely help with this.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Is the Travelodge website down?

Have you ever tried sneaking 10 guys and a girl in to a travelodge?

"Have you ever tried sneaking 10 guys and a girl in to a travelodge?"

Wouldn't be seen dead in one....

Was present with 3 girls and a dozen.guys into Jurys Inn on Broad Street once. Large hotels have too many comings and goings to care.

By *unBrumCplCouple  over a year ago

Bromsgrove

[Removed by poster at 30/01/13 15:21:55]

All the same I'd rather have a regular venue so if anyone can help let me know.

By *ukkakefunCouple  over a year ago

cumbria

not got the venue sorry,but i've got the face for you all to cum over

By *howman_ukMan  over a year ago

birmingham

"Hey everyone,

Has anyone got a suitable venue to hold semi-regular bukkake parties around Birmingham? Could be an apartment, house, office, warehouse etc.

Obviously you will be invited to join in the fun. Drop me a message if you can genuinely help with this."

house in rowley regis between 9 an and 3 pms available

"not got the venue sorry,but i've got the face for you all to cum over"

We are going to hold you to that. When can you get to brum?

"Hey everyone,

Obviously you will be invited to join in the fun. Drop me a message if you can genuinely help with this.

house in rowley regis between 9 an and 3 pms available"

That could be useful. Is it available most days?

cumbria

WEEKENDS ARE BETTER FOR ME,VERY RARE CAN DO WEEKDAYS,HOW MANY YOU GOING TO HAVE IN THE GROUP?

"WEEKENDS ARE BETTER FOR ME,VERY RARE CAN DO WEEKDAYS,HOW MANY YOU GOING TO HAVE IN THE GROUP?"

Already got around 30 contacts so can get quite a few for you.

By *teve1339Man  over a year ago

Clophill

"WEEKENDS ARE BETTER FOR ME,VERY RARE CAN DO WEEKDAYS,HOW MANY YOU GOING TO HAVE IN THE GROUP?

Already got around 30 contacts so can get quite a few for you."

Count me in on that if its weekends

"WEEKENDS ARE BETTER FOR ME,VERY RARE CAN DO WEEKDAYS,HOW MANY YOU GOING TO HAVE IN THE GROUP?

Already got around 30 contacts so can get quite a few for you.

Count me in on that if its weekends"

Not counting anybody in for anything until we have a definite venue. Are you offering one?

cumbria

are you goin to have all 30 of them

"are you goin to have all 30 of them "

If thats how many you want to cover you in cum.

No venue but would like to join your list if you do get a venue sorted

birmingham

"Hey everyone,

"

Yes most days no weekends though child commitments. which also counts out school holidays.

cumbria

would be amazing to be covered by that amount!!wouldn't even be able to open my eyes!

By *xciter7169Man  over a year ago

The Midlands

"would be amazing to be covered by that amount!!wouldn't even be able to open my eyes! "
And that's just from my load

cumbria

hopefully!!want it to be everywhere!!

"hopefully!!want it to be everywhere!! "
if you pm me a phone number ill give you a call at some point to arrange something.

with how the weathers been theres plenty of outdoor places

By *imal75Man  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Hi Cumshot26, I woud love to attend one of your parties. I will look into some venues and if they are cheap then maybe folks could put couple of quid into jar? I would love to attend and help out of course. I will see if i can find any secluded hotels?

If thats ok with you. Vimal

cumbria

its freezing!!

By *ka_tessandjoeCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Cumshot any girls lined up or looking for a venue localy then inviting girls to be targets

Pming you with some details. Joe

i work outside so to me its not cold but theres ways to keep warm lol

"Cumshot any girls lined up or looking for a venue localy then inviting girls to be targets

Pming you with some details. Joe"

Sent you a pm back. Anybody else with offers of venues drop me a message.

"

Yes most days no weekends though child commitments. which also counts out school holidays."

mmm, MrsNSA & I may have to check our diaries if there are enough providers of cum for her!

iim sure there will be plenty ive got a place but way too small for the amount of people required to truely cover your face

i have a house thats free weekends but not i birmingham, if you wanted you could arrange something here

"

Yes most days no weekends though child commitments. which also counts out school holidays.

mmm, MrsNSA & I may have to check our diaries if there are enough providers of cum for her! "

I'm sure we can get plenty of guys to shoot over her. Just name a day and time.

"

I'm sure we can get plenty of guys to shoot over her. Just name a day and time."

Yes, we thought that the last time we booked a hotel and arranged a gangbang. Only 2 guys turned up!

"

Yes, we thought that the last time we booked a hotel and arranged a gangbang. Only 2 guys turned up! "

I agree there are a lot of time wasters but I only let verified genuine guys in to the group now and invite more than we need in case any cry off. Could be fun!

birmingham

"

mmm, MrsNSA & I may have to check our diaries if there are enough providers of cum for her! "

I could provide cum all day for Mrs NSA if no one else turns up!. If this one happens guys you won't be disappointed.They are a lovely couple

birmingham

"

Yes, we thought that the last time we booked a hotel and arranged a gangbang. Only 2 guys turned up! "

If you was nearer I'd always turn up. The distance makes it harder to arrange I need to win lottery so I can quit work :D

if i say im gonna cum im gonna cum

We enjoy this type of fun too!!!

By *anetandNickCouple  over a year ago

Ross-on-Wye

"Have you ever tried sneaking 10 guys and a girl in to a travelodge?"

Yes!

so many people who enjoy it but all miles away

Your going to be a bizee ladyy isobel

Tarzan cums first every time hes a winner

Any other venues available in Birmingham?

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

Already replied to the OP directly, but got turned down as a commercial venue, I think he's looking for a large house or something, however we are now seriously thinking of hosting an event like this once a month so if all interested parties would like to message us directly, we'll try to put something together. Sensible cost, well organised, genuine players, etc. Personally we don't see the issue with holding it here if everything was done correctly. Just because we are a commercial venue, doesn't mean we want to rip everyone off! The other point is, we'll just get on with it, rather than chat about it for months. Look forward to hearting from all interested parties.

Paul & Flirt

"Already replied to the OP directly, but got turned down as a commercial venue, I think he's looking for a large house or something, however we are now seriously thinking of hosting an event like this once a month so if all interested parties would like to message us directly, we'll try to put something together. Sensible cost, well organised, genuine players, etc. Personally we don't see the issue with holding it here if everything was done correctly. Just because we are a commercial venue, doesn't mean we want to rip everyone off! The other point is, we'll just get on with it, rather than chat about it for months. Look forward to hearting from all interested parties.

Paul & Flirt"

The reason that I didn't want to use _tasia is simply because I wasn't planning to charge guys to come to the party. If people want to pay £30+ to go to a gangbang then there are already plenty of options available.

i understand clubs put prices up for single males to put them off but theyre really not worth the money when its stil 90% male and couples dont wanna play with single males its just a rip off and waste of time

West Bromwich

"Already replied to the OP directly, but got turned down as a commercial venue, I think he's looking for a large house or something, however we are now seriously thinking of hosting an event like this once a month so if all interested parties would like to message us directly, we'll try to put something together. Sensible cost, well organised, genuine players, etc. Personally we don't see the issue with holding it here if everything was done correctly. Just because we are a commercial venue, doesn't mean we want to rip everyone off! The other point is, we'll just get on with it, rather than chat about it for months. Look forward to hearting from all interested parties.

Paul & Flirt

The reason that I didn't want to use _tasia is simply because I wasn't planning to charge guys to come to the party. If people want to pay £30+ to go to a gangbang then there are already plenty of options available."

Agree with you totally but we hadn't even discussed a price and we have no intention of ripping off guys, or using working gals to do it. Was interested because we liked the idea.

Paul & Flirt

The reason that I didn't want to use _tasia is simply because I wasn't planning to charge guys to come to the party. If people want to pay £30+ to go to a gangbang then there are already plenty of options available.

Agree with you totally but we hadn't even discussed a price and we have no intention of ripping off guys, or using working gals to do it. Was interested because we liked the idea. "

When a club tries to ENCOURAGE single guys to try their facilities I would have thought it worthwhile to open up an off thread discussion with them at least.

It would.offer some security to girls and.guys alike and yes, there is a price to pay for thy security I guess and that is key.

I think it is to be applauded for what its worth.

And no I have no agenda or allegiance to any club and have never been to Xtasia.

This thread has turned in to more of a hassle than it was worth. All I wanted was to find somebody local who could offer their house as a venue for a meet. Now it has turned in to some sort of commercial enterprise. If somebody else wants to take it up then go ahead but I think I'll leave it a while and then ask my original question again in a few weeks.

West Bromwich

Sorry, didn't mean to highjack the thread, was just answering your original post which actually asked for commercial places, ie Could be an apartment, house, office, warehouse etc. Maybe it should have said FOC somewhere. I'll start another thread and leave you to it ok.

Cheers

Paul

By *xciter7169Man  over a year ago

The Midlands

Hope this meet gets off the ground,i cant keep it in forever.............think my balls are gonna explode

a big hotel where lots of people are in and out and all chip in dunno say £3 the price of a pint to pay for it?? i dont mind that but £25 membership then £15 for the night bit steep for a one off, going the states soon so pointless to get membership hope the women over there are a little more adventurous

"a big hotel where lots of people are in and out and all chip in dunno say £3 the price of a pint to pay for it?? i dont mind that but £25 membership then £15 for the night bit steep for a one off, going the states soon so pointless to get membership hope the women over there are a little more adventurous"

The problem comes though when several guys drop out and I end up 70 odd quid out of pocket for the hotel room. Have had this before. This is why I was looking for a house somewhere. Have had a message from one guy who may be able to help and there is the option of the other one in Rowley Regis during the daytimes.

"a big hotel where lots of people are in and out and all chip in dunno say £3 the price of a pint to pay for it?? i dont mind that but £25 membership then £15 for the night bit steep for a one off, going the states soon so pointless to get membership hope the women over there are a little more adventurous

The problem comes though when several guys drop out and I end up 70 odd quid out of pocket for the hotel room. Have had this before. This is why I was looking for a house somewhere. Have had a message from one guy who may be able to help and there is the option of the other one in Rowley Regis during the daytimes."

late rooms can get a big double room for £35 quid and if you invite a women taht you can rely on or maybe 2 wome that you can rely on then at least it wouldt be wasted, if i knew decent women that meet i would happily do this

» Add a new message to this topic