FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Bicurious guy looking to have fun with women for the first time.

Bicurious guy looking to have fun with women for the first time.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iCurious4Women OP   Man 27 weeks ago

Inverclyde

I'm 33 and out as gay. For the past couple of years, I've realized that women really turn me on. I would love to explore this new side to me.

I know this won't be for everyone. If any ladies are interested in having fun and teaching me a thing or two, please send a message. I look forward to hearing from you.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ofnungslosMan 27 weeks ago

town

Hmmmmm, I smell poop but my opinion doesn’t really matter. Change your profile fella, if you’re ‘out the closet as gay’ you are well past the bi curious stage..

By *cotCouple666Couple 27 weeks ago

Central Belt

"Hmmmmm, I smell poop but my opinion doesn’t really matter. Change your profile fella, if you’re ‘out the closet as gay’ you are well past the bi curious stage.."

Really? Don't see why being bi-curious can't work the other way.

By *ueen CatWoman 27 weeks ago

fife

"Hmmmmm, I smell poop but my opinion doesn’t really matter. Change your profile fella, if you’re ‘out the closet as gay’ you are well past the bi curious stage..

Really? Don't see why being bi-curious can't work the other way."

Ye I was thinking the same. He's gay so bicurious about women, not rocket science

Inverclyde

"Hmmmmm, I smell poop but my opinion doesn’t really matter. Change your profile fella, if you’re ‘out the closet as gay’ you are well past the bi curious stage.."

What are you on about? I am out of the closet as gay and there's users on this platform that can verify that. It gets annoying on here when people like you are doubting someone's sexuality. Do you not think it's possible for someone to question their sexual orientation later on in life?

Inverclyde

It's not for you to decide what I am and what I'm not. Perhaps keep your opinions to yourself in future? I had to put up with those kind of comments when I came out as gay at 13. The reason I don't call myself bisexual is because I haven't actually been with a woman. I would prefer to go with one before fully making up my mind as to what my orientation is.

Inverclyde

"Hmmmmm, I smell poop but my opinion doesn’t really matter. Change your profile fella, if you’re ‘out the closet as gay’ you are well past the bi curious stage..

Indeed. Sadly, quite a few on this platform appear to be under the impression that it is impossible.

town

Ye I was thinking the same. He's gay so bicurious about women, not rocket science "

Was wondering when you’d pop up

town

I’m more casting doubt over the actual approach. Ofcourse anyone can change what they like and be accepted for it, it’s 2023 afterall.

However, an account that’s been on for this length of time, gay (now bicur ofcourse), no meets, now going hard for a woman, hmmm.

I’m just fishing as usual, but Iv seen straight guys ask this similar question about then meeting men and been teased about being fab straight..

town

"

But actually you are right too, I didn’t give that the right level of thought with regards to gay, poss liking women = bi curious.

My bad!!!

Sorry forgot to include this in the previous reply

Inverclyde

I’m more casting doubt over the actual approach. Ofcourse anyone can change what they like and be accepted for it, it’s 2023 afterall.

However, an account that’s been on for this length of time, gay (now bicur ofcourse), no meets, now going hard for a woman, hmmm.

I’m just fishing as usual, but Iv seen straight guys ask this similar question about then meeting men and been teased about being fab straight.."

I've already stated everything I feel that I should. I've been curious about women since before I created this profile. Was just a bit nervous originally putting it on my profile, as this was new to me and my face pic was public.

Inverclyde

"

But actually you are right too, I didn’t give that the right level of thought with regards to gay, poss liking women = bi curious.

My bad!!!

Perhaps deep down I was always bi. I came out at a very young age and just assumed I was gay. I didn't even really give bisexuality a second thought, because I liked other guys so much. To be honest, at that age I was a bit ignorant and didn't really think being bisexual was real.

Sorry forgot to include this in the previous reply "

town

I’m just fishing as usual, but Iv seen straight guys ask this similar question about then meeting men and been teased about being fab straight..

I've already stated everything I feel that I should. I've been curious about women since before I created this profile. Was just a bit nervous originally putting it on my profile, as this was new to me and my face pic was public. "

It’s all good man, that’s why I sent the message in private. Genuinely my apologies it just didn’t register in my wee brain somehow. In my defence, the brain I’ve got is smol

By *ordflash heartMan 27 weeks ago

Motherwell

"I'm 33 and out as gay. For the past couple of years, I've realized that women really turn me on. I would love to explore this new side to me.

I know this won't be for everyone. If any ladies are interested in having fun and teaching me a thing or two, please send a message. I look forward to hearing from you.

"

Maybe contact some people on this site who organise club meets, could be a good option for you.

By *ueen CatWoman 27 weeks ago

fife

Ye I was thinking the same. He's gay so bicurious about women, not rocket science

Was wondering when you’d pop up "

Oh I'm always here, flying the flag for us bi's (curious)

town

"

Was wondering when you’d pop up

Oh I'm always here, flying the flag for us bi's (curious) "

I’ve missed my forum nemesis, square go!

By *uietbloke67Man 27 weeks ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

Poor guys post has been hijacked lol.

» Add a new message to this topic