FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Woman searching for women ;)

Woman searching for women ;)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r dirty and Mrs Squirty OP   Couple 22 weeks ago

hopefully near you

Hey!

So I am looking to chat with a lady in the hope to set up some naughty meets with me and my husband. I’m aware that everyone on this site seems to want this as well! However, I am genuine, will verify its me your talking to and all chat will be with me as well. Would be happy to send face pics on first message. Doing everything I can to ensure this is approached In the right way and would love to chat.

Drop me a wink or message if you’re interested.

Mrs xxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 22 weeks ago

Your a couple searching for a lady so a bit false lol

hopefully near you

"Your a couple searching for a lady so a bit false lol"

What’s false sorry? Yes we’re a couple… yes we’re searching for a female.. but unusually for this site, it’s me they will be speaking to and not the male… so what’s false?

I would suggest not replying to threads that don’t add any value to them.

Happy fabbing

By *elbaCouple 22 weeks ago

Derby

One of the most difficult things to find one here for a couple. We are in the same boat as yourselves x

hopefully near you

"One of the most difficult things to find one here for a couple. We are in the same boat as yourselves x"

Fingers crossed for us both then. We have had a few ladies reach out, so let’s see what happens x

By *ong-leggedblondWoman 22 weeks ago

Next Door

"Your a couple searching for a lady so a bit false lol

What’s false sorry? Yes we’re a couple… yes we’re searching for a female.. but unusually for this site, it’s me they will be speaking to and not the male… so what’s false?

Happy fabbing"

It doesn't matter who manages the profile or messages on here, you are a couple looking for a female, not a female looking for another female for ff play.

By *ong-leggedblondWoman 22 weeks ago

Next Door

"Your a couple searching for a lady so a bit false lol

Happy fabbing

It doesn't matter who manages the profile or messages on here, you are a couple looking for a female, not a female looking for another female for ff play.

"

The heading is very misleading

By (user no longer on site) 22 weeks ago

personally, i appriciate the approach you're taking. it isn't often i find the female half of a couple taking ownership of the situation

the wording you've used could be misconstrued, however the fact you've clarified what you're wanting is good.

let me know if a ginger unicorn is on your to-do list Px

hopefully near you

"personally, i appriciate the approach you're taking. it isn't often i find the female half of a couple taking ownership of the situation

the wording you've used could be misconstrued, however the fact you've clarified what you're wanting is good.

let me know if a ginger unicorn is on your to-do list Px "

Thanks! It wasn’t clear from the first comment what was “false” but I can see that I should have worded it slightly better.

Thanks for the comment and I appreciate your post too! X

By *entle_lover_xMan 22 weeks ago

Great Dunmow

"personally, i appriciate the approach you're taking. it isn't often i find the female half of a couple taking ownership of the situation

let me know if a ginger unicorn is on your to-do list Px

Thanks! It wasn’t clear from the first comment what was “false” but I can see that I should have worded it slightly better.

Thanks for the comment and I appreciate your post too! X"

Seems like you worded it to get ladies to click and guess it has worked Best of luck. Pretty much every couple on here is looking for a lady. Possible of course but a challenge....

By *ortheast_couple2019Couple 21 weeks ago

gateshead

We are a couple from the north east who often get on cam and are looking for a female to meet the Mrs in hotel just the 2 of them for regular hook ups

Mrs is blonde, tanned, curvy and amazing tits, huge lips and amazing pussy lips

If this fits your bill then let us know

By *iss DevilWoman 21 weeks ago

Bedford

"Your a couple searching for a lady so a bit false lol"

You false advertising - going by the title of the thread. Yes, you do specify in your opening post that you are actually looking for a lady for you AND your partner rather than, as the title suggests, just for yourself.

Anyway, good luck in your search.

By *ainbowQueen03Woman 21 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

Would you be interested in attending Scissor Sisters - LADIES ONLY event I'm hosting on Wednesday 3rd January 2024 in Flirts at Xtasia? 8pm - 12am.

No men are allowed to watch.

Read bottom of my profile for more information.

Any questions, feel free to ask.

» Add a new message to this topic