FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Butlins Ibiza weekend - Skegness 22nd March

Butlins Ibiza weekend - Skegness 22nd March

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *a_fun_30_couple OP   Couple 19 weeks ago

Durham

Hi. We’re thinking of booking the Butlins Ibiza Weekend in Skegness at the end of March. We’ve never been to one before so just wondering what it’s like.

If anyone has been before, would you recommend it?

Is anyone else booked on to this one?

Thanks x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ansfield Naughty CoupleCouple 19 weeks ago

Forest Town, Mansfield

"Hi. We’re thinking of booking the Butlins Ibiza Weekend in Skegness at the end of March. We’ve never been to one before so just wondering what it’s like.

Thanks x "

Well go there quite regular , as there for the 00's in Jan , and Replay in march.. Never done the Ibiza one yet.. but there always good fun, and normally a few likeminded people around

By *a_fun_30_couple OP   Couple 19 weeks ago

Durham

"Hi. We’re thinking of booking the Butlins Ibiza Weekend in Skegness at the end of March. We’ve never been to one before so just wondering what it’s like.

Thanks x

Well go there quite regular , as there for the 00's in Jan , and Replay in march.. Never done the Ibiza one yet.. but there always good fun, and normally a few likeminded people around "

Thanks. Sounds like fun x

By *ophieh80Couple 18 weeks ago

St Neots

Hi. Yep we have been to one before and are booked up to go to the Ibiza one in Skegness in March.

Hubby went with his friends and I went with mine. We then went to one together last year.

They are great fun - for us with kids now - it takes us back to being carefree for a weekend. Great music and no hassle or bad attitudes- everyone is there to enjoy themselves

By *ansfield Naughty CoupleCouple 16 weeks ago

Forest Town, Mansfield

Thanks x

Well go there quite regular , as there for the 00's in Jan , and Replay in march.. Never done the Ibiza one yet.. but there always good fun, and normally a few likeminded people around

Thanks. Sounds like fun x"

Well booked the 00's in march now , with it being so cheap i couldnt resist

By (user no longer on site) 15 weeks ago

Me and my best mate who Is also on here are going! Open to meet couple/single females

By *ticky_vikkiWoman 14 weeks ago

Herts

Also attending with a fellow female friend

By *ndi37Man 14 weeks ago

Manchester

Only done replay and 90's multiple times. They are great weekends. Everyone's just up for a good time. If your looking for fun while there, there is usually plenty on offer. Need to book for September again but undecided if 90's or replay. Quite fancy ibiza weekend sometime.

» Add a new message to this topic