FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > in birmingham/midlands and looking for a meet

in birmingham/midlands and looking for a meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi ladies and couples.am in birmingham for the next couple of weeks as moving up here.so looking for a place of my own.can travel as I drive and can accom daytime only for now as staying with friends and viewing properties.

am a professional and would love to meet couples and ladies for a good time.am quite laid back,outgoing and a gsoh.anything you wanna know just ask.feel free to drop me a line as am open to most suggestions.hope to hear from all you lovely people xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"hi ladies and couples.am in birmingham for the next couple of weeks as moving up here.so looking for a place of my own.can travel as I drive and can accom daytime only for now as staying with friends and viewing properties.

am a professional and would love to meet couples and ladies for a good time.am quite laid back,outgoing and a gsoh.anything you wanna know just ask.feel free to drop me a line as am open to most suggestions.hope to hear from all you lovely people xx"

wrong thread hun, needs to be in the meets one x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic