FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > filming and taking pics in the south east

filming and taking pics in the south east

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi everyone,

im not sure wether im posting this in the right place or not, but im sure if its in the wrong place i will be told soon enough lol..

well basically before christmas i had my first filming/voyeur role to play!.. it went really well and the cpl i was filming want me to film some more videos for them, and i reallly enjoyed it too.. the couple that i filmed wasnt looking for a single male to join them, they just wantedd to be filmed by someone, which was me, i loved it and fought id post on here to see if anyone else was looking for someone to film them, it doesnt bother me about now getting envoled il just stand there with the cam and make you a wiked film, you keep the film and i go home with the memeory in my head of the night!.. so if your intrested, check out my profile and drop me message, and we can have some fun, ah i know theres no pics up on my profile, but i do have some in private i can send

h

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic