 |
By *ohan147 OP Man 14 hours ago
Dublin/London |
Alright folks, let me be completely honest here, fulfilling my fantasy of being with an experienced, confident woman (what some might call us a 'milf') has become my absolute top priority. This isn't just some passing whim, it's genuinely the #1 item on my bucket list right now, and I'm determined to make it happen, whether she's single or attached.
I've come to realize that this community is filled with right people out there, which is why I'm turning to you all. I know there are members here who might want to have fun with a decent lad like me, and I'm hoping to tap into network with the right attention.
I am happy to travel for the right people so distance won’t be an issue.
Feel there is a chance it can happen, don’t hesitate to message me  |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
» Add a new message to this topic