FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Log Cabin Nottingham November

Log Cabin Nottingham November

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hester Social OP   Woman  over a year ago

Chester / North Wales

For 15th -18th November ( Friday –monday )

Two 6/8 berth log cabins have been booked at Sherwood Forest, Nottingham

Only six places are left and everyone, and I reiterate EVERYONE is welcome. Payment must be made by when booking please and is not refundable sorry. This is due to timewasters when organising previous events..

Cost is £100 per person this includes everything EXCEPT food and drink

I personally have stayed in these well known log cabins every year for the last six years although usually in Scotland and Yorkshire so trying the Nottingham ones this year.

Each cabin sleeps 6/8 although there are only twin rooms left but hey bed sharing can be fun !!!

The log cabins are very well equipped, clean and well maintained. All bedding is provided but you will need to bring towels. The cabins which are almost next to each other have hot tubs and log burning stoves. What can be better than relaxing in hot tub to then get out and get warmed up in front of the log fire...marshmallows at the ready!

Fun and games will be arranged but no one will be made to join in with anything. It is a social event but obviously we are all grownups who are on a swinging site so I guess as long as there is FULL consent with others, playing may happen. Will be arranging some sort of fancy dress party for the Saturday night.. theme to be arranged !!!!!

Happy to meet for coffee first to prove not I’m some idiot on here but think verifies prove I’m genuine. Ask anyone who has verified me. I’ve been arranging Chester social events for almost two years .

For more information please get in touch.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hocksandmissusCouple  over a year ago

Chester-ish

hot tub and champers cant wait xxx

By *azzaahhWoman  over a year ago

north wales / chester

"hot tub and champers cant wait xxx"

ill bring the chocolates)

By *azzaahhWoman  over a year ago

north wales / chester

"hot tub and champers cant wait xxx"

ill bring the chocolates)

By *hester Social OP   Woman  over a year ago

Chester / North Wales

we now have but 2 places left in the log cabins so going to have to get your name down quick if you want to come join us for the weekend xxx

» Add a new message to this topic