FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > bored an horny

bored an horny

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unks OP   Man  over a year ago

bristol

im from bristol an wana chat 2 single girls or couples then if u like we cud meet

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

if I can offer you a bit of advice, and it's up to you wheter you take any notice of it.

Two things mainly,

Do some work on your profile, and write in English, not text speak.

Oh, and post in the correct forum.

Good luck

Your profile pictures are good, your profile however is totally non-informative.

If you don't mind taking a bit of advice that I am sure many couples and singles on here will agree with but if not just ignore this post.

Put yourself in the position of those you are looking to meet, the competition is fierce, there are lots of single guys looking to meet up with couples and singles, why would we choose you over others.

Others have more information about themselves, perhaps in thier profile they are telling us when they can meet ie evenings, daytimes, weekends, perhaps they will tell us what they are really into, what kind of accommodating they can do (hotels, home, clubs) they may even tell us what kind of people they are looking for, hopefully thier profile will show us they can hold a conversation, have a reasonable sense of humour, are willing to make an effort and above all show that they know the meaning of the word Respect.

Your profile does say you are "up for anything" are you really ? this is the world of swinging, there are people who like watersports do you like people pissing on you ? what about scat, does the thought of someone taking a dump on your face turn you on ? how about pain, a friend of mine has just bought some surgical rods which are used for inserting into the penis to cause excrutiating pain and pleasure for those who enjoy it, do you like to be whipped until bleed, how about wearing gas masks and rubber, is bareback sex what you are happy doing ? oh the possibilities are endless.

Some of all of those things may appeal to you, certainly at the moment that is what you have stated on your profile, this may even put some people off meeting or chatting to you.

If your really bored and horny I would take some time thinking about your profile.

Hope this reply doesn't offend you, it really is intended as a bit of usefull advice that you can ignore if you wish.

"if I can offer you a bit of advice, and it's up to you wheter you take any notice of it.

Two things mainly,

Do some work on your profile, and write in English, not text speak.

Oh, and post in the correct forum.

Good luck "

mine took longer to write and this got posted as I was writing my response but goes to show I am not the only one thinking the same

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"im from bristol an wana chat 2 single girls or couples then if u like we cud meet "

I won't give you any advice about your profile as you havn't asked for any BUT what I will say is....the offer of " I am bored and horny anyone want to chat" wouldn't scream out any enthusiasm to a potential meet

As you can probably tell though, you were in the wrong forum so I moved you

Forum Mod

O o O oo

PS a much better profile x

bristol

thankyou. Hopefully it works hey x

wow massive improvement and nice to see that at least some people do listen to others on here and then decide for themselves if the advice is relevant and usefull or not.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Hopefully

Join in on the forums and in chat too, that will stop you being bored plus you might impress someone enough for a meet

bristol

advise is all good, i take it in and il listen. Thankyou x

yeah...loads better. You will find that your profile will evolve over time, just remember to refresh it from time to time.

Your profile is your advert to tell other people what you are and aren't looking for, and what you have that we might be looking for.

Once again, good luck.

» Add a new message to this topic