FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > kinky couple/fem for naughty business meeting

kinky couple/fem for naughty business meeting

By *snaughtybutfun OP   Man  over a year ago

coseley

Couple or Fem sought for a kinky business meeting. I would invite you to my work (near stoke)for a meeting (this could be an interview or you could be a salesperson). You would be smartly dressed, wearing a low cut top and short skirt, without any underwear.

I would open the front door and invite you upstairs to the boardroom. I would walk behind you and I would have a lovely teasing view up your skirt as we go upstairs. We would sit in the boardroom, and you would lean over the table, giving me a nice view down your top (maybe a boob would slip out!) Then you would sit back in your chair and casually part your legs, giving me another sneeky glimpse of your pussy.

You would then walk over to my side of the table, and bend over the table, giving me a view of your bum, I would not be able to resist and would run my hand up your leg and over your bum. At this point, you would turn around, leaning against the table you'd lift your skirt up revealing your pussy, I would give it a quick finger before dropping to my knees and would lick you out.

This could end here as a softswing meet or progress further with intercourse.

I find this scenario really exciting - care to join me ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic