FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > a single male

a single male

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *RIPART6969 OP   Man  over a year ago

Hendersonville

I'm so often profiles no single males but single females welcomed well we may be me some of our needs once want want s are similar or the same if they encountera negative person that's what it was a person not a single male you were a single male or female before you became a couple think about it if you're insecure if you want the same thing you already have you looking for a husband and you have a husband keep the one you gotbut I ask you not to blackball single males 98% of my meets are with couples and to this day all encounters have been without regret and fulfilling very pleasurable I'm a single male and some categories but I'm a considerate human añd a man in all categorie.in agreement between persons the rewards of sex is for all who pertake (have sex)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm so often profiles no single males but single females welcomed well we may be me some of our needs once want want s are similar or the same if they encountera negative person that's what it was a person not a single male you were a single male or female before you became a couple think about it if you're insecure if you want the same thing you already have you looking for a husband and you have a husband keep the one you gotbut I ask you not to blackball single males 98% of my meets are with couples and to this day all encounters have been without regret and fulfilling very pleasurable I'm a single male and some categories but I'm a considerate human añd a man in all categorie.in agreement between persons the rewards of sex is for all who pertake (have sex)"

we have no single males because I have no interest in being fucked by random men...not out of any insecurity on anyone's part...

we meet couples and women because I like having sex with women...it's really not hard to understand to anyone with a modicum of intelligence is it?

just because 98% of your meets is with couples makes absolutely no difference to what we're looking for here...

jane

Hendersonville

I agree 100 percent it shouldn't take a ton of intelligence to understand that .an intelligent person would request that which is desired not the things they didn't want my intent was not to insult anyone at anytimeI simply wanted to say single males are just as important or just as responsible can be as intelligent as those in a couple actually if one can survive by himself or herself where it takes the efforts of two in fame that would be a question of intelligence no maybe just common sense as for as I am concerned all desires as long as they cause no harm equally important what you desire and what I desire its personal choice

"I agree 100 percent it shouldn't take a ton of intelligence to understand that .an intelligent person would request that which is desired not the things they didn't want my intent was not to insult anyone at anytimeI simply wanted to say single males are just as important or just as responsible can be as intelligent as those in a couple actually if one can survive by himself or herself where it takes the efforts of two in fame that would be a question of intelligence no maybe just common sense as for as I am concerned all desires as long as they cause no harm equally important what you desire and what I desire its personal choice"

in the grand scheme of things we are all as important as each other but we're not here to satisfy your desires, we're here for our own and that doesn't include single men...concentrate on those who are interested and not in changing the minds of those who aren't and you'll have a better time here..

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

At the end of the day you are important, you may be intelligent, you may be respectful, but at the end of the day if a couple want a single female and not a single male, then none of those things matter!

Hendersonville

young lady I do believe we have a misunderstanding or should I say you I at no point singled out your profile I had no idea you existed until your response again my intent was not to be little or insult or encroach upon your desires mines are mine (desires)yours and yours my response or my text to Forum was just an observation I’ve not viewed nor inteñd to nothing personal again I had no idea you even existed or your profile was about if an apology is due I apologize you fail to realize that you are insisting on your desires your wants and thàt mines for some reason are of no value and I apologize for this. I also apologize for anything else that might have cause you to fill in such a way I have no concern in your sexual crusade I wish you and yours good sex always

Hendersonville

young lady I do believe we have a misunderstanding or should I say you I at no point singled out your profile I had no idea you existed until your response again my intent was not to be little or insult or encroach upon your desires mines are mine (desires)yours and yours my response or my text to Forum was just an observation I’ve not viewed nor inteñd to nothing personal again I had no idea you even existed or your profile was about if an apology is due I apologize you fail to realize that you are insisting on your desires your wants and thàt mines for some reason are of no value and I apologize for this. I also apologize for anything else that might have cause you to fill in such a way I have no concern in your sexual crusade I wish you and yours good sex always

Hendersonville

oh yes and by the way this is my first and hopefully my last negative encounter of any sort since being and becoming a FAB. Member

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

At what point did I say you had singled my profile out? At what point did I insinuate that I had taken your comment personally?

I was merely suggesting that people are following their own preferences regardless of what you think you may offer.

And I truly fail to see how what I said could be seen as a negative experience for you.

"At what point did I say you had singled my profile out? At what point did I insinuate that I had taken your comment personally?

I was merely suggesting that people are following their own preferences regardless of what you think you may offer.

And I truly fail to see how what I said could be seen as a negative experience for you."

I think that was me sweetie...I don't think I was being negative either and don't think that the OP fully understands the nature of forum posting but appears to have either accidentally or delberately misconstrued what I posted...ah well, I won't be losing any sleep over it...

» Add a new message to this topic