FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Grimsby area Saturday 9 Aug

Grimsby area Saturday 9 Aug

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ruit OP   Woman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

I am going to be in the Grimsby area on Saturday 9th August and planning on going to town to a local pub.

Is anyone in the area that can recommend somewhere nice for some simple food and drinks?

I am staying in local holiday accommodation so purely looking for a social evening.

Is anyone in the area free that evening then please let me know or can suggest somewhere.

Fruit xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sorry for the misunderstanding, it was never my intention to offend yourself. I am 23 I changed my age to talk to someone who had blocked younger men which we then had a nice chat and what not but unfortunately now I can't change it back. As for the other thing yes that is a issue I agree which is why I brought it up so you was aware.. I just wanted to clear that up as I feel you got the wrong impression of myself. Hope your ok and hope you do have a nice meet x

near kings lynn

Putting on a miss leading age and being deceitful doesn't work for me fraid. Good luck in your search x

No I agree fully I cannot change the age back now unfortunately, I try and be as honest as I can hence I told you. As for deceitful part that is true no excuses. I was under the impression it was just a social anyway am not trying to convince you to change your mind or anything. I just wanted to explain and wish you the best also. Sorry for any missinderstanding and hope you find everything you are looking for x

near kings lynn

Looks like Wetherspoons is a good choice from what I can see so looking forward to an evening out xx

By *onnyforfunMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

"Looks like Wetherspoons is a good choice from what I can see so looking forward to an evening out xx"
i shall be in the area that weekend and would love to meet you for a social drink as i enjoy the social side as much as swinging

By *onnyforfunMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

why do people put threads on for a social when they dont want to meet for a drink and chat

near kings lynn

Donny please just gracefully accept a no thanks and stop grumbling x

near kings lynn

Had some great suggestions of where to go and where is rubbish. Can't wait til holiday time xx

the barge is nice and quaint (decent food too) or if you fancy Italian/pizza there is nice place about 50 yards from weatherspoons,decent prices,basic daytime menu but eve menu a lot more expansive (sorry cant remember name but is right behind maccy dees)

near kings lynn

Thanks for the information. I am getting more of an idea of where to go xx

You could try cleethorpes as well lots of great places to eat and drink and only up the road from grimsby

» Add a new message to this topic