FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Gangbang

Gangbang

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arras OP   Couple  over a year ago

North West

Hi looking to arrange my own private gangbang in the North West area in the very near future. Please let me know if you are interested or just feel like making a filthy comment

I’m hoping to arrange it for the weekend 3rd June if we get any interest and assuming it doesn’t clash with the world cup of course!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *INKKKYMan  over a year ago

LIVERPOOL/ WIRRAL

"Hi looking to arrange my own private gangbang in the North West area in the very near future. Please let me know if you are interested or just feel like making a filthy comment

I’m hoping to arrange it for the weekend 3rd June if we get any interest and assuming it doesn’t clash with the world cup of course!

"

Fuck the world cup!!...Get down to mine tomorow and i will fuck you all nite while you fella films me!

By *eucebigalowMan  over a year ago

away

world cup? what's that?

and i thought today couldn't get any hotter... then i saw this and checked out your profile.... phew what a scorcher!!

haven't seen such fine legs and cute butt in quite a while

well, i can bring a couple of balls and some liquid refreshment, fingers crossed i get picked for the squad...

corny jokes aside, i'm figuring you mean 3 July not June,

what time and i'll see if i can make it...

and they say one swallow does not a summer make... ha!

S xx

By *ity Slickers PartiesCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Milan, Italy

You could always come to London on a weekend and we would gladly organise it for you!

Also take a look at our website, there is a direct link in CLUBS under City Slickers Parties and you can read the reviews as well as our verifications on our profile!

Good Luck

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"You could always come to London on a weekend and we would gladly organise it for you!

Also take a look at our website, there is a direct link in CLUBS under City Slickers Parties and you can read the reviews as well as our verifications on our profile!

Good Luck"

There's nothing like advertising your site and parties all over the forums is there!

By *arras OP   Couple  over a year ago

North West

oops yeah I meant July guess I am a little to eager

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"oops yeah I meant July guess I am a little to eager

"

-looks at pics

-becomes eager too

-reads text

-goes for cold shower

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"You could always come to London on a weekend and we would gladly organise it for you!

Good Luck

There's nothing like advertising your site and parties all over the forums is there! "

is that allowed? lol

By *eucebigalowMan  over a year ago

away

"oops yeah I meant July guess I am a little to eager

"

slippery fingers is a problem i could help with...

» Add a new message to this topic