FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Friday 9th July Kings Lynn social

Friday 9th July Kings Lynn social

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arryJones1975 OP   Man  over a year ago

ely

Festival Too is a series of free gigs in King's Lynn and I will be at the one this Friday 9th July. The brilliant Hayseed Dixie are playing at 9.30. I will be at a nearby pub from 8.30pm so we can all chat over a drink before more saying hello and laughing at the gig itself. I already have three ladies likely coming.

Feel free to ask me for any more information.

Harry Jones

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

ely

I will never give up trying...

My dad says I am very trying!

ely

What a great night. The beer in the pub was fantastic (Slater's Top Totty). Hayseed Dixie were just on superb form. Three out of my four favourite songs were performed, I got their greatest hits album on CD which two of them signed, I then danced the night away in both The Globe pub and Heights nightclub and had a truly fabulous night. Just a shame it was on my own.

Regards

Harry Jones

By *londie37140Couple  over a year ago

portsmouth

hi Harry long time no see how are you hun xxxx

By *s2_ukCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

Hi Harry what a shame it wasn't this coming weekend we may have joined you for a pint as we are down that way.

ely

"hi Harry long time no see how are you hun xxxx"

Hello Sexy xxxx

I am great thanks, enjoying a few days off relaxing at home trying to sort out a meet or two.

ely

"Hi Harry what a shame it wasn't this coming weekend we may have joined you for a pint as we are down that way."

Wow is that you of the pink baseball cap? If so it has been a while. Typical of my timing ehh, always either too late or too early

By *s2_ukCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

think it probably was you have a good memory. Not sure if we still have your picnic blanket though

ely

"think it probably was you have a good memory. Not sure if we still have your picnic blanket though "

Ha ha. Obscure things like pink hats I can remember anything important goes straight away lol

» Add a new message to this topic