FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Looking for quality not quantity!

Looking for quality not quantity!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *avis1525 OP   Man  over a year ago

London

Hi all,

Thanks for checking this post out. So I am looking to meet a intelligent, quality fabber for some daytime fun Monday 27th and maybe even Tuesday 28th I currently have a day off and maybe will be two days? Obviously this time is precious and like with any meet I have ever had on fab I want the person or people to be intelligent, respectable, clean, sexy, and flirtatious. I am 100% straight too so please guys no pissing around! I think you know what I mean. I have only met a few select people on here as I value an intimate exciting experience every now and then and don't want to dilute that with a shitty meet. All the people I have met so far have been really lovely and I could happily go out for a drink with them without even an expectation of anything else. This to me makes them more attractive. Someone who turns your mind on but also who looks good makes me lust after them physically. So anyway if you are interested I would love to hear from you x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *avis1525 OP   Man  over a year ago

London

In oxford..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic