FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > let me wine and dine your lady

let me wine and dine your lady

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi im looking to wine and dine a lady then go and see 50 shades with her this sat eve. after that its up to her she either goes home or we have some fun. her call entirely. I am genuine if you don't want to take her to see 50 shades then let me do it. I can supply my number to verify genuine

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Sounds like a nice idea but why aren't you asking the ladies themselves?

Hope you get to fulfil your request.

I didn't ask the ladies out of respect for there male partners. if I was out playing and met a couple I would talk to the man first out of respect then talk to his lady after. am I wrong

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I didn't ask the ladies out of respect for there male partners. if I was out playing and met a couple I would talk to the man first out of respect then talk to his lady after. am I wrong "

Yes. We're not possessions.

I'm not for a minute suggesting you are possesions. I thought it was a respect thing. it looks like I'm wrong. next time i'll ignore the bloke and just speak to his lady.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I didn't ask the ladies out of respect for there male partners. if I was out playing and met a couple I would talk to the man first out of respect then talk to his lady after. am I wrong "

Yes. It's difficult for a single man approaching a couple I know but you should speak to both. You say you don't ask the ladies out of respect for their male partner, what about respect for the lady as an individual?

It might have been better to ask "are there any couples interested?".

But, there are some couples where the woman enjoys her partner controlling who she meets so I must stress this is only my opinion.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I'm not for a minute suggesting you are possesions. I thought it was a respect thing. it looks like I'm wrong. next time i'll ignore the bloke and just speak to his lady."

As I said, speak to both. Couples in the main are in this together.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I'm not for a minute suggesting you are possesions. I thought it was a respect thing. it looks like I'm wrong. next time i'll ignore the bloke and just speak to his lady."

Lol. Read your first and last sentence again

it looks like I have to bow to the ladies. I stand corrected.

» Add a new message to this topic