FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Cap D'agde summer 2015

Cap D'agde summer 2015

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well hello! Looking to go this summer - but i'm tied to the school summer hols! Seems, being single, that you get screwed financially on many swinging holidays - or they won't accept you at all!

Anyhow - it occurred to me that there must be loads of singles out there with great personalities who'd just love to go on a swinging holiday but need some mates to do it with!

Soooooo - here's my idea! A group of singles - or lots of groups if others are going at different times) - put the fanciability factor aside (i'm afussy biatch who hardly fancies anyone - but great fun! ) and teams up with a load of other singles - male and female - as MATES and go on holiday together - sharing car hire/appartment hire etc - thus making it far more affordable - and a lot more fun! Obviously if you happen to fancy each other and 'get it on' then great - but the point is that single swingers can go on holiday without getting ripped off!

So - I'd like to go end july/aug! Never been before so would love to go with someone who has!

Anyone interested??

ps - couples who are looking fir companions to share the cost, feel free to post on here too!

xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Oh - btw - the idea is that if you'd like to go - you post the dates on here that you want to go - and if and when there are enough of us/you - you all get in touch with each other and book it!

Obviously it would be easier if you can find people in your region as you'll orobably all want to meet up to discuss/book!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What a fantastic idea..I would love to join this...im looking for the same, last week in July or first cple of weeks in August

By *stroMan  over a year ago

chester

I've been looking for a holiday companion for ages now.....can go any time of year....just let me know....

By *b061Man  over a year ago

South

I'm certainly up for this. Have successfully shared before, so would be happy to do so again.

No dates yet confirmed for this year, though.

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

Good idea though the savings would mainly be in accommodation and not everyone would want to share . Sharing airport transfers would keep costs down as well though there is a good bus service from the airport to Agde . At the end of July or beginning of August an apartment inside the gate will cost from £600 upwards so sharing would be a significant saving . I have booked five weeks this year . April 19 th to 28 th , June 21 to 28 th , July 19 th to 26th , August 16 th to 23rd and September 18 th to 26 th. There are good tips on the. world wide forum . Excellent clubs there though admission is expensive . Some are about 50 Euro though on some nights I have had three ladies and performed in the cage at Sauna Hamman so in fact considered it not be be bad value . If anyone has other queries feel free to ask. I have found the Ryan Air flights to Bezier to be good value .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great idea. I'm thinking about early July but as things seem to be getting booked up quickly I'm flexible as to dates.

Will pm everyone tomorrow who's showed an interest so far - and thanks to the poster with the onfo! xx

By *ootballPaulMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Great idea !

"Great idea !"

Thanks! Just need to get an idea of costing! Does anyone know if the club pricings are teired as they are over here? - ie far cheaper for single fems and couples than for males? Xx

» Add a new message to this topic