FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > younger guy for mature women

younger guy for mature women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rmeaner OP   Man  over a year ago

stoke on trent

As title says I'm on the lookout for an older mature women either as a single or part of a couple.

Is there any clubs nights that accommodate this kind of criteria ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

Probably not - largely because, as I have pointed out on a number of threads, many of us "mature" women don't want to be wanted simply because we are old - we would like someone to want us because we are attractive or sexy. Chronological age is not a criterion for deciding who to fuck - would you fuck an unattractive old women simply because she was old?

Good luck with your search, but you have already ruled out me and a lot of the women I know.

By *r and mrs willingCouple  over a year ago

SOUTH WEST & WALES

"Probably not - largely because, as I have pointed out on a number of threads, many of us "mature" women don't want to be wanted simply because we are old - we would like someone to want us because we are attractive or sexy. Chronological age is not a criterion for deciding who to fuck - would you fuck an unattractive old women simply because she was old?

Good luck with your search, but you have already ruled out me and a lot of the women I know."

Spot on. I find it just as off putting as older men seeking much younger dollies. I have to say that when I see the "older woman wanted" threads I automatically feel as if the young men are after a "grab a granny" experience to tick off their to do lists and have a laugh with their mates at the pub. You can imagine the conversation " I'm not kidding mate, her tits would have been hanging down to her waist if she'd had one..."

Not for me thanks. I can ridicule myself perfectly well without needing a young stud to do it for me !

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

Agree .. with both of above posts ...

OP .. if I find an attractive guy who happens to be younger... I will seduce him with my beauty and charm ...

You need to change your approach ..... its very childish ..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Agree .. with both of above posts ...

OP .. if I find an attractive guy who happens to be younger... I will seduce him with my beauty and charm ...

You need to change your approach ..... its very childish ..

"

And there is plenty of both on offer M!

Seems odd to me that op is getting a bit of a kicking for trying to find someone to fulfill a fantasy. Ok, perhaps it could have been worded better.

We're all free to seek people we'd want to meet. Personally, I see this in the same way as 'must be this, don't meet those' kind of profiles.

We all have preferences, preconceived ideas of who we would like to meet. I personally don't look at age, but each to there own.

I wish you luck op, I'm sure there's a few sexy cougars on here. Perhaps a change of tack would be more fruitful?

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

"Seems odd to me that op is getting a bit of a kicking for trying to find someone to fulfill a fantasy.

"

It may seem a bit odd to you - but then you are not an "older woman" on the receiving end. Does the op want an ugly older woman, or a grossly overweight older woman, or a smelly or dirty older woman, or a stupid older woman. I guess not - so it probably isn't just "older" that he is looking for. Why then make a point of that particular attribute in isolation?

I have had a really great time playing with much younger guys - but it was mutual attraction that made it possible not a calculation of age difference.

My be op should try the local bingo hall , or a tea dance !

"Seems odd to me that op is getting a bit of a kicking for trying to find someone to fulfill a fantasy.

It may seem a bit odd to you - but then you are not an "older woman" on the receiving end. Does the op want an ugly older woman, or a grossly overweight older woman, or a smelly or dirty older woman, or a stupid older woman. I guess not - so it probably isn't just "older" that he is looking for. Why then make a point of that particular attribute in isolation?

I have had a really great time playing with much younger guys - but it was mutual attraction that made it possible not a calculation of age difference. "

I agree with you. I don't regard age a factor, provided it's legal! Lol

OP has put age at the top of his priority list maybe. But who's to judge who's stupid, smelly or ugly? Quite frankly if he'd stated he was searching for those, I'm sure he'd get more of a battering!

I've met with both significantly older and younger, it's not an issue for me.

We're all different, some more different than others! And use fab, and expect different things from fab.

I like older women better than my age women to be honnest its hard to get them tho

Never been to a bingo hall or tea dance!

More likely to be found driving fast, sunroof open and blasting out rock music.

Some of us mature ladies look and act much younger than our years and the company of younger guys keeps us young, in more ways than one

"Never been to a bingo hall or tea dance!

More likely to be found driving fast, sunroof open and blasting out rock music.

Some of us mature ladies look and act much younger than our years and the company of younger guys keeps us young, in more ways than one "

Where would we find you then x

By *r and mrs willingCouple  over a year ago

SOUTH WEST & WALES

"I like older women better than my age women to be honnest its hard to get them tho "

Would you mind if I ask why you like older women ?

To me age is a number I go for a physical and mental attraction whilst I will agree I do like the more mature lady I don't actively seek them out just because of age....

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"As title says I'm on the lookout for an older mature women either as a single or part of a couple.

Is there any clubs nights that accommodate this kind of criteria ?

"

Hang about outside the Darby and Joan club, you'll not get in though.

By *eedelightsWoman  over a year ago

London

"Probably not - largely because, as I have pointed out on a number of threads, many of us "mature" women don't want to be wanted simply because we are old - we would like someone to want us because we are attractive or sexy. Chronological age is not a criterion for deciding who to fuck - would you fuck an unattractive old women simply because she was old?

Good luck with your search, but you have already ruled out me and a lot of the women I know."

Couldn't put it better

Personally it doesn't worry me to be called older, mature or whatever, because I am! I only meet younger men but them liking older ladies doesn't mean I will meet them. There has to be more. So OP you just approach the "older lady" exactly as you would a woman of any other age. (Also I wish it to be known that I also have never frequented any of the establishments mentioned above!).

"Personally it doesn't worry me to be called older, mature or whatever, because I am! I only meet younger men but them liking older ladies doesn't mean I will meet them. There has to be more. So OP you just approach the "older lady" exactly as you would a woman of any other age. (Also I wish it to be known that I also have never frequented any of the establishments mentioned above!). "

stoke on trent

Ok .. if any offence has being caused by the wording of my post I appologise .. it was never my intention and feel if I try to explain myself I'll just dig a bigger hole ...

Again sorry if anyone took this the wrong way !

Peace

stoke on trent

"I like older women better than my age women to be honnest its hard to get them tho

Would you mind if I ask why you like older women ? "

Had an experience/ role play situation a while back I'd like to 'recreate , feel I may have gone about this the wrong way

not sure just have a thing for older women

You could have put it anyway you wanted and the tossers on here would have been flabergasted,and slate you for what is a reasonable post,it's a comp on here to see who's most pc,makes me laugh btw any milfs want sorting out by horny trucker lol

As you state " Chronological age is not a criterion for deciding who to fuck. "

Then why have an age limit on your profile

"Seems odd to me that op is getting a bit of a kicking for trying to find someone to fulfill a fantasy. Ok, perhaps it could have been worded better.

We're all free to seek people we'd want to meet. Personally, I see this in the same way as 'must be this, don't meet those' kind of profiles.

We all have preferences, preconceived ideas of who we would like to meet. I personally don't look at age, but each to there own.

I wish you luck op, I'm sure there's a few sexy cougars on here. Perhaps a change of tack would be more fruitful?

"

"You could have put it anyway you wanted and the tossers on here would have been flabergasted,and slate you for what is a reasonable post,it's a comp on here to see who's most pc,makes me laugh btw any milfs want sorting out by horny trucker lol "

» Add a new message to this topic