FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > How to convince the wife into a 3some

How to convince the wife into a 3some

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys and gals,

Mrs and I have always been a bit adventurous and fantasised about things. But i have never managed to get the mrs to try an mmf (or an other 3some) activity.

We don't drink so we don't go to bars, what would you suggest would be a good way to get her to meet guys "accidentally" when we are out?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You don't need to drink alcohol to go to a bar - they do serve fruit juice and fizzy drinks.

By * and hCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

The chances of meeting people by chance for naughty fun is very slim. You need to plan. X

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I understand you don't need to drink to go to a bar, but unfortunately it's just not going to happen.

What scenarios do you think would work? It would need to have a guy/gal/couple approach us innocently and then for them to take it further.

Bars are out. So where do you go as a couple?

Leisure centre, cinema, shopping, restaurant, cafe, club, countryside walks, driving.... make a list of as many possibilities as you can, then you can start prioritising and planning scenarios for "chance" meetings.

Your profile says "man" - so is your wife aware of this? I would not recommend setting her up without her consent.

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

The first thing to do is talk to her about it before arranging anything

I had this experience with a previous relationship.

If she knows that you have a fantasy about it, there's not much more to do. Just communicate that you potentially would do it for real when she felt ready.

Be prepared for the fact that she might not want to try it for real, and prefers it only as a fantasy.

We didn't go out or drink much either so it made the bar scenario unlikely, even though it's the best. Frankly, most of us need some Dutch courage and nothing like a few drinks to shed our inhibitions.

Perhaps try a softer approach, maybe chatting to strangers online, or encourage her to check guys out while you're out shopping, smile at guys and see if she likes the attention. Play games that don't mean any sex up front.. Naughty fantasies by text or email. Ask her to Pretend that you are another guy in bed.

If you do decide to meet, maybe don't make it a full sex meet, maybe just for coffee, or if you are comfortable just a hand job or blow job.

Would advise against doing it without her knowledge. Have considered this, and it will never end well, unless it's part of an agreement with her , eg she knew you would do it, but when she didn't expect it.

By *s53Man  over a year ago

leeds

just meet a guy socialy in a bar or coffee shop for nsa chat and see what happens

maybe he could watch you both as a starter

By *icked weaselCouple  over a year ago

Near Edinburgh..

Buy Some "Fish n Chips" And Park up to eat them at some Dogging Spot..

By *atureandhornyCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

I took my wife to a spa hotel and slyly arranged for this guy I had been chatting to be in the jacuzzi at a certain time. Got chatting she liked him so we met him in the bar later and ended up in our room. But we have spoken about another guy lots of times during sex so I knew she'd be up for it once she was away from home and in a relaxed place with a nice guy making her feel comfortable.

» Add a new message to this topic