FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Fuckfest @Steam sauna complex leeds

Fuckfest @Steam sauna complex leeds

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inkysox OP   Man  over a year ago

nr skeg

Calling ALL horny hot guys looking for a fuckfest session with other horny guys.

19th OCTOBER @ Steam complex sauna in Leeds will be a fuckfest, it's gonna be a good one currently as I post this the organiser tells me over 100 guys are said to be going and numbers are growing!!

It's a great deal £6 to get in and you get free membership too. I'm spreading the word for the organiser as I want it to be a hell of good gang bang fuck session + all fetish gear (no ladies lingerie tho sorry) is welcomed or you can be naked or wear a towel.

All I need is your email address then that will be shared to the organiser and the sauna, you will get a passcode from the sauna for the day to get in for £6 otherwise will be much more expensive on the door. Start time 10.30 till late, let's make it a hot one guys! Just send me your email address and you'll receive all the details after via the sauna.

P.s this is genuine and I'm not getting anything from doing this just want it to be a good day!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

nr skeg

Guys this is a great deal gonna be a good day starting 10.30am! message me if your interested please

nr skeg

you can now sign up with steam and they will send you the entry code at--www.ffeventsuk.com

Do it guys gonna be great!

» Add a new message to this topic